What's new

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

what do we call marijuana in hindi urdu

isw it realli that great as it is made owt to be ?

@Aeronaut would be thrown into my personal dungeons for being a bad cook ! :whistle:

Kalyan - What the heck does that mean ? :unsure:

Don't speak Hindi with me ! :mad:

Lojeee hogaya kalyan!!! :p:

And aero is a better cook when compared to you.
Last I heard your GF hit you with a pan when the maggi you had cooked looked like black snakes:p:
And that you had to use an eye patch for 2 weeks to hide your swollen black eye. :whistle:

I need to be given command of this country - I'll sort everything out & realize the dream that was Pakistan ! :smokin:

How is the weather down there Dwarfie .... :azn:

bombur-stephenhunter.jpg

Marijuana is harmful to health .... Some of the effects mentioned below are exaggerated though

Although legalization activists and many marijuana users believe smoking pot has no negative effects, scientific research indicates that marijuana use can cause many different health problems.
Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. When smoked, it begins to effect users almost immediately and can last for one to three hours. When it is eaten in food, such as baked in brownies and cookies, the effects take longer to begin, but usually last longer.

Has smoking weed become a problem for you?
Take the Marijuana Screening Quiz

Short-Term Effects
The short-term effects of marijuana include:
Sometimes marijuana use can also produce anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic.
Do you experience withdrawals when you quit smoking weed? Take the Marijuana Withdrawal Symptom Quiz.

Effects on the Brain
The active ingredient in marijuana, delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, acts on cannabinoid receptors on nerve cells and influences the activity of those cells. Some brain areas have many cannabinoid receptors, but other areas of the brain have few or none at all. Many cannabinoid receptors are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.
When high doses of marijuana are used, usually when eaten in food rather than smoked, users can experience the following symptoms:

Effects on the Heart
Within a few minutes after smoking marijuana, the heart begins beating more rapidly and the blood pressure drops. Marijuana can cause the heart beat to increase by 20 to 50 beats per minute, and can increase even more if other drugs are used at the same time.
Because of the lower blood pressure and higher heart rate, researchers found that users' risk for a heart attack is four times higher within the first hour after smoking marijuana, compared to their general risk of heart attack when not smoking.

Effects on the Lungs
Smoking marijuana, even infrequently, can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, and cause heavy coughing. Scientists have found that regular marijuana smokers can experience the same respiratory problems as tobacco smokers do,

Although legalization activists and many marijuana users believe smoking pot has no negative effects, scientific research indicates that marijuana use can cause many different health problems.
Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. When smoked, it begins to effect users almost immediately and can last for one to three hours. When it is eaten in food, such as baked in brownies and cookies, the effects take longer to begin, but usually last longer.

Has smoking weed become a problem for you?
Take the Marijuana Screening Quiz

ok hashish i thought it was ganja

well nevr tried it aur dil bhi nahi per FB aur social media per sale australians ne tamasha bana rakha hai :P

Noooooo :angry:

I want to get tobacco and alcohol banned for they are more addictive than marijuana. :feminist:
lol...
why not...its always fun ....once u are high.......:D:D
once when we were in clg we tried to sell the weed online :p:

lol .. yes tobacco and alcohol are more addictive but marijuana is in diff. league ...... u can only know once u taste it...:partay::partay:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom