What's new

Will Side of Israel in Case of War with Palastine, Says Saudi Prince

Waleed bin Talal ... Prince ONLY coz of Blood line but no influence in the Saudi Govt. whatsoever ... his Words are no worth ...

but what he said not something Unexpected ..... Hate against Iran (Shia / Persians) is so much Well entrenched that I for one won't be Startled if GCC (Sunni / Arab) would prefer siding with Israel ... just to keep Iran in check !!!

it is SAD and TRAGIC .. but a FACT !

But it's the Sunnis who are the puppets of Washington and Israel who must be checked by Iran, not the other way around. The Sunnis are the ones who create and fund terrorists. You have it completely backwards. Aren't there any intelligent people in the Gulf region who see the truth? Do people there really believe anything that comes out of the mouth of their evil and despotic kings and princes? Maybe I'm asking too much?

But it's the Sunnis who are the puppets of Washington and Israel who must be checked by Iran, not the other way around. The Sunnis are the ones who create and fund terrorists. You have it completely backwards. Aren't there any intelligent people in the Gulf region who see the truth? Do people there really believe anything that comes out of the mouth of their evil and despotic kings and princes? Maybe I'm asking too much?

I m Responsible for what i Said .. Not What YOU understand (which in this case U understood incorrectly) ..

I didn't took either side .... i just said (iMo) GCC will even side by Israel if they have to against Iran ...

I mention Sunni / Shia being easy for understanding of differences .. but it is more of an ARAB / PERSIAN thing since centuries .... U will find Much MUCH MORE Sunni across the Globe .. Much MUCH Sensible (& Nor Puppet of West .. neither Hater of Iran ... )

As for who is ACTUALLY right , who is Wrong ... its a Whole Different Debate & thr are people more able thn me to respond on this !!! Just Know the Real World is a Little Bit Black & little bit White and a Whole Lot of GREY ... U cannot say this Easily one is Devil & other is a Saint !

Is this surprising? If KSA goes against US and Israel, the Arab Spring will come to KSA.

Saudi have a Much Bigger (ruthless) hold on Domestic setup (internal politics) than anyone to disrupt it ... If & whenever the "Arab Spring" (revolution / mutiny) will come it will explode from the inside .. nothing to do with any outside country !

Zaid Hamid was not arrested for any speech he was arrested because some body told Saudi Government he is Iranian spy
You are the spokesman for Saudi Arabia?

This fight between sunnis and shias worries me as we are not focusing on our common problems. Sad and pathetic.

I will prefer to spend my entire life with Shia brothers and sisters,but not Israelis.That is my opinion.Whosoever agrees with me is most welcome.:)

Regards

Only A Bunch of Takfiris won't Agree with You .... KSA & Iran are Mixing Politics with Relegion & Ethnicity ... otherwise every other Sane Muslim is With You ! .. Set a Bigger Dinner Table ;)

One of the richest man.. Does he even care how the Muslim world will react? Absolutely not.

Alwaleed is a nephew of King Abdullah, the current Saudi leader, and a grandson of King Abdul-Aziz, the first Saudi king—and therefore part of the family that controls the country’s 267 billion barrels of oil. Many Saudis assume that his fortune derives from oil, too. Or that his father gave him a billion riyals (around $270 million) to get him started. Or that he is, as The Economist argued in 1999, a front man for the vast wealth of the Saudi royal family, which prefers to hide behind the limelight-loving Alwaleed. In any event, the conventional wisdom goes, his vast fortune can’t possibly be one he built himself.
The Creation Myth of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, Saudi Arabia's Billionaire Investor | Vanity Fair
@Zarvan

This isn't a surprise. The lies of the Anglo Zionist world are collapsing and people fiinally see straight. Fyi,the Saudis aren't sitting so pretty and their Yemeni misadventure has exposed major fault lines which may spell the end of the KSA. The Houthis are now active in the border regions and the bulk of the oil wells are in the E Province which prior to the invasion has been unstable and home to many Houthi kin.
I tried to say it here but it was closed:IF THE KSA FALLS DUE TO THE FAILED INVASION BLAME THIS GUY..

52462092.jpg

Alwaleed is a nephew of King Abdullah, the current Saudi leader, and a grandson of King Abdul-Aziz, the first Saudi king—and therefore part of the family that controls the country’s 267 billion barrels of oil. Many Saudis assume that his fortune derives from oil, too. Or that his father gave him a billion riyals (around $270 million) to get him started. Or that he is, as The Economist argued in 1999, a front man for the vast wealth of the Saudi royal family, which prefers to hide behind the limelight-loving Alwaleed. In any event, the conventional wisdom goes, his vast fortune can’t possibly be one he built himself.
The Creation Myth of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, Saudi Arabia's Billionaire Investor | Vanity Fair
@Zarvan
Yes he is but his father supported the King who was thrown out of power by Shah Faisal both than went to Saudi Arabia and started propaganda again Shah Faisal because of that both were disowned but than when that King died Waleed father was forgiven but was was always kept aside never given any post. Waleed is quite pissed of and hardly matters in family @haviZsultan

No Disrespect ... but Watching this Coming from a British flag ..... OMG ... Irony thy Name is British Foreign Policy (War / Colonial History)

Kashmir, Palestine-Israel, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Afghanistan .... Borders Demarkation Post WWs & NOW you ask Why can't we all JUST get along :O
coming from you im not surprised.
i would say more here but i will offend of the most people here, so no comment.
but i would side with iran over saudi arabia any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom