What's new

Has India's most influential guru finally gone too far? Claims that modern medicine to blame for COVID deaths ignites a fierce backlash

Meena Gabeena
A000025E-DC46-4CD4-B6B4-F291902AFB79.jpeg

daughter of (late) Brigadier (retd) Asad Munir.
So thats why she is spewing hate against the Army on Twitter cuz she holds the Army responsible for her fathers death.

This is why India needs Islam.

This guru is quite harmless compared to ancient gurus who created concepts like temple prostitution, Sati, etc.

But days are coming when more radical gurus are gonna show up. Just a matter of time.
All religions are trash and take people back to primitive times...religions like islam dont encourage free thinking or give people freedom of religion...they dont fit into modern times.
theravada buddhism is somewhat ok( followed in Sri lanka, thailand, myanmar).

All these faith/alternative based medicine practitioners(if u can even call them medicine practitioners, I call them jholachaps,,, ayurved, yunani, homeopath n whatever).

Just ask them the mechanism of action of there medicines?
They come up with ridiculous theories which are an antithesis to science.
The funny thing is,, most of them prescribe modern medicine ("allopathy") illegaly,, they r fighting tooth n nail to get sometht called a "bridge course" Of 6 months to be able to prescribe modern medicine legally. Imagine modern medicine practitioners ever doing that.
Moreover this haramdev don't even have a ayurveda degree,,, imagine that,, actually he is nobody academically. Just coz he has political backing,, he can say anything,,,, even during an ongoing pandemic,,,doctors can be insulted, degraded,physically harmed,,,, this is what it is right now.
Govt needed a scapegoat for it's failures,,,, well they got it,,,,,,, voila,,,, doctors ("aloopaithi dactars").

So thats why she is spewing hate against the Army on Twitter cuz she holds the Army responsible for her fathers death.

I knew Brig. Munir ( may Allah bless his soul) and I know Meena and her Husband Haider.

She is a ethnoracist, and is slightly disturbed. She blames NAB for her fathers death, but it wasn’t NAB which shot him, he committed suicide.

Terrible business 😞

In any case haridas stole a lot of money for Parinaaz and her friends before running away to America 😂.

Serves her right ! :D

here is a YouTube video:

They seem to be confused elites who found "peace" through "meditation" just like how some other confused and wrong-doing Muslims like Anjem Choudary develop guilt to the extent that they become religious extremists.

And these AOL Pakistanis, well AOL types generally, are selfish. They want themselves to become happy, however superficial it is, while they isolate themselves from the social, political and economic problems of the world.

he was also interviewed on National TV:

OK doing yoga may give one superficial peace but is Ravishankar seriously suggesting yoga can cure cancers ?

Serves her right ! :D

They seem to be confused elites who found "peace" through "meditation" just like how some other confused and wrong-doing Muslims like Anjem Choudary develop guilt to the extent that they become religious extremists.

And these AOL Pakistanis, well AOL types generally, are selfish. They want themselves to become happy, however superficial it is, while they isolate themselves from the social, political and economic problems of the world.

OK doing yoga may give one superficial peace but is Ravishankar seriously suggesting yoga can cure cancers ?

well said, these people are dangerous. There used to be a Guru / Yogi like this back in the late 90s and early 2000s Bikram Choudhury, he was another fraud and apparent sex pest. ☹️

All religions are trash and take people back to primitive times...religions like islam dont encourage free thinking or give people freedom of religion...they dont fit into modern times.
theravada buddhism is somewhat ok( followed in Sri lanka, thailand, myanmar).

Buddhism is a depressing religion. It encourages detachment from normal life.

What do you mean Islam don't encourage free thinking. I am free to think anything.

Heard of the Islamic Golden Age? Anyways I guess religious discussion is banned.

I knew Brig. Munir ( may Allah bless his soul) and I know Meena and her Husband Haider.

She is a ethnoracist, and is slightly disturbed. She blames NAB for her fathers death, but it wasn’t NAB which shot him, he committed suicide.

Terrible business 😞
So is she a jobless self proclaimed journalist like her fellow ethno fascists or is she employed?

Last edited:
Religion can indeed be an opium to the masses if not properly handled.
Notice that most of the poorest countries on earth are often the most religious ones. It's generally the case eventhough there are exceptions to every rule. But yeah it usually applies, funny thing is I've been to many countries and I have noticed this as well. These countries are usually very religious but when it comes to being dishonest/treating their neighbour nice/having integrity (even in public services), being corrupt/scaming/duping others etc they usually excel in this compared to other more wealthier countries whose people are not that religious but they even do more of the right things I mentioned above more than those from thosnso called religious countries . Its an irony actually.
In short, you don't need to be religious to the right thing or treat others justly. So I don't even see the point of this religious thingy. Lol

So is she a jobless self proclaimed journalist like her fellow ethno fascists or does is she employed?
I am sorry to say and I don’t like talking about people like this, but she was basically raised on Fauji Fertiliser, if you understand :).

That is why I laugh when she criticises the military, Army Welfare trust paid for her food, house, clothes and expensive education. :lol:

She runs a small NGO called Meenay Laas (Pashto for Loving Hands) and it gets the majority of its donations from PPP.

I really couldn’t care less what she does in her life, but one should not be a hypocrite.

When was the last time this so-called Guru took shower?
Notice that most of the poorest countries on earth are often the most religious ones.

That's the wrong assumption, In Poor countries religion is practiced in the most distorted version, Do I have to remind of you about America's bible belt? And the influence of Evangelical Christianity over those states? You would be surprised, do give a visit to the Southern States, I never saw that many Mosques in Pakistan in such close proximity than I saw Churches in SC, sometimes they are literally right in front of each other.

the article left out 'sadguru', the darling of educated hindus... :)
guess the profession itself attracts a certain type of people, west got motivational speakers and we got gurus/storytellers.

Religious charlatans the world over cause more harm than do good. This is why the first message to the prophet was “iqra” also mentioned in sura Al-Alaqa,96.

So long as men/women are in positions of power and influence that power or influence ultimately corrupts, some of these people start out with a simple message but somewhere along the way that is corrupted and lost.

These people prey on the vulnerable and easily influenced, often at times engaging in behaviour and activity that is akin to sexual deviance and modern slavery.

Its not just Indian Yogis, but examples can be found in reformist Judaism, Islam, Christianity and even Taoism.

interestingly whilst we are on the subject of Yogis and Guru’s, a lot of the members on PDF are too young to recall but “Bhagwan” Shree Rajneesh/Osho had a small following in Karachi.

One of them was the daughter a local Parsi businessman, who was a prominent Travel Agent back in the day.

Anyway, she had an American boyfriend “Marcus” I can’t recall his surname, he would introduce himself as Haridas.

This young lady who for respect of her family I will name “Parinaaz” (not her real name) toured Karachi inviting young students to attend “healing lectures”.

The 70’s to early 80’s was a gentle time in Pakistan and people were far more open in their outlook back then.

In any case haridas stole a lot of money for Parinaaz and her friends before running away to America 😂.

Now in present day, another conman
View attachment 749256yogi Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who preaches his system “Art of Living” and has been mocked on Twitter for claiming he turned down the noble peace prize found a local idiot to con, that idiot was none other than army brat and nutcase:

Meena Gabeena
View attachment 749254
daughter of (late) Brigadier (retd) Asad Munir.
View attachment 749255
Meena and another influential lady set up a chapter of “The Art of Living School” in Islamabad teaching people the Ravi Shankar system of “clean living and achieving your potential”. (Sound familiar??)

here is a YouTube video:

he was also interviewed on National TV:

Long story short, nations everywhere have to guard against the hidden dangerous intentions of such people which whilst appear pious fragrant at the surface are malign and insidious beneath the surface.

They are masters of high floating nonsensical words that sound alluring to priviliged people. Deepak Chopra is a perfect example that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom