What's new

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

hehe and i was able to see everything completely in the dark room,as if i had a night vision,and yes colours just like you.

and the lights in the bar were looking heavenly,as if they were coming from heaven.:lol:

ladkiyan to chamak rahi thi yaar :D

That's the best hallucination one can get.:lol:

I must say that I didn't enjoy my hallucinations. I remember getting tensed at seeing a 'stranger' in my room, and I even forgot he was there at my invitation.

Woman complains to police about marijuana quality

Woman-complains-police-marijuana-quality_4-8-2014_143876_l.jpg

shakal se he charsi lagti hai yea

To be fair, I just saw snake like figures in my room comprising of colours, so it was more like party poppers crawling around.

Who knows, maybe the profound wisdom of religions was probably founded by a guy on Mushrooms.

Hahaha you commit blasphemy, the Lord's wrath shall be upon you. Back on topic if you ever go to Kodai, there is a place called "Vattaikanal" where they actually grow them. You can get freshly plucked shrooms from the farm at discounted price, no middlemen involved.

Hahaha you commit blasphemy, the Lord's wrath shall be upon you. Back on topic if you ever go to Kodai, there is a place called "Vattaikanal" where they actually grow them. You can get freshly plucked shrooms from the farm at discounted price, no middlemen involved.

In New Zealand, either you have to go to those hippie free love types,

Or you have drug dealers affiliated with gangs. :O

In New Zealand, either you have to go to those hippie free love types,

Or you have drug dealers affiliated with gangs. :O
In chennai auto drivers double up as weed dealers :rofl:, in goa it's the taxi drivers

WTF!:o:

All that I saw were bright colours streaking near the periphery of my vision. And I had trouble recognizing my friend. Kept on asking him who he was and what he was doing in my room.:lol:
@ExtraOdinary @Indischer

The first time I had Mushrooms, I hallucinated that my living room floor was a sea of snakes, so I stood on the table.

My Flatmates, also on ushrooms started crawling on the floor avoiding Lava and such.
:blink::blink::blink:

Completely agree.
1)Marijuana is less addictive
2) no one has died of marijuana but then we have 1000s of death cases caused by cigarettes and alcohol every year.
3) From what I know alcohol causes more damage to brain cells than marijuana.
:D :D :D

If that is so then we should ban alcohol and cigarettes rather than legalizing marijuana. What type of mentality is that? Two wrongs don't make a right.

what do we call marijuana in hindi urdu

isw it realli that great as it is made owt to be ?

What do you mean 'hindi Urdu'?! You speak & that's a 'big if' if you from the North Hindustan if you do actually speak hindi, which by the way happens to be a 'derivative' of 'Persianized Hindi'! Hence 'distorted 'URDU'!

:pakistan:

I bet they get more money from their side jobs.
its dirt cheap here at my hometown....Rs.20 n u get 50gms of good stuff:p:

btw too mch of cannabis is bad,,,,it is a definite no for students....it leads to lack of motivation...n somethng called running amock,,,@jaibi can explain better....

I smoked my first joint during my final year mbbs with my roommate,,he was hardcore,,,salvia,,halothane dipped cigarettes,,ketamine lollipop,,fentanyl,,,codein,,he did thm all

Imagine Ravi hallucinating snakes.:omghaha:

I wonder what you'd see were you to try them.
Hilarious!

Imagine a 5'10" tall macho @Ravi Nair standing on a table, trembling with fear...:lol:
And frankly I have a weird imagination so you never know what would pop out of my mind......may be I would have seen roaches. Those give me creeps :sick:

Back
Top Bottom