What's new

Will Pakistan accept Indian Muslims wanting to migrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is not a good country to migrate for anyone who belongs to a stable and progressing country.

We've got wings ! :cool:
O yea!! :P
(M. Gray, N. MacDonald)
The sands of time slip away, the pages turn day by day
And every night I pray for you, your guiding light sees me through
Love lasts forever, it never ends, one day in heaven we'll meet again
Chorus:
On the wings of an angel, you will fly
The tears of a nation, we hear them cry
The words that you gave us still carry on
And a new generation will sing your song
On the wings of an angel
[ From: SKIN - WINGS OF AN ANGEL LYRICS ]
You're in my heart and in my soul, emotions I just can't control
Memories will never die, the fire still burns, it keeps you alive, you alive
Love lasts forever, it never ends, one day in heaven we'll meet again
(chorus)
(Sing your song), sing your song (sing your song)
Oh Lord (sing your song), will sing your song
Will sing your song
(Solo)
On the wings of an angel
On the wings of an angel

Pakistan is not a good country to migrate for anyone who belongs to a stable and progressing country.

But then there are people like Dawood Ibrahim.
. They love moving closer to their like minded and Pakistan is filled of them.

Give an example in the context of India and Pakistan - as for the Pakistani passport bit - there are millions of BD pole vaulters in India who haven't gone back and they have received complete Indian documentation.

I gave an example of the Cambodians...

I gave an example of Indian :

LoL.......those who migrated during partition are called "Bhookha & Nanga" by Pakistanis.

@ at point I don't think Indian Muslim would migrate to Pakistan. Not a single Indian Muslim migrated to Pakistan during incidents like Babri Masjid & Gujurat Riot. Because they know these are isolated incidents. They see how ahmadiyya & Shia muslim who migrated from India are butchered everyday!!!

Tou baaat to theek hii kiii haii na @Talon neiii - Mein aaap seii milneiii Delhi ayaa aur aaap neii mujhee door seii hiii waaapis bheej diyaa yeh keh ke kei 'Baba Maaaf Karooo' - Eik Cup Kashmiri Chai hii tou maaangiii thiii ! :cray:

Brother Armstrong, when I read what @Talon posted, reminded me of Jahil Afridi and I was :omghaha:

I've already invited you to India..Insha Allah!!! You'll get Kashimiri Chai in pleanty!!! You can even take Bath in it... :cray:

For you, I'll upload Pics of Taza Taza Kashmiri Chai in other Thread....:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave an example of the Cambodians...

I gave an example of Indian :

Cambodians are not here to verify your fairytale - give an example of your largesse of heart which is known and can be verified - don't tell me there's nothing you can think of when it comes to India Pakistan.

@illusion8
Lets see what wiki (as most PDF Indians rely on wiki) has to say:

Most immigrants are not eligible for citizenship or permanent residency,

unless they are married to a Pakistani citizen or
a Commonwealth citizen who have invested minimum PKR 5 million in the local economy.

Based on the United Nations report World Population Policies 2005, the total immigrant population in Pakistan was estimated to be 3,254,000 represented 2.1% of national population ranked 13th in the world. According to United Nations report International Migration Profiles 2002, the population of immigrants in Pakistan was 1,098,110 in 1990 and then, 1,412,560 in 2000.

As of 2009, 2.1% of the population of Pakistan had foreign origins, however the number of immigrants population in Pakistan recently grew sharply. Immigrants from South Asia make up a growing proportion of immigrants in Pakistan. The five largest immigrant groups in Pakistan are Bangladeshi, Afghans, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Iranians, Indians, Sri Lankan, Burmeseand Britons including a sizeable number of those of Pakistani origin. Other expatriate communities in Pakistan are Armenians, Australians, Turks, Chinese,Americans, Philipinos, Bosnians and many others. Migrants from different countries of Arab world specially Egypt, Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Kuwait, Libya, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen are in thousands. Nearly all illegal migrants in Pakistan are Muslim refugees and they are accepted by the local population. There is no political support or legislation to deport these refugees from Pakistan.

Hey @Talon I don't know of Cambodians but one of my football buddies is a Pakistani of Burmese (Rohingya) descent; his family came to Pakistan is '47 but over the years (as recent as 3 years ago) his entire extended family has moved to Pakistan from Myanmar - Most got the Nationality due to marrying their relatives who are Pakistanis, some were sponsored & the rest came here as Registered Refugees or as Immigrants ! Karachi has an ever greater population of Pakistanis of Burmese descent.

@illusion8
Lets see what wiki (as most PDF Indians rely on wiki) has to say:

No I don't go by wikipedia statistics.

but if you want wiki statistics than here's our part of the largeness of heart and we beat you to it.

During the Bangladesh Liberation War, the Bangladesh-India border was opened to allow Bengalis fleeing genocide by the Pakistan Army's SSG units safe shelter in India. The governments of West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura established refugee camps along the border. As the massacres in East Pakistan escalated an estimated 10 million refugees fled to India causing financial hardship and instability in that country as well as regional conflicts in the north-eastern states.

More than 60,000 Afghan refugees came to India in the years following the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan which India supported[citation needed]. The Indian government does not officially recognise them as refugees, but has allowed the UNHCR to operate a programme for them.

There are more than 100,000 Sri Lankan Tamils in India, most of whom migrated during the rise of militancy in Sri Lanka. Most Sri Lankans are settled in refugee camps in Tamil Nadu. Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Coimbatore and Bangalore have significant Sri Lankan Tamil populations.

more than 150,000 Tibetan refugees have fled to India during the past 50 years. He left with his initial entourage in 1959, following an abortive uprising of disputed motivations. He was followed by about 80,000 Tibetan refugees.

There are approx more than 13000000 Nepali speeking gorkhas in india.

Most of the estimated 100,000 Chins who have fled Myanmar are living in India’s northeastern Mizoram State bordering Myanmar

Add to that the constant stream of Pakistani Hindus who come to India.

no we will not we already host largest number of migrated humans on earth .

Hey @Talon I don't know of Cambodians but one of my football buddies is a Pakistani of Burmese (Rohingya) descent; his family came to Pakistan is '47 but over the years (as recent as 3 years ago) his entire extended family has moved to Pakistan from Myanmar - Most got the Nationality due to marrying their relatives who are Pakistanis, some were sponsored & the rest came here as Registered Refugees or as Immigrants ! Karachi has an ever greater population of Pakistanis of Burmese descent.
@Armstrong
I know more than 1 Cambodian family...Whole family with grandkids and all have Pakistani passport...

I can tell the story of 1 I knew for some 2 yrs! Her family moved to Pakistan during the Khmer rogue and was a refugee but she said they didnt live in tents...the dad became an Arabic teacher as he was fluent in Arabic and their neighbours in Peshawar were really nice to them...She studied in Pakistan and eventually got a Pakistani passport went back to Cambodia and got married to a distant cousin and when they had a baby who was born in Malaysia or something the Cambodian embassy wouldnt make his passport so she went to the Pakistani embassy who issued the baby a Pakistani passport...

She speaks fluent laguage which is only spoken by the Cham people of Cambodia, she is fluent in Arabic and was given a scholarship to study in Egypt, she is also fluent in Malay as her husband got a scholarship to study in Malaysia and fluent in Urdu as well as Pashto...Man she speaks urdu like a Pathani ....She said alot of families moved to Pakistan and almost all were given the Pakistani passport except few who returned due to family reasons...

I know her because she stayed at our house and was really sweet...

No I don't go by wikipedia statistics.

but if you want wiki statistics than here's our part of the largeness of heart and we beat you to it.
:disagree: that just gave away all the awe didnt it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom