What's new

Will The Egyptian And Turkish Militaries Clash In Libya?

If I remember well, attention getter was always Egypt

It is not me who says that. All Arabs and Africans know well that Algerians are nothing but attention seekers, they are always resembled by a girl who needs attention from her men :omghaha:. You yourself is the biggest evidence. You intrude into other's posts and write about Egypt and Turkey more than you write about your own nation, just like your people and FB pages that are writing about the others more than they write about themselves. We know well your nation has nothing to be written about specially in a military forum, but try to find something to write about, maybe we can see a topic about your obsolete Migs or something like that :omghaha:.

In 73 despite you turned Algerian participation in saving your asses, to zero and made like Egyptian victory..the reality is other...and is verifyable..just google..

Because there was no Algerian participation at all. You're just attention seekers who starve to be mentioned at anything, but all your neighbors know your reality and how to deal with your deep psychological problems. You remember the myth of Shoshenq that you claimed that he was an Algerian who fought against Ramses II bla bla bla? :omghaha:

Again, still the Algerians are living in a dream that they took part in 1973 war. Read the article :omghaha:
http://group73historians.com/حرب-أكتوبر/497-ومازال-الجزائريون-يعيشون-وهم-مشاركتهم-في-حرب-أكتوبر

and now the Haftar rag tag army has just pushed away from Tripoli ..without even Egypt knew what it happened to her lapdog.

LOOOL :omghaha: and then all the world knows that it's Algeria that pushed Haftar away from Tripoli, what a hidden superpower!!!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Oh, I forgot, Tripoli was Tabboun's red line...and so far that's the only red line that held firm...

We have never heard of red or even purple lines drawn by Tabboun, and even if this happened, who would care? they will be afraid of the Algerian army that has third hand obsolete fighters in very few numbers? :omghaha:

The only red line that can be drawn by Tabboun would be inside his own Tabboun (P*ssy in Moroccan dialect) :omghaha: :omghaha:

Egypt can't fight..itt never did and never will..just a week ago an entire town in Sinai was overtaken by ISIS, and the only thing that overblown army with ego, managed to do is kill innocent civilian and display them as terrorists...:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

The great fights of Algeria ::omghaha:
1- Egypt liberated them from France and saved their a*sses after 150 years of French brutal r*ape :omghaha:
2- War against Morocco in 1965 in which they were severely humiliated and defeated.:omghaha:
3- War against ISIS AKA terrorists in the 90th that lasted for 10 years and resulted in the slaughtering of more than 250,000 Algerian, thanks god, it's not the Algerian army that fights terrorism here, we don't want 250,000 Egyptian to be beheaded by terrorists :omghaha: :omghaha:

Their is no Turks on our borders, Turkey for the time being has no troops in Lybia..but Terrorists..Those are easy to deal with and do not present a problem for Algeria..Turks do..and when they tried to make El Watiya their Air base, they had an answer.

They had an answer from the Algerian SuPeRpOwEr and their obsolete third hand Mig 29 fighters (previously used by Belarus and Ukraine) :omghaha: All the world knows that. Algeria is here, don't forget us Pliiiiz Pliiiiiz :omghaha: :omghaha:

and Egypt indirectly understood that the game has changed...it is not the Turks that they had to deal with...So now let see Egypt's reply when the GNA troops cross the Egyptian chalk line in Syrte and Jufra..

We understood the message, now we are not dealing with the Turks, we are dealing with the AlGeRiAn SuPeRpOwEr :cray::fie::flirt::girl_cray3::laughcry::laughcry: No please, no, please give us a chance to redo our calculations and revise our decisions. Please please we don't wanna deal with the AlGeRiAn SuPeRpOwEr :cray::fie::flirt::girl_cray3::laughcry::laughcry:

My god, you people are hilarious :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I didn't even ready that lump of crud in his reply post lol. It's nothing but a bunch of childish pile of steaming dung lmao. And the attention seeking whoring is beyond pathetic other Algerians must be embarrassed at this kid's crap loool. IT is so absurd that one can only laugh. Not only does no one give a flying rat's a$$ what Algeria says or barks, but no one is listening loooool! And this guy wants everyone to think it was Algeria that not only made the attack on the turko HAWKS but is some supahpowa lowa wawah lawah please please please pretty please look at me I'm here can you notice me me me me pleeeeaaaassee LOL! :D Gimme some attention we said this and we said that blahblahblah wuuuut? Who? Mosquito says what? :lol:

Looking to his number of posts and the date he joined this forum, I thought he is somewhat osmotic, but it seems that they are all the same. It seems also that he wrote ~8000 messages trying to convince everyone here that they are present and in need of some care and passion, but still no one gives a s*hit after 8 years of crying :( :(

Last edited:
It is not me who says that. All Arabs and Africans know well that Algerians are nothing but attention seekers, they are always resembled by a girl who needs attention from her men :omghaha:. You yourself is the biggest evidence. You intrude into other's posts and write about Egypt and Turkey more than you write about your own nation, just like your people and FB pages that are writing about the others more than they write about themselves. We know well your nation has nothing to be written about specially in a military forum, but try to find something to write about, maybe we can see a topic about your obsolete Migs or something like that :omghaha:.

lol, you know, there are some heavy Egypt and Egyptian haters on this forum, as you can very well see, right. Some who we don't have any association with whatsoever or even hardly any political ties yet when they hear anything about Egypt, they go into a tizzy and start a frenzy of hate that is unreal. This guy here has always shown the jealousy part because of obvious reasons. No one talks about Algeria and it's insignificant in the political as well as the military realm and particularly around the ME. That burns a hole into this guy's you know what and he starts with all this made-up crap like fighting Sharon in 1973 LMFAO!!!! Even Shazly said all their equipment and their jets were parked for reserves throughout the entire war loooool and they never participated in anything and this coming from Shazly himself and his book lol!

So now whenever there's any news about Egypt like new fighters or new missiles or new ships, he comes flying in and claims they're used and were taken out of existing Russian or American stock LOLOL! He can't stand himself that he has to make up these stories to make himself feel like there's something there, when there is only an empty hole lmao. Every once in a while he gets all nutty like that, then we have to expose him and put him in his place and then he calms down for a while until the next shipment of new weapons lmao!

Eddp_N2WoAA1qY0.jpeg

I really do fear Egypt

So now whenever there's any news about Egypt like new fighters or new missiles or new ships, he comes flying in and claims they're used and were taken out of existing Russian or American stock LOLOL!

Maybe he has some sort of psychological problems and he is trynna do some sort of projection cuz Algeria is known of the used and second/third hand fighters in its arsenal LOL. Next time, we should give him along with Algeria some care and attention, other people at other places of this world are really suffering while we don't know or care. If all that suffer is only for attention, just let us have some mercy and give them some attention otherwise we'll find them all committing suicides one day to escape from deep forms of depression due to lack of care and attention :( :(

Maybe he has some sort of psychological problems and he is trynna do some sort of projection cuz Algeria is known of the used and second/third hand fighters in its arsenal LOL. Next time, we should give him along with Algeria some care and attention, other people at other places of this world are really suffering while we don't know or care. If all that suffer is only for attention, just let us have some mercy and give them some attention otherwise we'll find them all committing suicides one day to escape from deep forms of depression due to lack of care and attention :( :(

He's definitely getting some attention LOL!

He has been on my ignore list for years now..

Actually those people shall be on the ignore list of the entire world, they already seem to be cuz no one is giving them any attention. I remember how they beg the Arabic news agencies in their comments on FB pages to mention their nation with anything and give them some attention. They spread myths that they had a king called Shoshenq who came from Algeria and could fight Egyptian Ramsis II:omghaha:, and that Ariel Sharon was pissing in his pants whenever hearing the word "Algeria" till his death :omghaha::omghaha:. They represent the real definition of the word "psychos", all their neighbours suffer from their psychological complexes, ask the Moroccans.

Simple betrayal by Cypriot forces..

Brig. Nabil Shukry, who led the commandos in their attempt to capture the killers of Egyptian newspaper editor Youssef el Sebaei a confidant of President Anwar Sadat, told a radio interviewer in Cairo he ordered the attack after 90 minutes without word of progress in the negotiations with the terrorists. "If the Cypriot forces had not interfered, the operation would have succeeded without a single drop of blood," he said. "The Egyptian force reached the plane and was on the ramp when we were shot in the back. We were surprised. This was a kind of treachery.”

An hour after the terrorist plane eventually landed in Cyprus, an Egyptian C-l30. transport got permission to land and stopped about 800 yards from the terrorists’ plane. The Egyptian government said it informed the Cypriots the commandos were coming.

An Egyptian attempt to seize a hijacked plane at Larnaca Airport Sunday ended after a battle between the Egyptian commandos and the Cypriot National Guard. Events began when an Egyptian C-130 transport got permission to land. A jeep-led Egyptian force charged from the Hercules to the hijacked plane and, as they began firing on the DC-8, the Cypriots opened fire, cutting down the raiding party. A shell destroyed the Egyptian plane and the remaining commandos took cover in the plane in the background..

Last edited:

Because there was no Algerian participation at all. You're just attention seekers who starve to be mentioned at anything, but all your neighbors know your reality and how to deal with your deep psychological problems. You remember the myth of Shoshenq that you claimed that he was an Algerian who fought against Ramses II bla bla bla? :omghaha:

Again, still the Algerians are living in a dream that they took part in 1973 war. Read the article :omghaha:
http://group73historians.com/حرب-أكتوبر/497-ومازال-الجزائريون-يعيشون-وهم-مشاركتهم-في-حرب-أكتوبر

LOOOL :omghaha: and then all the world knows that it's Algeria that pushed Haftar away from Tripoli, what a hidden superpower!!!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

We have never heard of red or even purple lines drawn by Tabboun, and even if this happened, who would care? they will be afraid of the Algerian army that has third hand obsolete fighters in very few numbers? :omghaha:

The only red line that can be drawn by Tabboun would be inside his own Tabboun (P*ssy in Moroccan dialect) :omghaha: :omghaha:

1- Egypt liberated them from France and saved their a*sses after 150 years of French brutal r*ape :omghaha:
2- War against Morocco in 1965 in which they were severely humiliated and defeated.:omghaha:
3- War against ISIS AKA terrorists in the 90th that lasted for 10 years and resulted in the slaughtering of more than 250,000 Algerian, thanks god, it's not the Algerian army that fights terrorism here, we don't want 250,000 Egyptian to be beheaded by terrorists :omghaha: :omghaha:

They had an answer from the Algerian SuPeRpOwEr and their obsolete third hand Mig 29 fighters (previously used by Belarus and Ukraine) :omghaha: All the world knows that. Algeria is here, don't forget us Pliiiiz Pliiiiiz :omghaha: :omghaha:

We understood the message, now we are not dealing with the Turks, we are dealing with the AlGeRiAn SuPeRpOwEr :cray::fie::flirt::girl_cray3::laughcry::laughcry: No please, no, please give us a chance to redo our calculations and revise our decisions. Please please we don't wanna deal with the AlGeRiAn SuPeRpOwEr :cray::fie::flirt::girl_cray3::laughcry::laughcry:

My god, you people are hilarious :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Looking to his number of posts and the date he joined this forum, I thought he is somewhat osmotic, but it seems that they are all the same. It seems also that he wrote ~8000 messages trying to convince everyone here that they are present and in need of some care and passion, but still no one gives a s*hit after 8 years of crying :( :(
This guy is a Barber, so he doesn't represent Algerians in any way. Just ignore him.

Simple betrayal by Cypriot forces..

Those two are the epitome of Egypt haters and of the worst kind. I wouldn't even worry or care one bit to explain anything to the likes of that, my bro. Don't even waste your valuable time.

This guy is a Barber, so he doesn't represent Algerians in any way. Just ignore him.

A Barber or did you mean Berber? If it's the latter then that's as funny as it gets because he was ragging on Sadat and calling him a dark skinned Berber and he's one himself?! Wow LOL! Well it's not far fetched that it's also a lying hypocrite to boot!

You're absolutely right that he doesn't even come close to representing Algerians.

Really, we have been feeding you and keeping you warm and gas stove lit for the past 60 years..and you dare to talk..Our history is richer that what Egypt is..The only you need to do is google it

Shashong is berber, he is not Egyptian..

My dear EFF,( egyptian f...Face)
LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO FROM A GUY WHO WAS THERE..They are 3 more from the same individual..Listen to them all and invite your fava bean friends, to learn a little bit about Suez
[video]
And the Sudanese troops contribution that Sadat and Moubarek manged to hide from the Egyptian people

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=910527682761446

And the ones that traveled 4000 kms to hand Sharon his *** on his lap and forced him to sit down with the country of losers at km 101
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=1418845615169781

Tabboune's RED LINE is holding...

Even the ones that we bought from Ukraine and Bielorusse atre a 100% than the new ones Egypt bought...All those fighter jets are vectors, if you know what that means...I don't think for anything remotely close

Apparently he has a heck of Clitoris, that he scared shorty shitless

1., there is just one year .We won hand dawn..that war..in 132 year of occupation, the french had one year reprieve..and now, we practically own france..I can't say the same for Egypt..In all the war she undertook, you came home with your skeevies
2. Just a tale of the thousand and one whore..after an orgy of hash..They were beaten back and we occupied some of their territories
3.We didn't have ISIS..We broke their back in less than two years, Algeria is the only country that broke the back of fundamental Islam...And Bouteflika gave them a second live...as crowd control..We lost 250,000 lives and over 500,000 between doctors, professors, scientists, journalists, researchers to the red decade, and the Arab state, but two were supplying the terrorists, Egypt included..with those odd and a worldly quarantine and embargo we came victorious..because we are better people...Wonder if egypt has to face what Syria is facing how long she will last..6hrs, maybe 12 hours..well hell terrorists just took a town couple days ago..Your thuggy army took it on peaceful bedouin..that's remind me the French legionnaires when they take a beating in Algerian djebel..And none of the Terrorists were foreign..all of them were algerians..Even our home grown terrorist had an honor to up hold

What the African think about Algerians
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=703866006739357

Whar

One of the Ukrainian Mig 29 S
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=385579192350449

You don't need to spend time with calculators that you don'y know how to use beside were a 3rd rate army that was rated better than your by your food stamp card provider...Just cross into Lybia...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=601584713820680

You counted them and red them all...look who is butthurt..

Last edited:
Really, we have been feeding you and keeping you warm and gas stove lit for the past 60 years..and you dare to talk

Feeding us? :omghaha: It was better for you to feed your people who are killing each other for a bottle of milk or one piece of Potato, that's why you were formally called the people of Batata :omghaha:, and this gas you can give to your fellow citizens who died like sheep herds from cold in the winter. Just speaking nonsense while hatred and jealousy that you are well known of against all your neighbours will destroy you :omghaha:

..Our history is richer that what Egypt is..The only you need to do is google it

This would be the biggest joke the entire world has heard of from Adams and Eve till now :omghaha: and that's why there was a nation called Algeria for the first time in history in 1965 thanks to Egypt. :omghaha:

Shashong is berber, he is not Egyptian..

You are just exposing your ignorance just like the rest of your people, at least they eventually came and admitted how they were jerks when they said that Shoshenq who was a soldier in the Egyptian army who was married to to the king's daughter and ruled after his death, and they said according to the Algerian story that he was ruler of Algeria and fought against Ramses II and defeated him :omghaha: There was nothing called Algeria by this time and he never went to what's known today as Algeria. You people are continually lying to the extent that you showed the entire world the amount of inferiority feelings you have deep inside your souls, but don't worry, we will try to search for something true you can be proud of. Pathetic Alkherian mo ro :omghaha:

This is an Algerian who is already ashamed of your ridiculous lies :omghaha:

My dear EFF,( egyptian f...Face)
LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO FROM A GUY WHO WAS THERE..They are 3 more from the same individual..Listen to them all and invite your fava bean friends, to learn a little bit about Suez

My dear Alkherian FF, your own Algerian Facebook posts are not a source for anything. The only country that really participated with Egypt in the war was Iraq with a Hawker Hunter jets that took part in the Egyptian first air strike. You haven't ever fired a single bullet against the Israelis, and then you thought to send some troops on october 24, 1973, after the cease fire lol :omghaha:

They even wrote complete articles to expose your lies, not strange when you are always known of your thirst to find some things to be proud of, just like you're trynna imply that Alkheria is the country that striked Al-Watiya air base while all people here are laughing at your deprivation and thirst for fake glories :omghaha:

Tabboune's RED LINE is holding...

Tabboun has never drawn any lines, and if he had the guts to do so, no one would give attention to him or to his weak nation and the army of crap whose people are trynna pretend to be a superpower :omghaha:

Even the ones that we bought from Ukraine and Bielorusse atre a 100% than the new ones Egypt bought...All those fighter jets are vectors, if you know what that means...I don't think for anything remotely close

I think those third hand fighters that used to crash even before taking off during their sole international exercise throughout their life in the Algerian air force shall be sent only to museums :omghaha:

Not to mention the obsolete Mig29 jets that were crashed during their sole training flights on international scale with the Belgian F-16s that's why they have never tried to conduct such exercises again to avoid destroying their entire air force lol.
https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/151162

Another Mig 25 lol :omghaha:

Algiers: An Algerian air force MiG-25 fighter jet crashed on a training exercise late Tuesday but the pilot ejected safely, the defence ministry said.

The plane came down in the Hassi Bahbah area, 200 kilometres (125 miles) south of Algiers without causing any damage on the ground, the ministry said.

The area lies in the arid High Plateaus that stretch across Algeria from west to east between its two main mountain ranges.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/algeria-air-force-mig-crashes-on-training-flight-692383

Apparently he has a heck of Clitoris, that he scared shorty shitless

Just imagine when your president is a Clitoris. It says a lot about how his people should be :omghaha:

1., there is just one year .We won hand dawn..that war..in 132 year of occupation, the french had one year reprieve..and now, we practically own france..I can't say the same for Egypt..In all the war she undertook, you came home with your skeevies
2. Just a tale of the thousand and one whore..after an orgy of hash..They were beaten back and we occupied some of their territories
3.We didn't have ISIS..We broke their back in less than two years, Algeria is the only country that broke the back of fundamental Islam...And Bouteflika gave them a second live...as crowd control..We lost 250,000 lives and over 500,000 between doctors, professors, scientists, journalists, researchers to the red decade, and the Arab state, but two were supplying the terrorists, Egypt included..with those odd and a worldly quarantine and embargo we came victorious..because we are better people...Wonder if egypt has to face what Syria is facing how long she will last..6hrs, maybe 12 hours..well hell terrorists just took a town couple days ago..Your thuggy army took it on peaceful bedouin..that's remind me the French legionnaires when they take a beating in Algerian djebel..And none of the Terrorists were foreign..all of them were algerians..Even our home grown terrorist had an honor to up hold

Cry me a river, you couldn't even handle your Moroccan neighbours or ISIS AKA terrorists who slaughtered more than 250,000-500,000 Algerian due to your incompetency and kept beheading you for 10 years and then you speak about ISIS everywhere else? there's no people on earth who have been slaughtered so easily either from the French or from ISIS like those Algerians.

You don't need to spend time with calculators that you don'y know how to use beside were a 3rd rate army that was rated better than your by your food stamp card provider...Just cross into Lybia...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=601584713820680

Your own made videos and shows don't mean anything. Your army and the crap it has needs no more things to be explained, or you are trying to imply like most of the Algerians that they have the most advanced and sophisticated weaponry on earth but they're hiding it due to the conspiracy against the Alkherian superpower? Some of them literally said on FB pages that Algeria has SU700 and S900 before anyother one in the world, but they're hiding them, how witty they are lol :D

Just cross into Lybia

We are there since years, Turkey is there since months, and your crap army with outdated equipment is the one that was never seen on Libyan soil. Your people are just crying and begging attention everywhere, Haftar even said he can easily invade Alkheria and you did not have the balls even to say a single word against him knowing that he's under our protection. Pathetic Algerians, you're not living on your own planet to expect all people to believe your hilarious jokes and empty threats on FB and Internet pages only. No one really cares for you or giving you a sh*it :D :D

You counted them and red them all...look who is butthurt..

Being an Algerian is enough to know the type of posts. The symptoms of psychological diseases are usually so obvious without any need for reading :haha::omghaha::omghaha:

IT TOOK ONE BERBER TO RILE UP A WHOLE SWARM OF EGYPTIANS....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[video]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom