What's new

Winner of best writer contest 1014-15

Thank you everyone for all the trophies and words :)

@Slav Defence thank you for making the two categories, otherwise I wouldn't have stood a chance against some of the title holders and their excellent contributions here :enjoy:

For those that were asking where our analysis and writings are, here's a list of a the winners' articles @JonAsad @Imran Khan @levina @jhungary

My article is here:
Pakistan, Geopolitics and Terrorism

Syed Ali Haider's
Where to go from here?

@Nihonjin1051 :
Sustainable Development and the Economy of the United States

@RescueRanger :
Resilient Communities For A Prepared Pakistan

@Horus :
Special Services Group (SSG) - Inside Pakistan's Sharp Sword.

@Gufi :
A Path to peace

@jhungary has pretty many articles and all of them are excellent, I'm not sure which one was for the competition but all of them are very good and definitely worth reading:
Understanding Human Intelligence (HUMINT) - Part 1

Understanding Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Part 2 - Conducting HUMINT OPs

One day in life of an Airborne Soldiers

Doctrine and Tactical developement in War Science

Cold Start Doctrine - Pakistani Response. By Jhungary

@acetophenol could you please provide a link to your article, I can't seem to find it.

Oh? you seem to be the sort of person who believes that "the head of a person who has a headache" should be chopped off then........ :lol:
I was talking about him dude. He was suggesting reforms in the areas provoking the unprovoked. Sulman Taseer case was the example where a 'Brelvi' had to stand in front him.
I wish he could reply at least he will be reading from heavens lol.

gold-trophy.jpg

Gentlemen and ladies,
I would like to announce 3 winners of the competition:
I)Section one : PDF members category
A)Analyst:

1-Tank man
2-Gufi

B)Database:
1-Acetophenol

congrats11.jpg

II)Section two: Inter title holder competition:

Three winners are here as well:
1-Horus
2-jhungary
3-nihojin

large.jpg

Special award for sir rescue ranger:D

award.jpg

101119.gif

Congratulations!
Regards
What does the winner get?

@Slav Defence

Thank you very much for leading this initiative. What is the frequency of these contests? We should have an appropriate frequency where all members are happy to contribute and have enough time to compete.

Congrats to all the winners.

@Slav Defence Thank you sir I do not get if I did win or not but thank you for the encouragement and the guidance

@RescueRanger Thank you sir for reminding me to keep a cool head all the time and helping me understand things on PDF...I guess the reason I am still on PDF is your lectures :p

We didn't ban him-he himself demanded a ban to be imposed upon him due to some forum fight b/w him and zalim.

Thats ridiculous. We can not just ban people because they do not get along. We all know who and what the other guy is. I would definitely recommend he be brought back. I do understand his feelings are that of a pessimist and i wholeheartedly disagree with much of what he says and feels but it is his right to post his beliefs here without him having to ban himself. Which come to think of it is no different than the cowards he hates who blow themselves up.

Thats ridiculous. We can not just ban people because they do not get along. We all know who and what the other guy is. I would definitely recommend he be brought back. I do understand his feelings are that of a pessimist and i wholeheartedly disagree with much of what he says and feels but it is his right to post his beliefs here without him having to ban himself. Which come to think of it is no different than the cowards he hates who blow themselves up.
Mr.Force trip, it is not correct thread to discuss. You are free to open up a thread in GHQ.
I did tried to stop him,but he wasn't staying.
Regards

@Slav Defence

Thank you very much for leading this initiative. What is the frequency of these contests? We should have an appropriate frequency where all members are happy to contribute and have enough time to compete.

Congrats to all the winners.
Frequency was good,Webby
Posters just need encouragement and reward.
Kindly announce winners in fb :)

Ok, however I would have supported him blindfolded against multiple avatars of Razpak anyday.
I asked both of them to stop.Let management handle matters please.

What does the winner get?
Inshallah,winner will be promoted for TTA and R&D and their write-ups will be published on fb as well.
Regards

The fact that Indians are cheerleading for SAH is proof enough that he needed to get got. :lol:

The fact that Indians are cheerleading for SAH is proof enough that he needed to get got. :lol:
In that case he would haven't been given 'critical thinker' award i guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom