What's new

Former Russian president says Japanese leader should disembowel himself for being a “servant” to the United States

I mean relative to each country's overall size of economy, actually S.Korean is a bigger trading partner to China than Japan, Japan will become a less and less relevant business partner to China in the future.

View attachment 911542
That's import and export, not the investment and sales.
And yes, China will probably try to decouple from Japan and vice versa, but that's on both of them.

It has nothing to do with Germany being more independent or whatsoever, considering it alienates its bigger brother Russia, much more than Japan has alienated China.
In fact, when Russia falls, China is next.

That's import and export, not the investment and sales.
And yes, China will probably try to decouple from Japan and vice versa, but that's on both of them.

It has nothing to do with Germany being more independent or whatsoever, considering it alienates its bigger brother Russia, much more than Japan has alienated China.
In fact, when Russia falls, China is next.
Although I m a bit diappointed about Russian troops performance in Ukraine, but I still believe in the end Russia will win.

Although I m a bit diappointed about Russian troops performance in Ukraine, but I still believe in the end Russia will win.
You better.
Because if Russia loses and Putin gets couped, China is in big fucking trouble, much more than militarized Japan or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom