What's new

Woman caught on camera hiring 'hitman' to kill husband

Uh the movies maniacs, making the murder of their husbands look like a business deal.She was probably in love with Mr.Batman( see the cell phone?)....lol and got married to someone else, who was available to spend his money on her.B****!
Have a good time in prison.

Uh the movies maniacs, making the murder of their husbands look like a business deal.She was probably in love with Mr.Batman( see the cell phone?)....lol and got married to someone else, who was available to spend his money on her.B****!
Have a good time in prison.

And she happens to be a mother of two. Her demeanour during the whole murder planning process is shocking, do the terrorists, rapist killers, abductors or murderers who plan out killing people this non chalant? this really gave me the jitters.

pity the spouse and the kids, they have been living with a devil.

There goes the Great western Society.

A Society portrayed in East to be better rather best.

And she happens to be a mother of two. Her demeanour during the whole murder planning process is shocking, do the terrorists, rapist killers, abductors or murderers who plan out killing people this non chalant? this really gave me the jitters.

pity the spouse and the kids, they have been living with a devil.

Looks like a sociopath - empty of any empathy

When I first saw this clip I thought it was an older one that I saw on TV (though that actually took place in a motel room) which I linked below:

It is crazy how many women are trying to hire people to kill their husbands for them

Seems like a lot of these deals are made in cars:

The last clip actually took place in Canada and supposedly the woman was set free by the court.

I really hope the individual this thread is in reference to enjoys her stay in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
The anti-male double standard in the western laws is disgusting.

If a man hits a woman, it's always black and white. If a woman hits a man or kills a man, well how do we know he was not beating her up or threatening her?

And this is just one example. Divorce settlements, child custody battles, unequal sentencing for comparable (if not equal) crimes, domestic violence double standards galore, among even more. And that's just the legal sphere of life. The double standards in the social sphere of life are just as bad.

What's worse is that most men in these countries seem to be content with these laws, if not outrightly supporting them. What a bunch of *****-whipped manginas. I feel sorry for these guys, that they've dropped themselves so low and allowed themselves to be controlled and/or brainwashed by women. Either that, or they do this hoping that they can get laid.

The anti-male double standard in the western laws is disgusting.

If a man hits a woman, it's always black and white. If a woman hits a man or kills a man, well how do we know he was not beating her up or threatening her?

And this is just one example. Divorce settlements, child custody battles, unequal sentencing for comparable (if not equal) crimes, domestic violence double standards galore, among even more. And that's just the legal sphere of life. The double standards in the social sphere of life are just as bad.

What's worse is that most men in these countries seem to be content with these laws, if not outrightly supporting them. What a bunch of *****-whipped manginas. I feel sorry for these guys, that they've dropped themselves so low and allowed themselves to be controlled and/or brainwashed by women. Either that, or they do this hoping that they can get laid.

Nations that respect its women no matter what is the one that progresses, they have understood it but sadly we haven't - doesn't make them a ***** whipped bunch.

Nations that respect its women no matter what is the one that progresses, they have understood it but sadly we haven't - doesn't make them a ***** whipped bunch.

You're not getting my point. I am talking about anti-male double standards in western nations, particularly legal double standards that I have a gripe with. My problem is with men who support such laws after getting brainwashed by women, or just want to support these laws thinking they'll get laid for supporting such non sense.

Respecting women does not mean we allow the state to walk all over men. I can guarantee you, that is even a faster way to sink a country than by not respecting/educating women.

You're not getting my point. I am talking about anti-male double standards in western nations, particularly legal double standards that I have a gripe with. My problem is with men who support such laws after getting brainwashed by women, or just want to support these laws thinking they'll get laid for supporting such non sense.

Respecting women does not mean we allow the state to walk all over men. I can guarantee you, that is even a faster way to sink a country than by not respecting/educating women.

And yet, the west reports the highest number of sexual assault, domestic violence cases against its women.....you know why the cases get reported and action gets taken againsst them? its because they have removed the aspect of women being embarrassed or being ridiculed for reporting it....so what if there are a few who take undue advantage of the liberal laws...the greater number benefit from it. I believe they keep their women on a higher pedestal and they do it for a reason. Women are easy targets and its for the men to give them the strength to come forward - even if in some cases it results in injustice to men...it all boils down to a greater goodness for the society.

And yet, the west reports the highest number of sexual assault, domestic violence cases against its women.....you know why the cases get reported and action gets taken againsst them? its because they have removed the aspect of women being embarrassed or being ridiculed for reporting it....so what if there are a few who take undue advantage of the liberal laws...the greater number benefit from it. I believe they keep their women on a higher pedestal and they do it for a reason. Women are easy targets and its for the men to give them the strength to come forward - even if in some cases it results in injustice to men...it all boils down to a greater goodness for the society.

Oh here we go, justification of anti-male laws in full force. You mean to say that it's OK that women get child custody and alimony in nearly 100% of cases? Which has nothing to do with domestic violence in the first place. Or that women get significantly less sentence than men for committing equal crime? Which, again, there is no justification of?

Now talking about some random guy taking a fall for some women's lies, would YOU be ok with going to jail for 10, or even 20 years for something you didn't do? There's NO way you can justify someone getting punished for something they didn't do. And here's the kicker: false allegations of domestic violence, rape, etc are common. Just ask any random cop in these countries. You're sounding like the feminazis who say that a false rape allegation and subsequently spending 5-20 years in jail for something you didn't do can be good learning experience for men on what not to do to women. Remember, this could just as easily be you as another man.

Back
Top Bottom