What's new

With Love, From Turkey

My parents visited Turkey in the 90s and said the same thing, where ever they went when the locals found out that they were from Pakistan, they were treated with extra love. My parents still rate Turkey as the best place they have ever visited.

What Ummah are you talking about? Ummah is dead killed by the Arabs themselves, except in the eyes of Pakistanis. Let me prove it to you.

1. According to the Ummah terminology, all Muslims weather Black, White, Brown, Arab or non-Arab are equals, if that was the case then a Pakistani man can go and marry a Saudi girl, right? But no Saudis or any Arab country will give away their daughters to non-Arab Muslims......unless they were off the Caucasian race.

2. Can a Pakistani or any non-Arab Muslim get citizenship of these Arab Ummah countries?

3. When you travel to these Arab countries of the Ummah, are you treated as an equal?

This is the reality of your Ummah.......it died centuries ago

I agree with @T-123456 our love for Turkey started because they are a Muslims but it far exceeds that now
Ummah can't be killed by Arabs it's the system given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Those denying Ummah actually are denying Quran and that turns them out of Islam. As long as Quran exists Ummah exists and always exist no matter How much liberal hate it. When Muslims from around the world came to defend Afghanistan from soviets they came because of Ummah. When Indonesian is ready to fight for Palestinian he does it because he believes in Ummah. Ummah can't be finished by some confused liberals. Turkey for me is family but so is Indonesia and Malaysia and others. @Imad.Khan

Ummah can't be killed by Arabs it's the system given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Those denying Ummah actually are denying Quran and that turns them out of Islam. As long as Quran exists Ummah exists and always exist no matter How much liberal hate it. When Muslims from around the world came to defend Afghanistan from soviets they came because of Ummah. When Indonesian is ready to fight for Palestinian he does it because he believes in Ummah. Ummah can't be finished by some confused liberals. Turkey for me is family but so is Indonesia and Malaysia and others. @Imad.Khan

Sorry mate, but i have been to many of these countries and i didn't see Ummah, I saw arrogance, i saw hatred, i saw sectarianism. No one in any other country even talks about it. It is only present in Pakistan and no where else.

But on saying that there are some individuals in many countries that still believe in the Ummah but its not as wide spread as it is in Pakistan. I used to think like you do, but after visiting all the muslim countries i realized that its not the same everywhere.

As for Indonesia sending troops for fight for Palestine, i am not aware of any such incident happening.

Sorry mate, but i have been to many of these countries and i didn't see Ummah, I saw arrogance, i saw hatred, i saw sectarianism. No one in any other country even talks about it. It is only present in Pakistan and no where else.

But on saying that there are some individuals in many countries that still believe in the Ummah but its not as wide spread as it is in Pakistan. I used to think like you do, but after visiting all the muslim countries i realized that its not the same everywhere.

As for Indonesia sending troops for fight for Palestine, i am not aware of any such incident happening.
It's widespread bro still majority of Muslims believe it and denying it and making fun of it is actually kufr because ALLAH in Quran has declared Muslims one Ummat. The Ummat will always remain there and no matter what cowards rule us Muslims still feel same for other Muslims and fight for them. Osama method were stupid as hell but he was one rich kid what made him leave everything and fight for Afghanistan it was Ummat. Also until Muslim leaders don't return to Ummat and defend each other areas you can't control birth of organisations like TTP and Daesh and Al Qaeda. They came into existence because Muslim Governments failed to do there job and left the vacuum which was filled by these organisations and this will continue until Muslim leadership wakes up.

It's widespread bro still majority of Muslims believe it and denying it and making fun of it is actually kufr because ALLAH in Quran has declared Muslims one Ummat. The Ummat will always remain there and no matter what cowards rule us Muslims still feel same for other Muslims and fight for them. Osama method were stupid as hell but he was one rich kid what made him leave everything and fight for Afghanistan it was Ummat. Also until Muslim leaders don't return to Ummat and defend each other areas you can't control birth of organisations like TTP and Daesh and Al Qaeda. They came into existence because Muslim Governments failed to do there job and left the vacuum which was filled by these organisations and this will continue until Muslim leadership wakes up.

I am not making fun of it, as i said i used to believe alot in the concept of muslim brotherhood and ummah, but my experiences have made me think other wise.

I am not making fun of it, as i said i used to believe alot in the concept of muslim brotherhood and ummah, but my experiences have made me think other wise.
You keep doing your job if someone is taking wrong path you don't have to do the same. You still have to remain loyal to Ummah and help Muslims who are in need no matter from which ethnicity or country they belong. This is the reason why Iqbal despite giving concept of Pakistan called this nation state concept as biggest false GOD of modern times.

Ummah died a century ago....yet our brotherly relation still stands....

Zarvan, if all of the Pakistanis convert to ateists over a night, our feelings still wouldn't change.

Ummah is not dead, the Khilafat is. Ummah and the Khilafat are two different ideas. One is a particular sentiment or bond among Muslims the other is system of government.

220px-Ankara_Atakule.JPG

Cinnah caddesi or Muhammad Ali Jinnah road is one of the most important roads in Ankara . Turkey/Pakistan bonding transcends boundaries and barriers .
You know what, Indian embassy is located on Jinnah Jaddesi..

@T-123456 @Sinan This guy is a jealous indian false flagger, ignore him.

@Horus @waz @Aether Please remove this ganges critter!
If he is a Pakistani,ts his right to have a different opinion.

Ummah is not dead, the Khilafat is. Ummah and the Khilafat are two different ideas. One is a particular sentiment or bond among Muslims the other is system of government.
Can you give an example of Ummah(a particular sentiment or bond among Muslims)?

If he is a Pakistani,ts his right to have a different opinion.

Yes of course, but we know he's not a Pakistani from his posts history (not only regarding Pak-Turkey relation).

There are many false flagger newbies like him - I'm sure there are also some Pakistani trolls pretending to be Indians. They don't last long though.

Can you give an example of Ummah(a particular sentiment or bond among Muslims)?

When I visited Medina during the Hajj I saw with my own eyes why Medina is called the jannat in this world. I understood why every Muslim I know had such a high opinion of the people of Medina. You wanted one example of the sentiment and I could not think of a better one than this.

When I visited Medina during the Hajj I saw with my own eyes why Medina is called the jannat in this world. I understood why every Muslim I know had such a high opinion of the people of Medina. You wanted one example of the sentiment and I could not think of a better one than this.
That is not an example of Ummah,every Muslim visits Mekka and Medina if able,it is a duty and has nothing to do with Ummah.
Give me a real example of the Ummah.

Written by a Pakistani. haha.
I dont think Turkish people know much about Pakistan or Pakistanis to be honest. There isn't a big shared history so they don't really hear about Pakistan at school, may be only a little in the geography class.

Historically, they didn't have much interaction with Pakistanis either (through the Ottoman Empire or any time earlier).

The current rapprochement with Pakistan comes from the realization that Turkey have no regional allies. Other than political ties there are no common ground between people of Turkey and Pakistan.
The only favourable situation we got is Pakistan is a Muslim country, and they respect Pakistan fot that reason.

Whether you are right or not, I don't know. Here in America I run into a few Turkish people and they seem to have a bit favorable opinion of me being a Pakistani. But I don't want to read too much into that. The fact is that Pakistan's 'image' is destroyed by Pakistan's defiance against America and, as the world stands as it is, no one is immune to the tarnish when America decides to tarnish any country's image.

And, thus, the common Chinese and the common Turks, must not be immune to America's influence to a large degree.

That is not an example of Ummah,every Muslim visits Mekka and Medina if able,it is a duty and has nothing to do with Ummah.
Give me a real example of the Ummah.

Visiting Medina because of Hajj is one thing but having the kind of respect Muslims have for the people of Medina is quite another thing. I was told of the nature of the people of Medina way before I really witnessed it myself. It has nothing to do with Hajj but it has everything to do with how our Blessed Prophet (pbuh) loved the people of Medina. If you don't understand that there's no point of talking to you about Ummah. Believe whatever you want to believe.

Visiting Medina because of Hajj is one thing but having the kind of respect Muslims have for the people of Medina is quite another thing. I was told of the nature of the people of Medina way before I really witnessed it myself. It has nothing to do with Hajj but it has everything to do with how our Blessed Prophet (pbuh) loved the people of Medina. If you don't understand that there's no point of talking to you about Ummah. Believe whatever you want to believe.
How Bahtiyar of you!!! You're owning Ummet and Din at its lowest moments of crisis. The folks living during the time of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han or Padishah Alemgir Aurangzib would have spent half the year in the battle fields, so by default they'd have been on the right side. It's like you are so overwhelmed with Windows that you're sending a check of 100 bucks to Bill Gates!! It's ridiculous. But, say Bill Gates went for a bankruptcy and he had lost every single cent he had. Now if you're sending 100 bucks how much he would appreciate it!!!

Back
Top Bottom