What's new

Indian sect members vow to marry sex workers

A hypocrite and lying women or men is more dangerous then a prostetute.

@

true true, i do visit some white ladies from the flesh trade business here in canada & trust me they are far far better & honest then many of the so called shareef ladies of our hypocritical society

I think there should be a multi prong strategy to resolve this problem, those which are already working should be provided alternate opportunities to make a living and a proper councelling campaign should be launched to bring them back in the mainstream of honourable workforce.

Those who has the disease should be provided complete medical facilities and steps should be taken to secure the future of their kids.

A strong campaign should be launched to condemn this way of work or way of making a living, so that no one desires to take it as a profession for their bread and butter.

I think there should be a multi prong strategy to resolve this problem, those which are already working should be provided alternate opportunities to make a living and a proper councelling campaign should be launched to bring them back in the mainstream of honourable workforce.

Those who has the disease should be provided complete medical facilities and steps should be taken to secure the future of their kids.

A strong campaign should be launched to condemn this way of work or way of making a living, so that no one desires to take it as a profession for their bread and butter.

Prostitution is the oldest profession on earth, there is no way we can stop it. If the developed world couldn't stop it with all their money and legislation then there is no way India can do anything about it.
There will always be a demand for prostitutes, no matter where you live, India, UAE, USA, you name it. Where there's demand, there's supply

A better, more feasible idea would be to legalize it so that it could be monitored (for diseases, exploitation etc) and taxed. Maybe even have a clause or two in there about a mandatory vocational skill so that the women have a way out should they choose to quit.

I'm sure genmirajborgza786 agrees :D

Back
Top Bottom