What's new

Woman caught on camera hiring 'hitman' to kill husband

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
[Full] RAW : Woman caught on camera hiring 'hitman' to kill husband - YouTube

This is the moment a woman offers a hitman $50,000 to kill her husband because it would be "easier than divorcing him.

Unfortunately for Julia Merfeld, the 'contract killer' was in fact an undercover police officer and the whole exchange was caught on hidden camera.

The 21-year-old was arrested and charged with solicitation to commit murder.

Police were tipped off by the mum-of-two's co-worker, Carlos Ramos, after she approached him about the hit first, according to WZZM.

Merfeld, from Muskegon, Michigan, was filmed inside the undercover cop's car offering $50,000 to take out her 27-year-old husband.

She says: "When I first decided to do this, it's not that we weren't getting along. I mean, I was just, it was easier than, as terrible as it sounds, it was easier than divorcing him.

"You know, I didn't have to worry about the judgment of my family, I didn't have to worry about breaking his heart, all that stuff like this. It's, like, how I got a clean getaway."

The wife matter-of-factly tells the detective it would be best to shoot her husband outside because "it would be messy in the house".

Merfeld also insists that she does not want the murder to look like a robbery gone wrong because she doesn't want a potential housemate to be scared off.

The police officer tells her the hit cannot be called off once she leaves his car, and that she can pay him a few weeks after the murder.

Merfeld adds that she wants the killer to "surprise me with how you do it because the more shocked I am when it happens, the better it will be."

Cops swooped as soon as she got out of the vehicle.

Merfeld admitted solicitation to commit murder last month and is currently being held in custody ahead of her sentencing on July 30.

Muskegon County Sheriff Dean Roesler said Merfeld's apparent motive "is one of the oldest motives known to man: Greed. She wanted a life insurance payout."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk Watch wife try to hire undercover cop to kill husband because it's "easier than divorcing him" - Mirror Online

Is this real?

she is so calm, relax and laughing with hitman as if he is her close friend lol

If its real then she really need Physiatrist help ASAP

Is this real?

she is so calm, relax and laughing with hitman as if he is her close friend lol

If its real then she really need Physiatrist help ASAP

Classic sociopath.

No empathy with other human beings. So she can talk about murdering her spouse completely seriously while laughing and joking at the same time.

I heard somewhere that up to 1% of human beings are sociopaths, though the majority of these are not criminals.

She's getting 6 years only because her dumb *** husband still loves her. :lol:

She's getting 6 years only because her dumb *** husband still loves her. :lol:

*****-whipped men are dime a dozen around the world. If the shoes were reversed, I can guarantee any random woman would want her husband sent to jail for life and all his property named to her. I really don't get why so many men are so *****-whipped, given how selfish, controlling, rude and in general obnoxious women tend to be.

*****-whipped men are dime a dozen around the world. If the shoes were reversed, I can guarantee any random woman would want her husband sent to jail for life and all his property named to her. I really don't get why so many men are so *****-whipped, given how selfish, controlling, rude and in general obnoxious women tend to be.

There are good ones too you know :D

There are good ones too you know :D

I am not doubting that, but I think you'll agree that men in general are much kinder to women than other way around. So I don't get why so many men continue to lap up to them.

I am not doubting that, but I think you'll agree that men in general are much kinder to women than other way around. So I don't get why so many men continue to lap up to them.

You are right, men tend to much kinder to women in general.

Back
Top Bottom