What's new

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

Friend of mine smoked a hash joint before taking CAT, bugger scored 99.4 percentile, I tried it before my sem exams, got a D grade :sick:. Varies from person to person

How is that even possible? Weed induces a feeling of relaxation and dims comprehension ability. Definitely a bad idea to have it before an exam. Cocaine, on the other hand....well, let me not go there in public.:oops:

How is that even possible? Weed induces a feeling of relaxation and dims comprehension ability. Definitely a bad idea to have it before an exam. Cocaine, on the other hand....well, let me not go there in public.:oops:

A friend of mine took Crystal Meth. Stayed awake for three days.

The collapsed in a heap and went to sleep for 24 hours flat.

Swore to never take it again.

A friend of mine took Crystal Meth. Stayed awake for three days.

The collapsed in a heap and went to sleep for 24 hours flat.

Swore to never take it again.

Chrystal meth is very very bad idea. Cocaine isn't so bad.....but it too does a splendid job of keeping one super-awake for a long time.

Hash is different from weed, it is actually a refined form of weed, weed is a downer, hash on the other hand heightens your senses. Dunno about cocaine, hard drugs are bad :devil:, max I've tried is weed, hash, LSD (in goa), magic shrooms (in kodaikanal)

Hash is different from weed, it is actually a refined form of weed, weed is a downer, hash on the other hand heightens your senses. Dunno about cocaine, hard drugs are bad :devil:, max I've tried is weed, hash, LSD (in goa), magic shrooms (in kodaikanal)

I've tried hash and it only accentuated the effects of weed.

I've tried hash and it only accentuated the effects of weed.
And do you know the story of the hashashins :woot:? Buggers used to smoke hash before going for a kill, had they smoked weed I doubt they would've been able to get of their couch.

And do you know the story of the hashashins :woot:? Buggers used to smoke hash before going for a kill, had they smoked weed I doubt they would've been able to get of their couch.
:lol: Good that they didn't have access to cocaine. Imagine a Cocassin rampage!

Magic Mushrooms.

I had some crazy hallucination with that stuff

Magic Mushrooms.

I had some crazy hallucination with that stuff
Hahaha yeah that is some crazy stuff. Best thing about it is that it's natural. Kodai is around 8 hours from here, it's locally grown over there. As soon as you reach the town the hotel waalaas will ask you 2 questions

"Rooomaaaa?" (meaning do you want hotel rooms) immediately the next question
"Shrooomaaa?"

Price is 150 bucks a dozen. Kodai is a beautiful place.

@ExtraOdinary @Indischer

The first time I had Mushrooms, I hallucinated that my living room floor was a sea of snakes, so I stood on the table.

My Flatmates, also on ushrooms started crawling on the floor avoiding Lava and such.
WTF!:o:

All that I saw were bright colours streaking near the periphery of my vision. And I had trouble recognizing my friend. Kept on asking him who he was and what he was doing in my room.:lol:

@ExtraOdinary @Indischer

The first time I had Mushrooms, I hallucinated that my living room floor was a sea of snakes, so I stood on the table.

My Flatmates, also on ushrooms started crawling on the floor avoiding Lava and such.
You know what, I hallucinated that the marble floor turned into water and hence the chair on which I was, was literally on water!!!! I was freaked out at first. Calmed down after a while, felt like Jesus.

@ExtraOdinary @Indischer

All that I saw were bright colours streaking near the periphery of my vision. And I had trouble recognizing my friend. Kept on asking him who he was and what he was doing in my room.:lol:
hehe and i was able to see everything completely in the dark room,as if i had a night vision,and yes colours just like you.

and the lights in the bar were looking heavenly,as if they were coming from heaven.:lol:

ladkiyan to chamak rahi thi yaar :D

To be fair, I just saw snake like figures in my room comprising of colours, so it was more like party poppers crawling around.

You know what, I hallucinated that the marble floor turned into water and hence the chair on which I was, was literally on water!!!! I was freaked out at first. Calmed down after a while, felt like Jesus.

Who knows, maybe the profound wisdom of religions was probably founded by a guy on Mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom