What's new

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev

He didn't even have the guts to take the name of the "friendly neighbor" that tells you how much of this was just rhetoric for India's masoom.

He didn't even have the guts to take the name of the "friendly neighbor" that tells you how much of this was just rhetoric for India's masoom.

they already showed their guts buy deploying 43 battalion at 'friendly state's' border and by deploying nuclear subs on british/american aircraft carrier's as$ during '71 war.

everyone knows about their guts.

they already showed their guts buy deploying 43 battalion at 'friendly state's' border and by deploying nuclear subs on british/american aircraft carrier's as$ during '71 war.

everyone knows about their guts.
Talk about today... They are still supplying RD-93s, despite India's objection - mind you despite their own potential losses in the long term.

China owns the world today dude, you're expecting too much out of the Russians.

Talk about today... They are still supplying RD-93s, despite India's objection - mind you despite their own potential losses in the long term.

Thats not because of Pakistan!

How China owns the world? US is the only hyperpower in terms of military, economy and diplomacy!!!! Again in everyway Russia is still decade ahead of China in military equipments.

not a news to me. sources told me long before Medvedev's visit. I was talking about it much before such reports published.

Who are you? Chief of some intelligence agency or Minister of Defence of any country. If you are none of those don't bother replying..

I'm not saying that nothing has changed. China has grow huge than it was in '70s, both economically and military. may be Russia need China more than they need India. But that doesn't void the decades old relation.

If by any chance India make healthy relation with China in coming decade and after that India threatens Pak for survival or limited conflict than despite of India's large economy and market, China is not going to abandon you,are they?

China is not going to abandon you,are they?

They didn't interfere in any Indo-Pak war and they will never do. Thats the equation where NATO, US, Russia, Japan, Taiwan etc come in! But I don't think the next war will be with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom