What's new

Will Side of Israel in Case of War with Palastine, Says Saudi Prince

This man has no support in KSA royal family his father was kicked out of family only accepted back when he apologize and was kept aside. This man often comes up with statements against Saudi Government.

Mere bhai-Jaan, why are you defending the House of Saud? How can 'you and I' who talk about Islam and yet defend these people whose ruling system is against Islam? Don't be fooled by their jubba and head-dress.

As you know dajaal has one eye. The house of Al-saud has one eye insgnia all over the ''kingdom''; the Police, buildings, etc. Do you know the hadith about dajaal when he and his army will stop at the top of a mountain at the salt plains of Madina? It looks directly at Masjid Nabawi as'salaathu was'salaam and he will say that is Ahmad's (as'salaathu-was'saam) palace (masjid nabawi as'sathu was'salaam). The House of Al-Saud have built a palace on the very place the hadith mentioned dajaal and his army will stop and the LOCALS call it ''dajaal's palace!

Look at their actions and tell me if they're Islamic? What annoys these Arabs now is, we PAKISTANIS have lost respect for them. We are MORE Islamically knowledgeable them!

Before you say anything I know Arabs better than most on here!

Last edited:
Calling all KSA people and Arabs Khawarijies shows your malice against other sects this also shows root cause why KSA people shall like to support Israel.
Is their any part in my post which calls people of Arabia and Arabs Khawarij. I should be specific nevertheless in my opinion Aale Saud and saudis are khawarij. They represent the worst thing which happens to muslim Ummah. People of Arab will never like to support Israel. These dictators would like to support Israel to protect their interests. They would even go to the extent of selling their religion which they did and will do.

The Shias and Wahabis are so much ignorant of each other yet give judgmental statements against each other bluntly. Instead of dialogue they are ready to cut each others throats.
True

By the way Wahabis and Khawarijies are totally different from each other as Agha Khanis can't be considered as Shias.
Ideologies are same.

Mere bhai-Jaan, why are you defending the House of Saud? How can 'you and I' who talk about Islam and yet defend these people whose ruling system is against Islam? Don't be fooled by their jubba and head-dress.

As you know dajaal has one eye. The house of Al-saud has one eye insgnia all over the ''kingdom''; the Police, buildings, etc. Do you know the hadith about dajaal when he and his army will stop at the top of a mountain at the salt plains of Madina? It looks directly at Masjid Nabawi as'salaathu was'salaam and he will say that is Ahmad's (as'salaathu-was'saam) palace (masjid nabawi as'sathu was'salaam). The House of Al-Saud have built a palace on the very place the hadith mentioned dajaal and his army will stop and the LOCALS call it ''dajaal's palace!

Look at their actions and tell me if they're Islamic? What annoys these Arabs now is, we PAKISTANIS have lost respect for them. We are MORE Islamically knowledgeable them!

Before you say anything, my wife ARAB! I know Arabs better than most on here!
Most of wahabis support Aale saud because they are political wing of their sect and also obviously due to funding.

Did you seen SA or Kuwait UAE are protesting doing rallies against Isreal? Or doing solidarity rallies supporting yelling in favor of Palestine? Usually I saw Pakistan Iran Turkey BD Indonesia beating their chests, isn't look strange to you?
KSA and UAE and Kuwait doesn't allow any kind of protests even when cartoons were published and by the way Prince Waleed has denied giving such statement and has said the news agency which first gave this wrong news has targeted him before also

Ffs people it's obviously a false report. Won't even bother going through 3 pages of comments.

KSA and UAE and Kuwait doesn't allow any kind of protests even when cartoons were published and by the way Prince Waleed has denied giving such statement and has said the news agency which first gave this wrong news has targeted him before also

Bhai Zarvan, you are one of few members on here I respect because of your love for Islam and standing true to what Allah and Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam has commanded. And I don't understand why you're standing up for taghoot (falsehood)?

This man has no support in KSA royal family his father was kicked out of family only accepted back when he apologize and was kept aside. This man often comes up with statements against Saudi Government.

Saudi Arabia has identified Iran as enemy number one. They might not like Israel. But they have no problems with the existence of Israel.

Deal with it - Pakistanis tend to be holier than the pope on this issue

Saudi Arabia has identified Iran as enemy number one. They might not like Israel. But they have no problems with the existence of Israel.

Deal with it - Pakistanis tend to be holier than the pope on this issue
Sorry first of all orders of Islam is same for every one and key to middle east peace is issue of palestine first you go and understand what is the issue before showing ignorance

Pakistanis tend to be holier than the pope on this issue

Considering majority Pakistanis are Muslims, they won't compare themselves with pope for the sake of being holier or corrupt. Christians of Pakistan they surely respect their spiritual leader (which they should), but they too won't compare themselves with Pope, so why Pope is part of this argument?

This is very shocking indeed, but than Saudi's are willing to pay any price in order to offset Iran.

zarvan read saudi books online, the same crap they used to make their own saudi population docile and servile.

I am a prince and I do what I want, said drugged-up Saudi royal
:lol: are people actually buying this as a credible report ? some people can be so dumb, its an obvious fake :omghaha:

Saudi prince al Waleed bin Talal denies making pro-Israel statements
Saudi Prince al Waleed bin Talal, one of the richest businessmen in the world, has denied making statements in support of Israel, while slamming the news publication AWDNews for repeatedly targeting him.

A statement given to CCN Arabic by the prince’s private office said the article by AWDNews was “completely bogus and untrue,” adding that Prince Alwaleed had not spoken to the Kuwaiti media outlet mentioned in the article or made any of the statements attributed to him.

Prince Alwaleed’s office pointed out that the site in question had “repeatedly spread false and fabricated material about Prince Alwaleed without confirming the authenticity with his office.”

Saudi prince al Waleed bin Talal denies making pro-Israel statements - The Express Tribune

Interesting stuff. Gotta look into this.

Is it a news? Everyone knows this...given a choice KSA will choose Israel over Palestine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom