What's new

Clerics in Pakistan’s Kohistan district threaten women NGO workers with forced marriages, expulsion

wo convert kar ra tha logon ko

2 of the 3 dominant abrahamic groups have these most nefarious plans for India.. ki sab ko convert kar do

that's why only the reajon we are sapport Ijrael :)
Adivasis and tribals have been abandoned and oppressed for thousands of years, If other groups had nefarious designs, they'd give them weapons to revolt.

I don't radical
I don't support any of this
But I know you support "forced marriages "
Then why did you say getting immolated alive by radicals to appease some demonic Devi is better than expulsion?

Where did I say this ?
Look radical, why would you ask me if I think expulsion is better than immolation, if you don't think otherwise? What's the point of your interrogation then? This is why I think you zahil reservationchaaps don't belong on here. You give fake flags, pretend you're British and then post like a deluded Swayamsevak who lets his Yogi sleep with his patni every night.

Adivasis and tribals have been abandoned and oppressed for thousands of years, If other groups had nefarious designs, they'd give them weapons to revolt.
A religious software update is the most dangerous weapon

we guys are weak for the most part, too damn lazy to proselytize

we are also more muslim than the muslims themselves when it comes to "there is no compulsion in bhakti"

weapons and insurgency ka scope limited hai for outside forces to arm.. mostly heartland jungle tribals.. the commies and padres are all over them like a bad rash.. trying to convert as many as they can

the Dharmis are only just barely waking up to it now

Africa ko dekho kaisey lapatey m le lia saalon ne.. they're a well trained bunch, often wear saffron and do Hindu style poojas with Christ.. then they lure them with the famous ricebag and promises of rejervations.. using all the tools they can..

but now we Brahmans know the score, ab ni chalegi inki..

jai sri ram !

Look radical, why would you ask me if I think expulsion is better than immolation, if you don't think otherwise
Do you support these clerics yes or no?
why would you ask me if I think expulsion is better than immolation, if you don't think otherwise?
You also think forced marriage (martial rape) is better ? Your thoughts count as less than nothing to me
Atleast I know you are constantly checking my posts
This is why I think you zahil reservationchaaps don't belong on here. You give fake flags, pretend you're British
My location flag is India you dumb radical. I put the British flag bcs I lived thier for 1 yr in a job
I don't use VPN to mask my location
post like a deluded Swayamsevak who lets his Yogi sleep with his patni every night.

@waz @LeGenD

Do you support these clerics yes or no?
No, radical it doesn't work like that. You don't get to bombard me with questions. I answered your first question, now you answer mine.

Do you think
1) Expulsion is better than getting burned alive.
2) If you don't, why are you crying to me when I say it's better?

My location flag is India you dumb radical. I put the British flag bcs I lived thier for 1 yr in a job
This beastly radical thinks because he lived 1 year in the UK doing menial labour, he can identify as British.

@waz @LeGenD
Nothing I said was abusive.

but now we Brahmans know the score, ab ni chalegi inki..
This is also what @Kingdom come thinks, but the beast is now too scared to admit it. He's worried I'll thrash him for it.

No, radical it doesn't work like that. You don't get to bombard me with questions. I answered your first question, now you answer mine.
You did not answer any of my questions radical scum
Answer do you support these clerics or not?
This beastly radical thinks because he lived 1 year in the UK doing menial labour, he can identify as British.
My god 😱 scum you really think a IT coolie like you can talk of menial labour
Nothing I said was abusive
Yes calling
Yogi sleep with his patni every night.
Is not abusive

1) Expulsion is better than getting burned alive
Do you think forced marriage(martial rape) is better?
2) If you don't, why are you crying to me when I say it's better?
You are the one crying on my thread 🧵

Last edited:
we guys are weak for the most part, too damn lazy to proselytize
This is untrue btw, the last 200 years have been marked by Chindoo proselytization, it's just that UCs still covet their status so they give their subaltern communities crumbs even as they Hinduize them. Dalits weren't even considered part of the Hindu fold until very recently, and all that happened when they did enter into the fold was that they were now seen as Hindu subhumans as opposed to non-Dharmic subhumans,

You did not answer any of my questions radical scum
Yes, here's me answering your question.

Being expelled is better than being IMMOLATED ALIVE LIKE YOU'RE A "VIDOW" GETTING THROWN INTO A FUNERAL PYRE TO APPEASE SOME RADICAL'S GOD(S), yes.

Now this radical will say I communed with some evil Rakshasha Zihadi to go back in time and reply to his question and then come back to the present to quote the post and "prowe" him wrong.

My god 😱 scum you really think a IT collie like you can talk of menial labour
You can't even spell coolie correctly. And this guy wants to pretend to be British LMAO

Is not abusive
It's not an abuse, it's a tradition among your community:
1699203117890.png

This is untrue btw, the last 200 years have been marked by Chindoo proselytization, it's just that UCs still covet their status so they give their subaltern communities crumbs even as they Hinduize them. Dalits weren't even considered part of the Hindu fold until very recently, and all that happened when they did enter into the fold was that they were now seen as Hindu subhumans as opposed to non-Dharmic subhumans,
You gotta let em live out their past karma, bro

one lifetime as a dalit will fix their souls forever

next rebirth, maybe chance of a Brahmin.. you never know, but worth giving a shot anyway.

and it was true, btw, what I said.. a few hare krishna hipppies in the west don't count for shit.. literally nobody is out to get people to convert.. concept hi nahi hai yaha

this ghar wapasi bs don't count for shite lol

You gotta let em live out their past karma, bro

one lifetime as a dalit will fix their souls forever

next rebirth, maybe chance of a Brahmin.. you never know, but worth giving a shot anyway.
I want to be a brahmin so bad, where do I apply? whats the next step
and it was true, btw, what I said.. a few hare krishna hipppies in the west don't count for shit.. literally nobody is out to get people to convert.. concept hi nahi hai yaha

this ghar wapasi bs don't count for shite lol

Yes, here's me answering your question.
That was not my full question do you think forced marriage (martial rape) is better?
Do you support these clerics ?
You can't even spell coolie correctly. And this guy wants to pretend to be British LMAO
I don't pretend to be anything
It autocorrects to that word
Now this radical will say I communed with some evil Rakshasha Zihadi to go back in time and reply to his question and then come back to the present to quote the post and "prowe" him wrong.
You did not answer my full question
It's not an abuse, it's a tradition among your
Radical it's not my tradition I don't care how many disgusting paragraphs you post from your Twitter knowledge

Last edited:
That was not my full question do you think forced marriage (martial rape) is better?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

I don't pretend to be anything
Ok, remove the British flag then.

Radical it's not my tradition I don't care how many disgusting paragraphs you post from your Twitter knowledge
Yep, it's your tradition. Also I actually READ BOOKS, unlike you who posts Vatsapp forvards and ends up getting humiliated as a result.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom