What's new

With Love, From Turkey

The people of Azerbaijan are Turks.
But they own separate identity as Azeri.

I think.... using the word exception didn't fit here well. I don't think that we have brotherly relations with any country on the basis of religion.

Insallah. :)
To me you guys do know Pakistan by: drone strikes, taliban, rampant corruption, constant standoffs in kashmir etc. right?

As you can see,its not about religion(Ummah bs) people.
There is a bond that cannot be explained.its just there.
For most Pakistanis it's actually about Ummah and in that yes Turkey has been one of the most importance for us. This bond started from Khilafat movement. We have stood with each other in all times both good and bad times and we would continue to do so.

For most Pakistanis it's actually about Ummah and in that yes Turkey has been one of the most importance for us. This bond started from Khilafat movement. We have stood with each other in all times both good and bad times and we would continue to do so
Ummah died a century ago....yet our brotherly relation still stands....

Zarvan, if all of the Pakistanis convert to ateists over a night, our feelings still wouldn't change.

For most Pakistanis it's actually about Ummah and in that yes Turkey has been one of the most importance for us. This bond started from Khilafat movement. We have stood with each other in all times both good and bad times and we would continue to do so.
Yes it started with that but it evolved into something unexplainable,why dont you(i dont mean you personally) have such a bond with other Muslim countries?

Yes, and we can say further as for every Pakistani w.r.t. to his/her religion, the bond with Turkey is always strong that many others share the same like Muslims in Pakistan. It is the respect that very few, or I must say, 1 or 2 earns due to the support, standing by and the places in hearts for each, makes it something above the normal relations and bond. Muslims does hold such relations that cannot be doubted at all but in times, we never welcomed or hugged Turkish People based upon religion alone but nationality in whole.

220px-Ankara_Atakule.JPG

Cinnah caddesi or Muhammad Ali Jinnah road is one of the most important roads in Ankara . Turkey/Pakistan bonding transcends boundaries and barriers .

Back
Top Bottom