What's new

Will Pakistan accept Indian Muslims wanting to migrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP, don't you know that Muslims are rightful heirs to the earth?? So they can settle anywhere and everywhere on earth..in Pakistan as well as in India.

but i feel,u guys should take them,not reject them.

@OP, don't you know that Muslims are rightful heirs to the earth?? So they can settle anywhere and everywhere on earth..in Pakistan as well as in India.

what if they dont have visa?

@illusion8
I dont know what status you lot give refugees...But MOST of Afghan refugees have Pakistani passports! Hell even Cambodian refugees have Pakistani passports! I know this coz I had a number of Cambodian friends who spoken Pashto because they were brought up in Peshawar and had Pakistani passports!

calm down,

Pakistan issues Pakistani passports to Afghan and Cambodian refugees?? - is it to enable them to get to Australia or Europe as Asylum seekers?

If you are looking at such a facility then it will depend on, as a refugee what would you want from India? If like your Hindu or other minority refugees who come to India on tourist visa's and end up asking for citizenship - or like your East Pakistani refugees who were getting away from war, the East Pakistani's were sent back categorically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't Pakistan accept SAS Gilani and his Hurriyat honchos? They're dying to go to Pakistan. But they won't let them. I wonder why? :undecided: :P

well as said earlier .. we will accept all .. and we will help them to kick out intruders from their lands ...

calm down,
I am calm...
Pakistan issues Pakistani passports to Afghan and Cambodian refugees?? - is it to enable them to get to Australia or Europe as Asylum seekers?
*sigh* such narrow mindedness :disagree: not everyone is always looking for a good deal like you Indians...
If you are looking at such a facility then it will depend on, as a refugee what would you want from India? If like your Hindu or other minority refugees who come to India on tourist visa's and end up asking for citizenship - or like your East Pakistani refugees who were getting away from war, the East Pakistani's were sent back categorically.
What facility? No we know Indians have small heart so such things come with a price tag... :rofl:

I don't think anybody from India migrating to Pakistan will be stopped by Pak government. whats the policy?

I am calm...
*sigh* such narrow mindedness :disagree: not everyone is always looking for a good deal like you Indians...

What facility? No we know Indians have small heart so such

Small heart......as in how? and you lot have a big heart....as in how? give me an example if you can.

I am calm...

What facility? No we know Indians have small heart so such

:undecided: :what: :disagree::disagree:

A thread with a subject tailor made for trolls.

Humans are the rightful heirs ( as u call them) of the earth.

BTW whats special abt Muslims that make them any better claimants ?

We would gladly welcome the Indian Muslims who are presently 20% of India's Population as long as they bring with them 20% of Indian Land WITH THEM. I would suggest 4 states including Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar etc. should join Pakistan.

A very good idea,which will finally put an end to all the troubles between Bharat and Pakistan.

Tou baaat to theek hii kiii haii na @Talon neiii - Mein aaap seii milneiii Delhi ayaa aur aaap neii mujhee door seii hiii waaapis bheej diyaa yeh keh ke kei 'Baba Maaaf Karooo' - Eik Cup Kashmiri Chai hii tou maaangiii thiii ! :cray:

We've got wings ! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Small heart......as in how? and you lot have a big heart....as in how? give me an example if you can.

I did...with the refugee being our equal and having a Pakistani passport and not being termed refugee (of course they happen to live there for a while so maybe but still...)

Indians...have price tag with everything!

Its just a saying....We are creative enough to produce a catchy saying which makes you scratch your heads too often!! :smitten:

I did...with the refugee being our equal and having a Pakistani passport and not being termed refugee (of course they happen to live there for a while so maybe but still...)

Indians...have price tag with everything!

Give an example in the context of India and Pakistan - as for the Pakistani passport bit - there are millions of BD pole vaulters in India who haven't gone back and they have received complete Indian documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom