What's new

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

Here we dont have that,thats why i asked the Teacher.:smokin:

Teacher is sorry that she could not solve your problem. :p:
What you have 11 kids. Control Levina Control.
@Armstrong has been spreading rumors about me.:butcher:

no control, she can have as many as she wants.........more the merrier
Fine.

But 11??? :blink:
OMG!!

why u no believe in gods...
Lord Shiva was addicted to marijuana.......:D:D
images

Bholenath!!!
:-)

Dem!god said:
lol..u are gr8...
don't know what Ganja is .......:angry::angry:
and want it to legalize ... :blink:

Did you read my complete statement?? Or are you again jumping into conclusion????

"If tobacco and alcohol cant be banned then Marijuana should be legalised"
:coffee:

Kapish amigo??

I know Ganja. My other two room mates took Ganja in our college days and specially before exam. They had a belief that whatever you mug wont be erased from memory if you take Ganja!! But I have taken only Bhang twice in my life and vowed to never take that again. Thank god, there was no camera phone, otherwise all PDFians would have seen me in Birthday suit!!
here I will clarify u further......all three are derived from same plant .....:tup:
Bhang.....- Bhang which is just freshly ground cannabis ..that is raw green leaf.....which is nt that intoxicating unless u use it in huge quantity......

Ganja is the dried flowering tops (heads) of the cannabis plant. its more intoxicating than Bhang but less than hashish ..

Hashish is a more concentrated form of cannabis resin; one way is to walk through the fields of plants in a leather apron, and then scrape the resin off, which is then called hashish.

Even if I was mother of 100 I would have said this. :p:
Tobacco and alcohol are more addictive than marijuana.
If government cant ban tobacco and alcohol then marijuana should be legalized.
I guess it is legal in Colorado already.
3 evils dont make 1 good :tsk:

Completely agree.
1)Marijuana is less addictive
2) no one has died of marijuana but then we have 1000s of death cases caused by cigarettes and alcohol every year.
3) From what I know alcohol causes more damage to brain cells than marijuana.
:D :D :D

I agree.

Indians would be chillaxed then.

I know Ganja. My other two room mates took Ganja in our college days and specially before exam. They had a belief that whatever you mug wont be erased from memory if you take Ganja!! But I have taken only Bhang twice in my life and vowed to never take that again. Thank god, there was no camera phone, otherwise all PDFians would have seen me in Birthday suit!!
Friend of mine smoked a hash joint before taking CAT, bugger scored 99.4 percentile, I tried it before my sem exams, got a D grade :sick:. Varies from person to person

This reminds me that I haven't smoked a joint in years. :D

Had some brownies at a party recently though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom