What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Thank you ...

But I think you missed 1 thing...When you are secular nation then why soo much hell bent on Hindu laws?! I mean Beef is just 1 to mention...then all these pooja excitements...some of your functions start with the breaking of the coconut which mind you is not secular in any form...

The ministers visiting temples also shows which side anyone in your country is bent...If you know the meaning of SECULAR you will see the confusion!

breaking of coconut is a tradition...like apply mehendi.........its has got nothing to do with secularism

Talk about phobias of all sort!! :undecided: I see your fearful mentality and shakki damagh...NOW THAT I am allergic to! Thinking they know everything!! :sick:

And when we judge...we are asked this:

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?! :rofl: double standards! :tsk:
Seriously did you just had a moment of silence.?:crazy:

And yet your people are constantly posting about dead insurgent groups, posting about some f'ed up racial superiority BS cus of your Arab genes, about how dark Indians are, about how many slums are in India, about how India will fall and all other BS. Of those that you mentioned show me one recent thread started by a Indian?

Region of India is fcked up, with or without the Arabs. Indians hate their skin colour the most, thus their ridiculous delusional schizophrenic attempts to claim to be decedents of white people, not to mention their dangerous skin bleaching creams.

Just a few days back, some typical Indian, posted, how India ( a state created in 1947), discovered china, named china, and taught Chinese all they knew. This is the level of delusion of Indians we are dealing with here.

Indians are obsessed and a nuisance.

breaking of coconut is a tradition...like apply mehendi.........its has got nothing to do with secularism

at least put a point worth pointing
It was an example..Since I dont read up nor waste time on looking for your rituals I stated the one I did know was related to Hinduism....

Nice analogy but you forgot 1 thing....

I got your point! But you see, If everyone is in ONE race then the rule book should be ONE and the SAME...

And which rule book is that madame,countless people have died just to prove that their rules are right.

I'm allergic to everyone who dream of breaking my Country & being a Patriotic Pakistani you'll also do it.:coffee:
A patriotic pakistani will concentrate more on his country ;
Pakistan's purose was/is not to become a menace..
The people of the Land of the pure should not be dreaming of breaking other countries

According to @Talon this is what the average Pakistani looks like:
263dh82.jpg

Darky / darkey / darkie
are racial slurs
many people will take offence; so this should be banned
OT: I will extremely happy when Pakistani start cocentrating on Pakistan
our existence is threatened ; and the monster which we created ourself is destroying us;
let us concentrate on minority rights of our own country first and foremost
Adressing to the people who resort to abusing; Show some Chivalry an maintain civility in discussion

so is this: muh me raam hath main choori nonsense that many people on this forum enjoy using....its downright racist.

And which rule book is that madame,countless people have died just to prove that their rules are right.
That is why I said nice analogy but it doesnt fit....instead raises questions...

According to @Talon this is what the average Pakistani looks like:
263dh82.jpg
Quote where I said that....A good example of delusional thinking on your part bravo!!!!

this thread has gone in a different track... can some mod lock it till people calm down. :)

Region of India is fcked up, with or without the Arabs. Indians hate their skin colour the most, thus their ridiculous delusional schizophrenic attempts to claim to be decedents of white people, not to mention their dangerous skin bleaching creams.

Just a few days back, some typical Indian, posted, how India ( a state created in 1947), discovered china, named china, and taught Chinese all they knew. This is the level of delusion of Indians we are dealing with here.

Indians are obsessed and a nuisance.
Lmao @Talon this is the average Pakistanis obsession with skin colour...

Shut up! It's not because of obsession like what u stupid think.

I have joined this forum because I know there are many good Pakistanis here and with some of them I am already friends. I know very well about Pakistanis and good god, those who I know personally are not like you.

I would really like to meet people like you, who abuse another without any reason and it doesn't matter to me whether they are Pakistani or Indian. I would like to see how I react then.
You my dear friend are a rare gem...I have not seen you ever laugh enjoy or show double standards (I am hopeful I have not missed such threads and you wouldnt start out of anger) But there are a few who are 1 eyed blind!

I would like to address some cases...I am also aware that some Pakistanis pick fights unreasonably and I at least can admit it...I would like to see the day an Indian admits to some INDIAN faults too!

It was an example..Since I dont read up nor waste time on looking for your rituals I stated the one I did know was related to Hinduism....

well if u have no time then plzz do not waste your time teaching us secularism...as u have no idea wat u r talking about...it is a tradition...just like getting baptised is a tradition in christianity or to pray Fajr in Masjid which is an islamic ritual

Bagal may chori, mo may ram ram.
Hey **** shit, your ancestors where raped into Islam, your people have never had any empire to be proud of and you great grandmother probably worked in Baburs harem as the chief slut so keep your mouth shut before you insult my religion cus I can say some real "haram" stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom