What's new

Will the BNP strike a deal with New Delhi

I know that you have hatred towards India...Mark my words..remove India from equation...then someone definitely fill up the bounty for BD...It may be USA for AL...I can see this is what is happening....That is my India is getting nervous...India never want USA in its backdrop....Even India can allign with BNP for this purpose...Because the presence of USA in India's immidiate neighour has lot of other implications....

This is an important section of my article. At least we are on the same page on that but have different opinions on the benefits.

Mark my words..remove India from equation...then someone definitely fill up the bounty for BD...It may be USA for AL...I can see this is what is happening....That is my India is getting nervous...India never want USA in its backdrop....Even India can allign with BNP for this purpose...Because the presence of USA in India's immidiate neighour has lot of other implications....

You can try removing India but who knows there will be a another bigger monster will fill up the vaccum....So address the root cause ...dont blame the impact or effect of the root cause...Now the choice is yours...

1) India is quite late in forging a working relationship with BNP. Pranab Mukherji did not even meet her when he visited last time as if BNP has been thrown to the dustbin forever. That BD needs the friendship of both China and USA is understood importantly by our military who are more instrumental in forging a BD-US strategic relationship.

2) Our military is fundamentally anti-India. Our military will veto a BNP policy that inclines towards India at the cost of US friendship.

3) While China sells us its military hardwares it has little inclination to interfere in the security concern of BD, at least, not with physical presence. But, a mere coded threat of US makes India nerveous and make them think twice. So, a sentence like, 'BoB security is BD concern' creates a situation that India can no more pirate any newfound oil/gas fields from BD hands..

4) In such a situation, it would be unwise for India to expect to bring BNP leadership under its fold in the hope that a BNP govt will oppose any US involvement in BD security. BNP will follow the same policy of buying defence weapons and taking help from both China and the USA.

1) India is quite late in forging a working relationship with BNP. Pranab Mukherji did not even meet her when he visited last time as if BNP has been thrown to the dustbin forever. That BD needs the friendship of both China and USA is understood importantly by our military who are more instrumental in forging a BD-US strategic relationship.

2) Our military is fundamentally anti-India. Our military will veto a BNP policy that inclines towards India at the cost of US friendship.

3) While China sells us its military hardwares it has little inclination to interfere in the security concern of BD, at least, not with physical presence. But, a mere coded threat of US makes India nerveous and make them think twice. So, a sentence like, 'BoB security is BD concern' creates a situation that India can no more pirate any newfound oil/gas fields from BD hands..

4) In such a situation, it would be unwise for India to expect to bring BNP leadership under its fold in the hope that a BNP govt will oppose any US involvement in BD security. BNP will follow the same policy of buying defence weapons and taking help from both China and the USA.

Thanks for your sensible reply...I agree with you...

There has been some concerted effort to speculate and label BNP being leaning towards india. But there is no proof of that. Besides BNP is not in power. These types of propaganda designed to show somehow BNP will be the same as Awami league stooges. Just months ago india using RAW tried to run false propaganda that BNP had taken ISI money,which by the way proven to be india originated lie and no one forgot that. At the end none of these indian and awami propaganda will be successful. India is becomeing non one in Bangladesh and south asia scene but indian newspapaer and RAW funded analysis will keep spinning at faster rate.

There has been some concerted effort to speculate and label BNP being leaning towards india. But there is no proof of that. Besides BNP is not in power. These types of propaganda designed to show somehow BNP will be the same as Awami league stooges. Just months ago india using RAW tried to run false propaganda that BNP had taken ISI money,which by the way proven to be india originated lie and no one forgot that. At the end none of these indian and awami propaganda will be successful. India is becomeing non one in Bangladesh and south asia scene but indian newspapaer and RAW funded analysis will keep spinning at faster rate.

I am not so sure. A couple of their top leaders are linked to RAW. Tareque's closest friend Mamun had long ties with RAW. Now some of their alliance partners have long histories with India.

Just because its BNP we should not close our eyes. KZ's Gazipur speech was significant. I mentioned that in the article. Three of the leaders released on bail today are linked to India.

india is late many light years now, the policy they showed towards Bangladesh from the very beginning has resulted all anti-indian sentiment in BD. If from the beginning they showed equal friendship, did not start a master-slave relationship, did not think of it as Bhutan/Sikkim, this Bangladeshi people would be their closest ally to them in the world from sheer gratefulness, who knows they could have been able to engage BD army to fight for them with Pakistan, China.

Thing is BD people think india is a big power with high diplomatic capability, but actually it's questionable. They always took us as experimental guinea pig, now they have to look for political party in BD to make their stooge because no people have the trust they had at the beginning of BD. All their view towards us are clearly visible to the people.

Who is free from RAW influence in Bangladesh????????
I am not so sure. A couple of their top leaders are linked to RAW. Tareque's closest friend Mamun had long ties with RAW. Now some of their alliance partners have long histories with India.

Just because its BNP we should not close our eyes. KZ's Gazipur speech was significant. I mentioned that in the article. Three of the leaders released on bail today are linked to India.

india is late many light years now, the policy they showed towards Bangladesh from the very beginning has resulted all anti-indian sentiment in BD. If from the beginning they showed equal friendship, did not start a master-slave relationship, did not think of it as Bhutan/Sikkim, this Bangladeshi people would be their closest ally to them in the world from sheer gratefulness, who knows they could have been able to engage BD army to fight for them with Pakistan, China.

That^^....

I trust Indian diplomats and intelligence. If BNP are practical and open for business, we will do business. If they are not, then it will be a game similar to pakistan, we can't stop them, but we will keep the cost of bothering us really high.

..... who knows they could have been able to engage BD army to fight for them with Pakistan, China.

Oh boy...we can do that ourselves.

Our one and only request to Bangladeshis is , if you are not coming legally to India..then dont come.

Peace.

I trust Indian diplomats and intelligence. If BNP are practical and open for business, we will do business. If they are not, then it will be a game similar to pakistan, we can't stop them, but we will keep the cost of bothering us really high.

BD people and BNP are all for a good relationship with India, but, it must be based on equality. India is an independent country with a few knowledge of external diplomacy. That is why its bureaucrats think bullying is the only medicine a small country like BD needs to keep it in Indian line. This is a mistake.

This is why when in power, BNP demanded an extravagant annual $150 million fee and a share of gas when India asked for a pipeline corridor to bring in Burmese gas through BD land. BD wanted to bully India, too, when India was in a weak position. It was a tit for tat action. Same goes with transit. If India behaves well, does not unnecessarily kill our citizens, smugglers they may be, shares river water with us, then India can expect similar treatment from BD, too.

But, will India change its colour soon or it will go after punishing BD for using US/China card by unleashing RAW-instigated terror to destabilize BD?

If India behaves well, does not unnecessarily kill our citizens, smugglers they may be, shares river water with us, then India can expect similar treatment from BD, too.

So basically you want to say that people of BD will never stop to cross Indian border illegally ??

You should make your traitor border force BGB strong so that they can stop all illegal trade , people, smugglers

I really like your this line

does not unnecessarily kill our citizens, smugglers
:lol::lol:

I have heard many people say Mamun has RAW connection. Yet Mamun was the person who was most tortured during Indian influenced inetrim regime. How would you explain that?

I am not aware MK Anwar being india leaning. At any case said "india leaning leaders" got bail most likely have done on indian instruction so that these leaders can influence BNP with indian wishes while other leaders still in jail. Will that work? I still have doubt and want to see more visible sign before making conclusion. To be honest I did not find that in KZ speech.

I have read KZ speech in Gazipur and I did not find any tone of being india leaning. In my reading and understanding from my sources she rather indicated that Awami League main sponsor India is even moving away from their unconditional support. If you consider india centric statement with rest of her speech it sounded she was conveying the message to police, RAB and Awami caders who were under the impression that india will save Awami becon.

I am actually not closing my eyes at any angle, rather have a strong reading that time to judge if BNP is leaning towards india or not still at least 9-12 months away. Until then there will be lots of indian and Awami attempt to equate BNP with Awami track record.

Munshi bahi I am no way a BNP fan in its current format but we have no choice but to work with it, perhaps influence it to go in right direction. Your writing in the subject is helpful because people will be aware of that unacceptable propect and perhaps start making noise before such thing can happen.

Back
Top Bottom