What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

i was expecting a better reply from citizen of worlds third most dangerous country after Iraq and syria

I know right! That's why you are dominating FDI and GDP growth.

Right now you should be contemplating another surgical strike by Trump. Mind you, Trump will come with MOAB and will cause an earthquake upto Islamabad.

I know right! That's why you are dominating FDI and GDP growth.

Right now you should be contemplating another surgical strike by Trump. Mind you, Trump will come with MOAB and will cause an earthquake upto Islamabad.
Still, India will be 3rd most Dangerous country
wanna bet over MOAB strike in Islamabad? if they dropped Moab in next one month in Islamabad I will delete my account but if they don't will you delete your account?

Lethal force being used.
Whattsapp is full of videos showing police being Indian police.

Constitution grants people the right to protest for something peacefully.

Not by burning public property, damaging infrastructure and killing others.

Rioting of any kind should be equated with terrorism and dealt with. Regardless of whichever part of the country it is in.

Protest doesn't mean destroying everything.

wanna bet over MOAB strike in Islamabad? if they dropped Moab in next one month in Islamabad I will delete my account but if they don't will you delete your account?

Wrong comprehension.

This would be the right kind of biology. No?

Brahma Creates the Universe
No. That's cosmology. Very different from biology. Difficult for the likes of you to understand.
Brahmand is a creation of the big bang. And that is a cosmic event. Many Dharmics believe that energy to be Brahma.
But we don't have to believe this either.

You on the other hand have to believe what's written in one particular book. For eternity. Enjoy.

You on the other hand have to believe what's written in one particular book. For eternity. Enjoy.
Yes, and according to that great book it is sin to believe that Humans are a product of evolution and we are evolutionary cousins of modern day chimps. Heck, they banned teaching the theory of evolution in Pakistan because of this.

what a mess.
for political mileage they have got whole state in danger.
the same dude was propagated as dhram guru by bjp for votes now they are not doing enough to control the mob.

khattar should be out of power.

Don't give this drama..... everyone has see the same saga with Osama and him not being in pakistan.

As for Bombing Islamabad.... half of the fake patriots will still show up here to show their bravado and them comparing to still better the congo, iraq or syria.

You don't nail people on your guessing alone.

I have given the 60 million number evidence:

untitled-png.420758

And this is for just one Baba only.

And this is the population of 12 times Norway.
Good!! He has more following than Rahul Gandhi.

Don't give this drama..... everyone has see the same saga with Osama and him not being in pakistan.

As for Bombing Islamabad.... half of the fake patriots will still show up here to show their bravado and them comparing to still better the congo, iraq or syria.

Good!! He has more following than Rahul Gandhi.
then place bet on it

No. That's cosmology. Very different from biology. Difficult for the likes of you to understand.
Brahmand is a creation of the big bang. And that is a cosmic event. Many Dharmics believe that energy to be Brahma.
But we don't have to believe this either.
Sanghis can learn and understand very difficult stuff. No wonder, they come up with brilliant theories like the one below...

Worried about cellphone radiation? Apply cow dung on its back, says RSS Ideologue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom