What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

DIFJ7acUQAIPAod.jpg

what a mess.
for political mileage they have got whole state in danger.
the same dude was propagated as dhram guru by bjp for votes now they are not doing enough to control the mob.

khattar should be out of power.

I hope you realize that this dude is a SIKH and not a Hindu.

Though what is teaches is something similar to Nada yoga and his Guru shishya lineage comes from Tulsidas.

India is not a dictatorship where one can put peaceful citizens in Jail. Police can act ONLY when there is voilence, not when you "think"there is going to be violence.

Khattar could only take preventive action which he did.

BTW this guy's Son is married to the daughter of a Punjab CONgress Leader.

LOL. Pretty much all Jat politicians are corrupt. Khattar is Not.

Can you name one honest Jat politician ?
I can't actually but Khattar seems to be too incompetent, he doesn't have a hold on administration he is not a strong leader.

Thats exactly what we are fighting here.... It not a person but the backwardness and blindfaith.
Of course its all about Backwardness and blind faith, So there is a need to get rid of the source which radiates such backwardness.

Worried about cellphone radiation? Apply cow dung on its back, says RSS Ideologue

The source of this ignorant propaganda needs to be ridden off. Hope there will be a start in 2019:tup:

I can't actually but Khattar seems to be too incompetent, he doesn't have a hold on administration he is not a strong leader.
Oh common, Khattar is just repaying the favours...

Dera had an important role in forming first BJP govt in Haryana

Guess India has just found their Mumtaz Qadri.

He was never leadership material. You get to know that just by looking at him.

But he has impeccable integrity and proven strength of character.

But its clear that the administration does not respect or fear him as much as they should. Like all administration that is rooted n corruption, they have only contempt for his honesty and integrity and would be longing for te "good old days".

Look at the Fate of Suresh Prabhu. Poor guy worked day and night and took action against Railway officials for negligence and the rest of the railway colleagues went on "protest leave" and thus caused more railway accidents in UP.

End Result ? Suresh Prabhu looses his Job while the corrupt and lazy Railway officials are sharing a drink for getting rid of him.

Oh common, Khattar is just repaying the favours...

Dera had an important role in forming first BJP govt in Haryana

How can the govt. act against the people who have Voted them to power ? :cheesy:

The govt. exist to serve the people, not put them in Jail like the British Raj.

Well the crook "Pitaji" of these dumb criminal Bhakts cried like a women after hearing the judgement :lol: and instead of wiping out India these criminals did burn some vehicle and Rail coaches before getting a bullet in their Dera

Back
Top Bottom