What's new

Winner of best writer contest 1014-15

you have not tagged me....

Anyway, would be nice to provide a link to all participant article here so people can read them

I am a bit busy with moving house, i will come back and look at it in a week or so once i am done
Man,it was 2:50am last night.I am sorry that I totally forgot-I didn't intend to man!
Congratulations! :D

Alright winners @TankMan and @Gufi and @acetophenol you are shortlisted. Therefore, we will be keeping sharp eye on you all,no trolling!

Apparently his critical thinking is not welcome on this platform and got him permanently banned.

Congrats to rest of all. :)

Obviously..... he had this consistent habit of holding up the mirror to some people. Which always made the Admin feel "hot under the collar"..... :lol:

Horus,
Man you are lucky!
I was about to deduct your marks for posting a bit old write up,but just in the end of day you clean bold rest players:D
Aray, winners? No speech,no tips and no suggestions for rest members:D
Regards

@Slav Defense : Thanks a lot bro!

@levina : All credits goes to you my friend!
Won't you throw a speech? :D
@WebMaster kindly share this news in fb.Everyone must know that we have discovered and rediscovered the potential of our PDF posters:)
Regards

Obviously..... he had this consistent habit of holding up the mirror to some people. Which always made the Admin feel "hot under the collar"..... :lol:
Cut the overgrown nail than the whole finger. He was talking about the latter. So, he has to stop.

Cut the overgrown nail than the whole finger. He was talking about the latter. So, he has to stop.

Oh? you seem to be the sort of person who believes that "the head of a person who has a headache" should be chopped off then........ :lol:

Congrats to ALL Winner here. A very good writers indeed ALL of them. Waiting for your contribution in real world. Maybe starting to write an article for national newspaper is something that needs to consider for them. ( Personally, I am going to do it next Monday :enjoy: ). Credit for @Slav Defence for this competition.

gold-trophy.jpg

Gentlemen and ladies,
I would like to announce 3 winners of the competition:
I)Section one : PDF members category
A)Analyst:

1-Tank man
2-Gufi

B)Database:
1-Acetophenol

congrats11.jpg

II)Section two: Inter title holder competition:

Three winners are here as well:
1-Horus
2-jhungary
3-nihojin

large.jpg

Special award for sir rescue ranger:D

award.jpg

101119.gif

Congratulations!
Regards

Congrats to ALL Winner here. A very good writers indeed ALL of them. Waiting for your contribution in real world. Maybe starting to write an article for national newspaper is something that needs to consider for them. ( Personally, I am going to do it next Monday :enjoy: ). Credit for @Slav Defence for this competition.
Thank you Indos,couldn't have done without your encouragement:D
P.s don't forget to share link of your published write up:D

This has been a great initiative to fish out talented members. Congratulations to all the participants and juries. I sincerely hope more and more members with potentials will join the contest next time.

Apparently his critical thinking is not welcome on this platform and got him permanently banned.

Congrats to rest of all. :)
We didn't ban him-he himself demanded a ban to be imposed upon him due to some forum fight b/w him and zalim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom