What's new

Will the BNP strike a deal with New Delhi

AL is Sheikh Hasina. Without her AL is dead. Her kids are not as psychotic or sociopath as her. BNP has many promising young leaders in making.

Such promising tender bidder young leaders are affluent in both bal/bnp. Their training at the root level (in chatra league, chatra dol) starts with arms in hand leading all sorts of terrorism, vandalism as well as running for tenders as much as possible :coffee: .

And I don't know Munshi Bhai well, but I would prefer him over any other candidate, if he was to run for PM to keep us safely away from Indian interference. I still think it is better to have KZ as PM, why not Munshi Bhai become a special adviser to KZ as the next PM.

I am not looking to be PM but an advisor ...... Hmmmm

I doubt KZ would ask as she has a bunch of idiots surrounding her at all times. This is why the BNP is in such a mess .....

I have a solution to all the problems in Bangladesh.....the solution is....wait for it......ershad should marry both hasina and khaleda and turn bd into a monarchy.

I think if the BNP made a declaration that Tareque Rahman has retired from politics they have a good chance of coming to power with American approval but if they remain ambiguous about Tareque's future role we could be heading for something else as all parties are now unacceptable to either the masses or the international community or both. We are in a real fix this time .....

I personally like Mirza Fakhrul Islam. He is articulate, honest, educated and a gentleman. Mirza Fakhrul should be made prime minster if BNP led alliance mange to win next election. Tarique Rahman should stay aboard few more years, learn about international politics, get some real education and then come back to Bd for future prime minstership.

I would rather have a corrupt leader rather a political party which believes in failed economic policies. Granted Tareque Rahman is corrupt but he did make leeways for companies which otherwise would not have made it. It is completely stupid to state that his corruption had any recognizable affect on the country rather he dealt directly with companies which otherwise would have not come into Bangladesh or found other illegal means which would have costed them millions anyways.
The major issue the current AL govt is its pro india policy which destroys certain sectors of Bangladesh. For example, check this news out:
Bangladesh Farmers Spill Milk In Price Protest - Asia - Around the globe - World - Dalje.com

Bangladesh as a developing country should follow Indian policies where the govt heavily defended and protected its infant industries.

I think it is not only the corruption that has upset the West. Apparently Tareque had also met with Dawood Ibrahim.

I personally like Mirza Fakhrul Islam. He is articulate, honest, educated and a gentleman. Mirza Fakhrul should be made prime minster if BNP led alliance mange to win next election. Tarique Rahman should stay aboard few more years, learn about international politics, get some real education and then come back to Bd for future prime minstership.

When BNP won the election in 2001 I was dreaming that KZ would opt for President of the country as well as Chairperson of her party, and B. Chowdhry would be the PM of the country. The latter is well educated and well respected in and out of the country, and is quite capable to run the administration. But, the greedy KZ did not let it happen.

KZ is half-educated and is incapable to understand the economic issues. But, she did not allow B. Chowdhry to remain even in the post of President for a long time. She dishonoured him very badly. I do not think, a greedy KZ will opt for any other post other than PMship this time, too. So, BNP may remain corrupt with or without her two sons, specially Tareque.

By the way, Tareque is now physically unfit, he walks on a wheelchair. Can BNP seek an executive power for a person who is crippled, and also does not have any previous experience in the govt? To me it seems Tareque is no more a factor. But, KZ needs his name also because there are many young stupids who still adore him.

I heard something like Tareque's wife is on the card to come to politics this time. Can any one provide me update on this. She is likely to takeover Khaleda's position when she will be incapable to run. Already Khaleda's physical condition is not that good.

But, KZ needs his name also because there are many young stupids who still adore him.

There you have it. It's not only limited to young rather also applicable to oldies. The problem in country like ours is that sometime, especially in politics emotion prevail over logic. So let us assume Tarique is corrupt and uneducated. I get it but this guy at least grew up in Bd with the people. At least he has some credibility there. But how about Hasina's son Sajed. I bet if Hasina bring him back to Bd politics(probably will), most Al will pledge their allegiance to him although that guy has nothing Bd about him. He grew up in India and married to a Jew in USA.

What everyone is missing is that any government with Tareque in it will be extremely weak and will be completely dependent on India for its survival.

1) I would rather have a corrupt leader rather a political party which believes in failed economic policies. Granted Tareque Rahman is corrupt but he did make leeways for companies which otherwise would not have made it. It is completely stupid to state that his corruption had any recognizable affect on the country rather he dealt directly with companies which otherwise would have not come into Bangladesh or found other illegal means which would have costed them millions anyways.

2) The major issue the current AL govt is its pro india policy which destroys certain sectors of Bangladesh. For example, check this news out:
Bangladesh Farmers Spill Milk In Price Protest - Asia - Around the globe - World - Dalje.com

Bangladesh as a developing country should follow Indian policies where the govt heavily defended and protected its infant industries.

I do not agree to what you said in the first part because corruption in any form cannot be supported, and you are here giving some lame excuses. But I completely agree to what you said in the second part.

One person should not be able to make or break a country's future, just like in the old days, when we have a good king, the country survives, when we have a bad one, the country goes down. Why not democratize BNP, each party member should have one vote and should decide on all issues using internet voting. This way the whole party decides on an issue, instead of an individual. Since we do not have internet access for the masses yet, why not have this occupy style democratization and consensus decision making for BNP. This is the kind of reform I would like to see within BNP, so it can empower its lowest workers and become a much more effective and powerful force than what we have today, a show probably run at the whim of a few individuals?

I can't believe Munhsi posted this considering he's a known anti India rabble rouser! He's now batting for an India-BNP alliance against the West!

Pardon me Munshi, but your slip is showing! Your pro India sentiments don't suit your style. And we are disappointed as there will be lesser 'ROFLs' and 'LOLs' related to your posts!! And I do need a laugh a day to keep the doctor away! :cheesy:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom