What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

Send them your begging letter.

Check for the ultimate beggars of the world. Bhikari army/police of a bhikari country. We talk with proof and references. Enjoy :enjoy:

Indian justice system has failed in protecting the minorities. It is heavily skewed in favour of the RSS and extremist hindus. Anyone who speaks against them even if he or she is a hindu, won't get justice rather be punished by the courts since headless apes are adjudicating the cases.

Last edited:
It's politics, And BJP should know better after having tasted fruits of integrity and strength of character of NDA 1.

Be ruthless, although I agree only BJP could have taken baba Rampal/Ram Rahim and their goons head on like this but why let the situation deteriorate to this degree? Sack some senior officers to put fear of government in their mind. Or else prepare to share power with the Chautalas after next elections.

That is why I gave Suresh Prabhu's example.

He took strong action and now he is on the way out. The Railway officers colluded to make life tough for him.

When the entire system is rotten, a few good men can't do much. They becomes victims of the system themselves.

If he had jailed the entire dera then not only will the bureaucrats be against Khattar, but even the people who voted for him would be against him.

Poor guy was really between a Rock and a Hard place.

It's politics, And BJP should know better after having tasted fruits of integrity and strength of character of NDA 1.

Be ruthless, although I agree only BJP could have taken baba Rampal/Ram Rahim and their goons head on like this but why let the situation deteriorate to this degree? Sack some senior officers to put fear of government in their mind. Or else prepare to share power with the Chautalas after next elections.
Chautala will come with full support if they let next young generations to lead.

Btw we must remember Chaudhry Devi Lal was one leader who gave pension to old people. He was first one I guess. It was the greatest achievement by any govt in India. For that act alone we are willing to forget all his crimes.

In villages we know how old people suffer this small amount can make them have food since it's all bought once a year u only need masala n daal N basics like. Bidi.

Our hopes were shattered because we voted bjp with heart not brain.

Chautala will come with full support if they let next young generations to lead.

Btw we must remember Chaudhry Devi Lal was one leader who gave pension to old people. He was first one I guess. It was the greatest achievement by any govt in India. For that act alone we are willing to forget all his crimes.

In villages we know how old people suffer this small amount can make them have food since it's all bought once a year u only need masala n daal N basics like. Bidi.

Well people will always get what they deserve.

Bengal deserve Mamata Banerjee.

Future will decide what you guys deserve.

Yes Dushyant must lead but unfortunately Ajay won't let him. Lets see how things pan out in next elections.

Well people will always get what they deserve.

Bengal deserve Mamata Banerjee.

Future will decide what you guys deserve.

Not really , sometimes you are fooled. Like I said Haryanavi are most Bhola and Sidha Sada people.

That is why I gave Suresh Prabhu's example.

He took strong action and now he is on the way out. The Railway officers colluded to make life tough for him.

When the entire system is rotten, a few good men can't do much. They becomes victims of the system themselves.

If he had jailed the entire dera then not only will the bureaucrats be against Khattar, but even the people who voted for him would be against him.

Poor guy was really between a Rock and a Hard place.
You can't compare Suresh Prabhu with khattar, Railways has a strong union which blocks any reform with a threat of hartal, whereas Khattar can kick out any bureaucrat without fear of total breakdown in his ministry/state.

You can't compare Suresh Prabhu with khattar, Railways has a strong union which blocks any reform with a threat of hartal, whereas Khattar can kick out any bureaucrat without fear of total breakdown in his ministry/state.

I suspect there is a strong "caste" based cadre in the Bureaucracy of Haryana. This is pure speculation on my part based on the caste equations I see in haryana.

In which case the push-back from the bureaucracy will be strong since the same bureaucrats also become the local "caste" leaders of their own community.

Ram Rahim row: Home ministry calls high level meeting tomorrow:

Not for anything else but how to recuperate those potential 60 million lost votes that the BJP was counting on when they roped this man in:

baba.png

Well they are blind followers, not supporting rape necessarily, we to have people in our country who support corrupt politicians despite knowing they are corrupt to the core.

Rapists are important in make in India

Back
Top Bottom