What's new

With Love, From Turkey

if you dont have any clue what we were up to then try reading the previous posts before making a decision.
Lol you were mentioning that Turkish people love us because we are Muslims and how did it becomes problem for you? Unless you are not Hindu haha

Just ignore the trolls and mention mods in comments thanks.

Written by a Pakistani. haha.
I dont think Turkish people know much about Pakistan or Pakistanis to be honest. There isn't a big shared history so they don't really hear about Pakistan at school, may be only a little in the geography class.

Historically, they didn't have much interaction with Pakistanis either (through the Ottoman Empire or any time earlier).

The current rapprochement with Pakistan comes from the realization that Turkey have no regional allies. Other than political ties there are no common ground between people of Turkey and Pakistan.
The only favourable situation we got is Pakistan is a Muslim country, and they respect Pakistan fot that reason.

What do you mean by "Historically, they didn't have much interaction with Pakistanis either (through the Ottoman Empire or any time earlier)." Did Pakistan even exist in the era of Ottoman Empire or before that?

Nobody cares.

Just search 'What do Turkish people think about Pakistan' and you will find what said earlier.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+do+Turkish+people+think+about+Pakistan

What you said is pure rotten crap, which you believe in and masturbate to in your wet dreams.

I googled your earth-shattering term and it only proves you wrong and spits in your face.

I went through all the links shown on first page of google results and they have nothing but love for Pakistan from Turkey. Even Quora of all places, which is full of hindian trolls talking crap about Pak, has superbly favorable views of Pakistan posted by Turkish people. The only crap posts are under user handles such as "Anonymous" and "John smith" because they're ********.

j.png

Ok...Thats enough....They never hurt us, never.....Their country always helped us, this is what matters, not what some people think.....China and Turkiye are only two countries where Pakistanis are regarded in high esteem and respect...

ITS A WELL ESTABLISHED FACT.......
Okay.

Back
Top Bottom