What's new

With Love, From Turkey

Ummah died a century ago....yet our brotherly relation still stands....

Zarvan, if all of the Pakistanis convert to ateists over a night, our feelings still wouldn't change.
Ummah always was and always will be there. As long as Quran is there and Muslims love for RASOOL SAW is there Ummah will remain alive. For us Turkey is brother due to faith. I am ready to stand and fight and die for Pakistan and Turkey because I consider it religious obligation and most Pakistani think same. The special is also because of the political history we share the Khilafat movement and other things @T-123456

Ummah always was and always will be there. As long as Quran is there and Muslims love for RASOOL SAW is there Ummah will remain alive.
In a world that Muslims killing Muslims. Muslim countries divided, fighting each other there can be no Ummah.

Maybe, our understanding from Ummah is different.

Ummah always was and always will be there. As long as Quran is there and Muslims love for RASOOL SAW is there Ummah will remain alive. For us Turkey is brother due to faith. I am ready to stand and fight and die for Pakistan and Turkey because I consider it religious obligation and most Pakistani think same. The special is also because of the political history we share the Khilafat movement and other things @T-123456
Come on Zarvan,there are those who think like you but there are also those who dont care for the Ummah,i am one of them.
I dont trust our ''Ummah brothers''

Last edited:
LOL. Jo apki han main han na milaye wo false falgger. Nothing much to say.
Meri haan ki baat nahin hai
Actually I didn't even comment prior to your nasty comment about Pakistan and Turkey. Which was not only against the opinions of all Pakistanis and Turkish people here but also against the facts...beta I have been to Turkey and I know how much they know about us and how much love they have for us... so you just got busted, and your opinion is very typical of Indians about Pak-Turk relations.

Last edited:
Yeaa Mr Erdogan has reached Pakistan. PM received him Welcome :cheers:
@HAKIKAT @Sinan @T-123456
CxYhZCnW8AACsBL.jpg

CxYa5FhUAAEd9y6.jpg

CxYa41uUAAAvI4R.jpg

Meri haan ki baat nahin hai
Actually didn't even comment prior to your nasty comment about Pakistan and Turkey.
Nobody cares.
Which was not only against the opinions of all Pakistans and Turkish people here but also against the facts
You are not all Pakistanis. Everyone has his own opinion. Neither I nor you represent all Pakistan.:disagree:
I have been to Turkey and I know how much they know about us and how much love they have for us
i didnt say they dont love us. I said they respect us as Muslims. Just search 'What do Turkish people think about Pakistan' and you will find what said earlier.
so you just got busted, and your opinion is very typical of Indians about Pak-Turk relations.
Itna zoor na do dimagh pe. You know much about indians, to unk pas hi Q ni chale jatey. Akhir tum or wo eik hi to hain. :agree:

Very welcome Mr. President. Have a nice stay.
A Turkish flag was waving along Pakistani Flag near Punjab Assembly Building, Lahore, today. When he will come to Lahore?

Written by a Pakistani. haha.
I dont think Turkish people know much about Pakistan or Pakistanis to be honest. There isn't a big shared history so they don't really hear about Pakistan at school, may be only a little in the geography class.

Historically, they didn't have much interaction with Pakistanis either (through the Ottoman Empire or any time earlier).

The current rapprochement with Pakistan comes from the realization that Turkey have no regional allies. Other than political ties there are no common ground between people of Turkey and Pakistan.
The only favourable situation we got is Pakistan is a Muslim country, and they respect Pakistan fot that reason.

Hey false flaggin' piece o' crap. :partay:

Nobody cares.

You are not all Pakistanis. Everyone has his own opinion. Neither I nor you represent all Pakistan.:disagree:

i didnt say they dont love us. I said they respect us as Muslims. Just search 'What do Turkish people think about Pakistan' and you will find what said earlier.

Itna zoor na do dimagh pe. You know much about indians, to unk pas hi Q ni chale jatey. Akhir tum or wo eik hi to hain. :agree:

Very welcome Mr. President. Have a nice stay.
A Turkish flag was waving along Pakistani Flag near Punjab Assembly Building, Lahore, today. When he will come to Lahore?
@wazz @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @mods for your kind consideration for derailing the topic Thanks

Back
Top Bottom