What's new

Will the BNP strike a deal with New Delhi

Even i am not sure not i have been gone through any histroy but can some one tell me why really BNP does not like India? Is it a ideological problem? I have gone through couple of ols new articles in Bangla news paper site, and i got the impression that BNP always supported systematic harassment,rape and lot of misdeeds to Hindu people in BD. But AL is not like that...If ideology wise BNP treats not to deal with Hindu people then it can be a reason that BNP never show any sign of good relationship with India...Otherwise...Indian gov should deal with whover comes to power in BD...Who cares...who is good or bad with respect to internal politics of BD.

:lol:I have been saying this for a long while, BNP and awami league both strike deals with India. BNP is simply more subtle about it. But I have been called an Indian awami dalal for this. Now all of a sudden Munshi brings it up and its all good :lol:

:lol:I have been saying this for a long while, BNP and awami league both strike deals with India. BNP is simply more subtle about it. But I have been called an Indian awami dalal for this. Now all of a sudden Munshi brings it up and its all good :lol:

Maybe if you spent 4000 words trying to explain your point people would have believed you. ;)

I beleive....to improve a relationshio with BNP, India and BD should work out a joint mechanism to minimize the killing of unarmed civillian in India BD border. Although I might have provided many arguments trying to justify it from Indian side..then I feel this really needs to be addressed....This is really inhuman that lot of unarmed people are being killed however justified it may be from technical aspect...Bangladesh Gov and India Gov shoul dwork out in joint mechanism to close this issue and border killing ASAP...

BNP might approach India, but India is still going to put its money on AL. Too much risk involved with BNP and too many Chinese and PAkistani dalals in BNP.

AL will return in the next election, by hook or crook. US and Indian objectives are the same in the region, US is in Bangladesh because India brought them in, ditto with Myanmar.

BNP might approach India, but India is still going to put its money on AL. Too much risk involved with BNP and too many Chinese and PAkistani dalals in BNP.

AL will return in the next election, by hook or crook. US and Indian objectives are the same in the region, US is in Bangladesh because India brought them in, ditto with Myanmar.

Roybot back to trolling:chilli:

US and Indian objectives are the same in the region, US is in Bangladesh because India brought them in, ditto with Myanmar.

Keep telling yourself that you might start actually believing it. The dynamics seem to have changed very fast.

Keep telling yourself that you might start actually believing it. The dynamics seem to have changed very fast.

Thats what we want you lots to believe and looks like you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

If BNP bow down to India, it will die like homeless dogs. BNP comprise of anti-Indian force. It's not possible for BNP to strike any deal with India like Awami dalal league. BNP is not pagan culture friendly party like Awami munafiqeen. Enough said.

^^^ Every thing is possible in case of BNP they are know as biggest corrupt party of BD

Just don't forget to count your fingers after you shake hands with Bhartis...;)

There won't be hand shaking, BNP has realised that with India and US backing AL, it has almost nil chance of coming back to power any time soon.

There will be lots of begging and bending over backwards, no handshaking though.

There won't be hand shaking, BNP has realised that with India and US backing AL, it has almost nil chance of coming back to power any time soon.

There will be lots of begging and bending over backwards, no handshaking though.

I feel your projection is not right...Based on the assessment of neutral media...AL is definitely not coming to power in next election if some last minute course correction does not happen...But India is now looking for long objectivity rather then depending who is who in power in BD...To be honest we should careless who likes India from ideal perspective because BNP or Jamaat address Indias issues and if India can accommodate the issues from BNP or Jammat side...I would really care less about how much BNP loves India or not... India should look for addressing people of BD and its concern towards India...rather than addressing by Political group......

I keep hearing about rigging in the last polls. If that's true don't you guys think AL will repeat that again and this time they are in power making it even easier than the last time.;)

Back
Top Bottom