What's new

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

lol...
why not...its always fun ....once u are high.......:D:D
once when we were in clg we tried to sell the weed online :p:

lol .. yes tobacco and alcohol are more addictive but marijuana is in diff. league ...... u can only know once u taste it...:partay::partay:

Not interested!!! :close_tema:

Marijuana as a drug has many healing qualities. There is scientific investigations into its possible retardation of cancerous cells in patients suffering from cancer, apart from its pain easing qualities. If smoked in low doses on an infrequent basis, marijuana can actually be a healthy drug. However abuse of marijuana is no different if not more harmful than alcohol and tobacco. The main reason why marijuana as opposed to alcohol and tobacco is banned in most countries is the ease in which the plant grows. It can practically grow in the desert with little water. It therefore is more likely to be abused than to be consumed in low quantities given the ease in which it can be obtained (practically grown in one's garden), unlike alcohol and tobacco which has to be purchased by consumers. Hope that helps. Enjoy your snoop

weed.jpg

Completely agree.
1)Marijuana is less addictive
2) no one has died of marijuana but then we have 1000s of death cases caused by cigarettes and alcohol every year.
3) From what I know alcohol causes more damage to brain cells than marijuana.
:D :D :D
as the man in my avatar once said... Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction!:smokin:

Completely agree.
1)Marijuana is less addictive
2) no one has died of marijuana but then we have 1000s of death cases caused by cigarettes and alcohol every year.
3) From what I know alcohol causes more damage to brain cells than marijuana.
:D :D :D

Have you ever smoked weed yourself though? I tried like 3-4 times I didnt like it. I dislike smoking in general. And yea I think marijuana should be legalised through out the world

Have you ever smoked weed yourself though? I tried like 3-4 times I didnt like it. I dislike smoking in general. And yea I think marijuana should be legalised through out the world

:disagree:
Nope.
I am against any kind of stuff that gives a temporary high. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom