What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

I hope you realize that this dude is a SIKH and not a Hindu.

Though what is teaches is something similar to Nada yoga and his Guru shishya lineage comes from Tulsidas.

India is not a dictatorship where one can put peaceful citizens in Jail. Police can act ONLY when there is voilence, not when you "think"there is going to be violence.

Khattar could only take preventive action which he did.

BTW this guy's Son is married to the daughter of a Punjab CONgress Leader.
To hell with congress and bjp issues.
why do u people always point at congress for your failures.

Bloody compares Modi to Rahul Gandhi..... is that his level?

Khattar is failure he is nothing man he didn't act on prepoll promise . In fact he never made promises because he is non existent. BJP promises are thrown to dustbin.

They have fully supported this rapist . 10 days ago they gave him charity they gave him z plus security.

They touch his feet when in Dera.

This govt is a joke and people who support without knowledge are pathetic ignorant losers.

'Ram Rahim a simple man:' BJP's Sakshi Maharaj supports Dera chief:

Oh my!

Treacherous BJP still wants those 60 million potential votes - or chunk of it.

Modi must have sent this secret directive to its MPs to turn this situation on its head.

Lol..
Why is the Swedish Sanghi watching this thread with interest?

Untitled.png

Ok.
After reading my above post, he ran away, being ashamed.

Untitled.png

Guess India has just found their Mumtaz Qadri.
Bhai Jaan, your Qadri is a novice.

These people form govt, they run beauracy , they run education business everything.

You are lucky that your religion doesn't allow many god. These people are large number and they are supposed to be god avataras.

Only sensibility can save us.

To hell with congress and bjp issues.
why do u people always point at congress for your failures.

Bloody compares Modi to Rahul Gandhi..... is that his level?

Khattar is failure he is nothing man he didn't act on prepoll promise . In fact he never made promises because he is non existent. BJP promises are thrown to dustbin.

They have fully supported this rapist . 10 days ago they gave him charity they gave him z plus security.

They touch his feet when in Dera.

This govt is a joke and people who support without knowledge are pathetic ignorant losers.

When did I point at the CONgress ? I only stated FACTS unlike your rants.

How is Khattar a Failure ? Ever evidence points to the fact that he mobilized enough forces to contain the situation. What did he not do ?

BJP promised corruption Free govt. and they have delivered on that. No other promise were made. Look into their election manifesto and tell me what they have failed to act on.

Every Indian citizen is entitled to security based on the threat assessment made by IB. I fail to see how him getting a z security is against the Law. The Sikhs were out to kill him after he dressed as their guru.

What is wrong in touching his feet ? 10 days back he was not convicted of any crime. In India we are innocent until proven guilty.

LOL at your frustrated Rant. Get help would be my best advice.

Bhai Jaan, your Qadri is a novice.

These people form govt, they run beauracy , they run education business everything.

You are lucky that your religion doesn't allow many god. These people are large number and they are supposed to be god avataras.

Only sensibility can save us.

Since when is running educational institution a crime in India ? :cheesy:

How many does the CHURCH run ? Why are the bishops not in Jail ? Why are frustrated dicks like you quiet about that ?

Kitne State mein Government Chahiye Tum logo ko

4b5228f476a13f023e30147a1eb70f4a--funny-internet-memes-funny-memes.jpg
Bas kar bhai ruleyga Kay.

We in Haryana had some great leaders. We are most prosperous state for a reason, because we workhard.

After no reservations we give best in IAS , scientists, sportsmen, soldiers, visionary and food to whole nation. Even then we are looked down as corrupt. We had govt for 70 years. But our population being 32% we only have 28% jobs. We don't take others share. Jaat always fight for others because nobody argue or fight with us.

Since when is running educational institution a crime in India ? :cheesy:

How many does the CHURCH run ? Why are the bishops not in Jail ? Why are frustrated dicks like you quiet about that ?
Owning the education for personal benefits is not done. They give sifarish to their own people of their own people.

Maybe I miscommunication . My bad brother

When did I point at the CONgress ? I only stated FACTS unlike your rants.

How is Khattar a Failure ? Ever evidence points to the fact that he mobilized enough forces to contain the situation. What did he not do ?

BJP promised corruption Free govt. and they have delivered on that. No other promise were made. Look into their election manifesto and tell me what they have failed to act on.

Every Indian citizen is entitled to security based on the threat assessment made by IB. I fail to see how him getting a z security is against the Law. The Sikhs were out to kill him after he dressed as their guru.

What is wrong in touching his feet ? 10 days back he was not convicted of any crime. In India we are innocent until proven guilty.

LOL at your frustrated Rant. Get help would be my best advice.

Tell me 3 things this govt has done. Or tell me one thing.

Tell me one city this govt has worked for.

Bhai we are from Haryana and we know our potential. My state people are most hardworking and most law abiding. They have divided us or at least trying to. Because we are most Bhola citizens.

We live for our ethics that I am saying irrespective of caste creed gender or religion. Every Haryanvi is worth gold.

Lesser known facts about India's Rockstar Baba
How such a mean creature was allowed to mushroom in India as a devine soul?

Singh drives a Range Rover SUV and has a convoy of 100 vehicles which includes 16 black Ford Endeavours.

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is also believed to be a versatile singer. In the sequel of the movie MSG, he sang six songs in six different voices.

He has released successful albums like ‘Love Charger’, ‘Chora Babbar Sher Ka’, ‘Network Tere Love Ka’, ‘Love Rab Se’ and ‘Thank You For That’.

Oh I am sorry.
I forgot, there are millions of gullible Indians out there.

Tell me 3 things this govt has done. Or tell me one thing.

Tell me one city this govt has worked for.

Bhai we are from Haryana and we know our potential. My state people are most hardworking and most law abiding. They have divided us or at least trying to. Because we are most Bhola citizens.

We live for our ethics that I am saying irrespective of caste creed gender or religion. Every Haryanvi is worth gold.

I have nothing against or for haryanvi's.

I have only claimed that the Khattar govt. is honest and corruption free. I have not seen any evidence of him trying t divide you guys. Can you offer any proof ?

Owning the education for personal benefits is not done. They give sifarish to their own people of their own people.

Maybe I miscommunication . My bad brother

In today's day and age what is the need for Sifarish to get into a good school ?

Most professional education admissions are done by joint entrance exams.

Students can go to any part of India in pursuit of quality education or work hard and get good grades to get into top institutions.

I have only claimed that the Khattar govt. is honest and corruption free. I have not seen any evidence of him trying t divide you guys. Can you offer any proof ?
Jaat vs non Jaat was a big issue.

Apart from that this guy is not corrupt for sure. Everybody will agree its just that he is nothing man. He doesn't do anything right or wrong either.

We want some action to boost the region. It's too stagnant for all these yeRs.

He is with Dera and not with them too.

Apart from Khattar, look at others Saini or any other mla or mp. Everybody is chor. Even they are able to do chori because there is nothing to steal.

People are fed up with this govt.

He was never leadership material. You get to know that just by looking at him.

But he has impeccable integrity and proven strength of character.

But its clear that the administration does not respect or fear him as much as they should. Like all administration that is rooted n corruption, they have only contempt for his honesty and integrity and would be longing for te "good old days".

Look at the Fate of Suresh Prabhu. Poor guy worked day and night and took action against Railway officials for negligence and the rest of the railway colleagues went on "protest leave" and thus caused more railway accidents in UP.

End Result ? Suresh Prabhu looses his Job while the corrupt and lazy Railway officials are sharing a drink for getting rid of him.
It's politics, And BJP should know better after having tasted fruits of integrity and strength of character of NDA 1.

Be ruthless, although I agree only BJP could have taken baba Rampal/Ram Rahim and their goons head on like this but why let the situation deteriorate to this degree? Sack some senior officers to put fear of government in their mind. Or else prepare to share power with the Chautalas after next elections.

In today's day and age what is the need for Sifarish to get into a good school ?

Most professional education admissions are done by joint entrance exams.

Students can go to any part of India in pursuit of quality education or work hard and get good grades to get into top institutions.
Yeah most of the seats in pmt or Engg. Are given on sifarish base . By the political or beauracatic pull.

Back
Top Bottom