What's new

Will The Egyptian And Turkish Militaries Clash In Libya?

Many mistakes , i gave u source about 108 drone from one type but Egypt is operating many types .

Egypt has Bastion , it was included in the Mig-29 ,S-300-VM deal but didn't show it till now ,with P-270 and Bastion Egypt can completely close the East Med against Turkish ships , i already mentioned the Navy and what it can do .

Egypt navy will fight close to it's coasts covered by EAF and S-300VM and by using 300km ASM and Air launched KH-31 ASM ,no chance for Turkish Navy .Even ATMACA not produced yet .War will be short not a life time war .

Russia let Turkey to hit SAA for some time because SAA killed tens of Turkish soldiers already and those numbers are not correct,only Turkish sources .

Who said ESSM would definetly stop supersonic missiles ? keep dreaming .

BVR is different , you can't fly over Libya with Tankers and Awacs , it will be destroyed .60-80 km is the actual BVR combat now , firing AA missiles from max range is just a way to wasting them .

Egypt by land forces can reach Tripoli in a matter of days and Turkey couldn't do a significant help to GNA .

Egyptian army will go to Libya not Turkey , so if Turkey come close it will lose the geogriphical advantage and then easy to lose everything . Turkey is using only mercenaries from Syria and can't deploy it's own army .Your defences in Alwatyah Air base already were destroyed .

It has been about 44 days since Egypt declared it's initiative about Libya and since that time GNA didn't fire one bullet because they know the consequences from Egypt .Actually the LNA is the one who did many strikes on GNA locations .:victory1:
You may have all that weaponry..but in cartons...and it will stay in cartons..Algeria said so! She is the new Sheriff in town..

You may have all that weaponry..but in cartons...and it will stay in cartons..Algeria said so! She is the new Sheriff in town..
Algeria already declared that GNA is outdated and elections must take place . Algeria already there are daily communications with Libya's neighbours , talk only about yourself .:big_boss:

Regarding cartoon :

images

Russian mercenary group Wagner, took control of the Ras Lanuf oilfield east of Sirte.

While you are discussing the imaginary scenarios here; Russia started to take control over oil fields, after French TOTAL.

EdjK5XcXgAgTRcE

Russian mercenary group Wagner, took control of the Ras Lanuf oilfield east of Sirte.

While you are discussing the imaginary scenarios here; Russia started to take control over oil fields, after French TOTAL.

EdjK5XcXgAgTRcE

Egypt STRONK....:-)

Oo i forget Algeria STRONK....

@Ceylal

Wher is the mighty Algerian army....

Did you send a message? I mean email or sms?

Last edited:

EdjK5XcXgAgTRcE
Not true , there are no Russian forces in Libya ,only Egyptian red lines :haha:

Algeria already declared that GNA is outdated and elections must take place . Algeria already there are daily communications with Libya's neighbours , talk only about yourself .:big_boss:

Regarding cartoon :

images
You just said exactly what I said..They will be no war..Egypt will not cross into Lybia and Turkey, beside the ragtag Syrian militia she brought in, has no troops in Lybia...El watiya was a message meant to the Turcs and the destruction of the Wagner's Pants or at J ufra was meant to Egypt and her coalition..
Even Sissi has changed his warrior message to a more toned down rethorics..

Many mistakes , i gave u source about 108 drone from one type but Egypt is operating many types .

Egypt has Bastion , it was included in the Mig-29 ,S-300-VM deal but didn't show it till now ,with P-270 and Bastion Egypt can completely close the East Med against Turkish ships , i already mentioned the Navy and what it can do .

Egypt navy will fight close to it's coasts covered by EAF and S-300VM and by using 300km ASM and Air launched KH-31 ASM ,no chance for Turkish Navy .Even ATMACA not produced yet .War will be short not a life time war .

Russia let Turkey to hit SAA for some time because SAA killed tens of Turkish soldiers already and those numbers are not correct,only Turkish sources .

Who said ESSM would definetly stop supersonic missiles ? keep dreaming .

BVR is different , you can't fly over Libya with Tankers and Awacs , it will be destroyed .60-80 km is the actual BVR combat now , firing AA missiles from max range is just a way to wasting them .

Egypt by land forces can reach Tripoli in a matter of days and Turkey couldn't do a significant help to GNA .

Egyptian army will go to Libya not Turkey , so if Turkey come close it will lose the geogriphical advantage and then easy to lose everything . Turkey is using only mercenaries from Syria and can't deploy it's own army .Your defences in Alwatyah Air base already were destroyed .

It has been about 44 days since Egypt declared it's initiative about Libya and since that time GNA didn't fire one bullet because they know the consequences from Egypt .Actually the LNA is the one who did many strikes on GNA locations .:victory1:

My apologies to everyone here, I have tried to respect Egypt and its soldiers who took an oath to defend it. I still do, just like any soldier from any country.

But my humbleness has its limits when it comes to people like you.

I don't know the army, heck you have a great advantage on land I'll give you that. But excuse me when it comes down to the seas, should your navy even thinks of putting Turkish squids into crosshairs, it will be decimated by DZKK just in days without the need of full mobilization of its surface and sub surface assets. For any East Med/Gulf/North African navy, you mess with DZKK you're sinking and smoking, period.

You just said exactly what I said..They will be no war..Egypt will not cross into Lybia and Turkey, beside the ragtag Syrian militia she brought in, has no troops in Lybia...El watiya was a message meant to the Turcs and the destruction of the Wagner's Pants or at J ufra was meant to Egypt and her coalition..
Even Sissi has changed his warrior message to a more toned down rethorics..

AHAHAHAHA!!!! This guy thinks it was Algeria that bombed Watiya and destroyed the turko HAWKs and is the one sending all these tough guy messages LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dude, give it a rest and as much as I respect Algeria, STOP THINKING YOU'RE SOME KIND OF PHANTOM SUPERPOWER lmao!

You didn't do jack shit of any of the stuff that happened and you're not threatening no one because NOBODY in the area thinks or take you seriously! loooool. Keep dreaming.

AHAHAHAHA!!!! This guy thinks it was Algeria that bombed Watiya and destroyed the turko HAWKs and is the one sending all these tough guy messages LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dude, give it a rest and as much as I respect Algeria, STOP THINKING YOU'RE SOME KIND OF PHANTOM SUPERPOWER lmao!

You didn't do jack shit of any of the stuff that happened and you're not threatening no one because NOBODY in the area thinks or take you seriously! loooool. Keep dreaming.
You are diluted like most of your peers..Wake up and get used to the reality...
Let see if you cross into Lybia..It has been two weeks since shorty picked up his magic marker and draw a line...in Syrte and Jufra...Well Algeria is waiting for Sissi , if he can put her , as he boasted to his cronies, on her knees in 3 days,,:rofl::rofl::rofl:...
The day that Egyptian army crosses the Lybian border, she will be facing the 8 BB, the same one that schooled Ariel Sharon in tank warfare and taught the Egyptians at that time..a little bit about tanks..But from what I am seeing, the Egyptian army hasn't learn a freaking think...The 101 km looks good to Chengriha...:coffee::coffee:

He is always trying to imply that. Unfortunately, no one is giving them any f-ck. They are well known to be attention w*ores :D Please, don't forget us, why no one is mentioning us? we are here, we have an army too :( :(

You need to ask Erdogan...He was so chook up by ElWatiya destruction, he went to ask help from allah, like Saddam and Kaddafy before him.....
Anyway I found this, it will resume well the Sissi/Erdogan armed confrontation..

The Turks are at your borders. They control the west and Egypt controls the east. No one cares for you bro, you have to do something and prove that you are present. Everyone should remember again that there's a country with borders with Libya called Algeria. Algerians always used to say that they are a superpower and no intervention is allowed in the Maghrebien nations cuz the Algerian superpower will protect them as on of the states within its Algerian empire :D, but unfortunately, everyone on earth is currently intervening in Libya and We hear nothing from Algeria :( where are you bro? you must say you are here and do something to make other nations fear you bro. Don't forget, you're SuPeRpOwEr bro :( :D

Let see if you cross into Lybia..It has been two weeks since shorty picked up his magic marker and draw a line...in Syrte and Jufra...Well Algeria is waiting for Sissi , if he can put her , as he boasted to his cronies, on her knees in 3 days,,:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

You are still waiting? really? :omghaha::omghaha: Egypt is there in Libya since years, and Turkey is there since months too. How much else will you wait to show us the Algerian superpower retaliation? :omghaha::omghaha:

AFTER SYRIA Libya is next play ground of ME politicians . and public supporting their countries blindly like cattle . every country involved in another country is doing wrong . if you all pull back your support peace will come back in months .

The day that Egyptian army crosses the Lybian border, she will be facing the 8 BB, the same one that schooled Ariel Sharon in tank warfare and taught the Egyptians at that time..a little bit about tanks

Algerians are thirsty to be mentioned in anything. You didn't even fire a single bullet against Sharon or anyone. You only had the war against Morocco in which Egypt helped you.

Funny article about how Algerians are still living in the dream that they participated in October 1973 war :omghaha::omghaha:
Pathetic attention w*ores :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

http://group73historians.com/حرب-أكتوبر/497-ومازال-الجزائريون-يعيشون-وهم-مشاركتهم-في-حرب-أكتوبر

Algerians are thirsty to be mentioned in anything. You didn't even fire a single bullet against Sharon or anyone. You only had the war against Morocco in which Egypt helped you.

Funny article about how Algerians are still living in the dream that they participated in October 1973 war :omghaha::omghaha:
Pathetic attention w*ores :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

http://group73historians.com/حرب-أكتوبر/497-ومازال-الجزائريون-يعيشون-وهم-مشاركتهم-في-حرب-أكتوبر
If I remember well, attention getter was always Egypt..In 73 despite you turned Algerian participation in saving your asses, to zero and made like Egyptian victory..the reality is other...and is verifyable..just google..
Anything else it is juste talk and Egypt is known for that..Egypt lost all wars she undertook..48,56, Yemen, 73, and now the Haftar rag tag army has just pushed away from Tripoli ..without even Egypt knew what it happened to her lapdog...Oh, I forgot, Tripoli was Tabboun's red line...and so far that's the only red line that held firm...
All the neat casseroles put in neat squares, decorated with beautiful flags that shorty like to display for the camel herders of the Gulf..will be just casseroles...Egypt can't fight..itt never did and never will..just a week ago an entire town in Sinai was overtaken by ISIS, and the only thing that overblown army with ego, managed to do is kill innocent civilian and display them as terrorists...:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

He is always trying to imply that. Unfortunately, no one is giving them any f-ck. They are well known to be attention w*ores :D Please, don't forget us, why no one is mentioning us? we are here, we have an army too :( :(

The Turks are at your borders. They control the west and Egypt controls the east. No one cares for you bro, you have to do something and prove that you are present. Everyone should remember again that there's a country with borders with Libya called Algeria. Algerians always used to say that they are a superpower and no intervention is allowed in the Maghrebien nations cuz the Algerian superpower will protect them as on of the states within its Algerian empire :D, but unfortunately, everyone on earth is currently intervening in Libya and We hear nothing from Algeria :( where are you bro? you must say you are here and do something to make other nations fear you bro. Don't forget, you're SuPeRpOwEr bro :( :D

You are still waiting? really? :omghaha::omghaha: Egypt is there in Libya since years, and Turkey is there since months too. How much else will you wait to show us the Algerian superpower retaliation? :omghaha::omghaha:
Their is no Turks on our borders, Turkey for the time being has no troops in Lybia..but Terrorists..Those are easy to deal with and do not present a problem for Algeria..Turks do..and when they tried to make El Watiya their Air base, they had an answer...and Egypt indirectly understood that the game has changed...it is not the Turks that they had to deal with...So now let see Egypt's reply when the GNA troops cross the Egyptian chalk line in Syrte and Jufra..

I didn't even ready that lump of crud in his reply post lol. It's nothing but a bunch of childish pile of steaming dung lmao. And the attention seeking whoring is beyond pathetic other Algerians must be embarrassed at this kid's crap loool. IT is so absurd that one can only laugh. Not only does no one give a flying rat's a$$ what Algeria says or barks, but no one is listening loooool! And this guy wants everyone to think it was Algeria that not only made the attack on the turko HAWKS but is some supahpowa lowa wawah lawah please please please pretty please look at me I'm here can you notice me me me me pleeeeaaaassee LOL! :D Gimme some attention we said this and we said that blahblahblah wuuuut? Who? Mosquito says what? :lol:

loool. That pretty much sums it up! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom