What's new

Will Pakistan accept Indian Muslims wanting to migrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong
:disagree: that just gave away all the awe didnt it?!

I know you are hosting a couple of million refugees no doubt about that, I posted a thread last year about Pakistan presently being the largest refugee hoster by UN records, but that doesn't take away the BS you said about small and big hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you are hosting a couple of million refugees no doubt about that, I posted a thread last year about Pakistan presently being the largest refugee hoster by UN records, but that doesn't take away the BS you said about small and big hearts.

Well you proved me right by being competitive about it! All I said is we have a big heart because we accept them in our populations and they are happy...

While you lot keep suspecting some alter motives!

We would gladly welcome the Indian Muslims who are presently 20% of India's Population as long as they bring with them 20% of Indian Land WITH THEM. I would suggest 4 states including Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar etc. should join Pakistan.

yes we wud happily give u thar 20% of land if ur arse is so wide n big. im a Muslim convert now tell me.

We would gladly welcome the Indian Muslims who are presently 20% of India's Population as long as they bring with them 20% of Indian Land WITH THEM. I would suggest 4 states including Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar etc. should join Pakistan.

yes we wud happily give u thar 20% of land if ur arse is so wide n big to take it in. **** on U.

joke of the day. stop calling mujahir then some bastard wud listen to u U.

Well you proved me right by being competitive about it! All I said is we have a big heart because we accept them in our populations and they are happy...

While you lot keep suspecting some alter motives!

You lot always come up with this BS of your hearts being so big :lol: it's big for your Muslim brothers because your land of pure is the fort of Islam, how does that BS translate into your largese towards India?

I am still waiting for that example and you are giving examples of what you do for your Muslim brothers.

yes we wud happily give u thar 20% of land if ur arse is so wide n big to take it in. **** on U.

Uncalled for remark.

You lot always come up with this BS of your hearts being so big :lol: it's big for your Muslim brothers because your land of pure is the fort of Islam, how does that BS translate into your largese towards India?

I am still waiting for that example and you are giving examples of what you do for your Muslim brothers.
@illusion8 you really are delusional! :blink: I never said about largese towards India...Man you lot come up with your own stuff?!

So what other examples do you want? Us to help you dig your grave? Itna faltoo waqt nai hai!

Well, it was written in English, sorry me dont speak no Greek :disagree:

@--,-'{@
Tell you what? How big @Pakistanisage arse is?! :unsure:

calculate urself smart *** n tell me if its insufficient fr him u can join him in sharing ok beach?

@illusion8 you really are delusional! :blink: I never said about largese towards India...Man you lot come up with your own stuff?!

So what other examples do you want? Us to help you dig your grave? Itna faltoo waqt nai hai!

So live with the small hearts that India has towards Pakistan because you are no different and don't whine about it all over.

I actually don't engage with emotional posters but then I made an exception here.

Uneducated troll we dont call them that...they call themselves that...Besides reported your personal attacks...Apparently you are incapable of talking like a civilized person!

So live with the small hearts that India has towards Pakistan because you are no different and don't whine about it all over.
Live with? Man...I dont really care what you lot have or not!
Dude go take some rest...Have no idea what you are talking about....You asked I answered now if you want to go down assumption lane...Cant help you!

1/4 of your lands are not even under your control or adhere to your constitution. you can't handle the land you have now and you want more? :cheesy:

Uneducated troll we dont call them that...they call themselves that...Besides reported your personal attacks...Apparently you are incapable of talking like a civilized person!

Live with? Man...I dont really care what you lot have or not!
Dude go take some rest...Have no idea what you are talking about....You asked I answered now if you want to go down assumption lane...Cant help you!

No, you asked and came up with the Bull sh!t of small hearts - go back a few pages and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom