What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Yes, but we are not obsessed about it....at least my family, family friends and direct circle dont even need it :rofl: coz we dont care how we look it doesnt tell anyone anything...

post reported @Aka123 good example here and mind you I am prob known for even fighting some Pakistanis for their behaviour :rofl:

@Talon …. quit this thread yaar, I was going through it, it has become dirty.

Neither are we... I doubt you even know any Indians. Just because we make it shows that we have the resources too make money and sell it too obsessed Pakistani.
Kindly wake up from your slumber....It was necessary to make it in India coz of the obsessions of Indians with their skin colour...the obsessions are shown in the advertisement, mein bahar kaysay joun gi...kaysi lagri houn and so on....to the obsessions shown in dramas and bollywood...everyone wants to be Katrina Kaif or send her kisses...few would have liked Bipasha Basu if she didnt do item songs and didnt dance well! REALITY hurts!

Praying fajr is NOT a tradition it is a religious practice..I see HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM :rofl:

Likewise coconut breaking is not a tradition as you have made yourself belief but there are some HINDU strings attached to it! THAT MUCH I know coz I at least bothered to look up before opening my mouth about something! Like I said that was the only 1 I knew! shessh!!!

You guys are soo confused ...

well yeah u myt be right....i myt have got confused b/w wat a practice or a tradition is...n m not interested in knowing about islam...i dun even know hinduism much....my family is my religion n my life.....wat m saying is whether a tradition or a practice...it should not be linked with secularism......secularism is treating all religions as equal and not being biased towards a single religion...nobody ever forced this "practice" of coconut breaking on muslims in india

No idea but reported

See how this Indian disrespected Islam unprovoked? Yet, we Pakistanis astill show some patience, with their religion of farm animal worship and idol worship. If we start bringing religion in, then I think these Indians very well know what can be said about their "traditions".

Sikhs protest in Geneva over 1984 genocide

GENEVA (Switzerland) – More than 10 000 Sikhs from many parts of Europe gathered here to protest in front of UN Office in Geneva to protest over the 1984’s Genocide of the Sikhs by the Indian government.. The protestors from Europe, Canada and United States came to Switzerland to mark the 29th year of 1984 attacks on Sikhs in India. The gathering before UN highlighted the denial of justice to the victims of November 1984 and exposed the impunity to those who perpetrated violence against Sikhs.

http://dailymailnews.com/wp-content/uploads/25.jpg

Sikh NGOs have been seeking UN intervention to help victims of 1984 violence because leaders of Congress (I) the ruling political party of India, Federal Minister Kamal Nath, former MPs Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish Tytler and others who lead death squads to kill Sikhs during November 1984 are given clean chits by the successive Governments of India.

The Indian Government has acknowledged the killing of more than 3000 Sikhs during November 1984. The Government claims that November 1984 violence against Sikhs was “anti Sikh riots” that erupted as a result of PM Gandhi’s assassination.

Human Rights Watch (HRW) in its 2009 report “India: Prosecute Those Responsible for 1984 Massacre of Sikhs”, noted that:

“An estimated 3,000 Sikhs were killed in 1984, in mob attacks with the complicity of senior members of Gandhi’s then-ruling Congress party. Although there is evidence that at least some of the attacks were orchestrated by senior political figures, none have yet been convicted for the 1984 killings”.

Amnesty International in its April 2009 report “Sikh massacre victims await justice in India, 25 years on” stated that:

“The fact that almost 3,000 people can be murdered without anyone being brought to justice is offensive to any notion of justice and should be an embarrassment to the Indian government,”

International Human Rights Groups including NGO “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ) who has discovered new evidence in 2011 about mass murder of Sikhs in the sates of Haryana, Uttar Pardesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Gujarat and West Bengal claim that November 1984 violence against Sikhs were not “riots” but were planned genocidal attacks on the Sikh community.

Sikh NGOs, “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ), Movement Against Atrocities and Repression (MARS) and All India Sikhs Students Federation (AISSF) have filed a “1503 Petition” with the UN Human Rights Council, Geneva. The Petition with million signatures urges UN to investigate November 1984 systematic killing of Sikhs and to recognize the same as “Genocide” of Sikhs as per UN Genocide Convention.

Talking to The Daily Mail,a U S based human rights lawyer Gurpatwant Singh Pannun said that the Government of India had refused to prosecute the leaders of Congress party despite ample evidence of their direct involvement in the killing of Sikhs during November 1984. We are aiming to have a hearing before UN subcommittee on Human Rights to present evidence and witnesses about the extensive use of government machinery in the violence against Sikhs during November 1984, stated attorney Pannun.

As per Master Karan Singh, Coordinator MAR, the European Sikh organizations and Gurudwara Management Committees have joined hands with those from Canada and United States to organize November 01 massive protest before United Nations office in Geneva.

I don't get why these Pakistanis are always asking me "Do I look Arab?" It's like I don't give a shit mate!!
:rofl: that is soo lame :rofl:

If someone looks Arab they aint gonna go to an Indian and ask...:rofl: nice try

I dont know you tell me...you seem like some expert :pop:
I don't know in rupees but here in America average Pakistani women spends more than $150 a month and that's just the younger ones. God knows how much the older ones spend to cover up all the trenches and craveses.:smitten:

He sounds like a South Indian who hates his skin colour and dreams of becoming a gora, since that can not happen, he makes up a delusional reality, that, he was a descendent of a white man( who some how turned black)...And oh yeah, he is the one who taught Europeans and Chinese everything.....

I have often seen Indians come up with such delusional bull crap on Pakistan Defence Forum. Indians hate reality and love to live in schizophrenic delusions.

I don't know in rupees but here in America average Pakistani women spends more than $150 a month and that's just the younger ones. God knows how much the older ones spend to cover up all the trenches and craveses.

Are you stalking Pakistanis and keeping track of their spendings?

Obsession much?

I don't know in rupees but here in America average Pakistani women spends more than $150 a month and that's just the younger ones. God knows how much the older ones spend to cover up all the trenches and craveses.:smitten:
and Indians prob dont spend a penny ? :unsure:

Are you stalking Pakistanis and keeping track of their spendings?

Obsession much?
A pakistani Punjabi lived with me for more than 8 years and now he's married and their are usually arguments over her spending on unnecesary overlapping layers of make up costing him hefty price monthly.

My best friend is also a Pakistani girl from Lahore in Edison NJ. Gotta be very patient when going to mall with her and her friends.

and Indians prob dont spend a penny ? :unsure:
I never said no, madam ji.

Judging by how they look, they probably don't even spend a penny or even take a Bath for that matter. Indians are least hygiene conscious people.
Last time i remember they put you pakistanis in same level as do to Indians. I'mean really a Pakistani new born is gifted a deodrant right out of woman's womb by grace of God or what.?

Your people stink as much as normal human would sweating.

A pakistani Punjabi lived with me for more than 8 years and now he's married and their are usually arguments over her spending on unnecesary overlapping layers of make up costing him hefty price monthly.

My best friend is also a Pakistani girl from Lahore in Edison NJ. Gotta be very patient when going to mall with her and her friends.
Good to know you are aware of our spending habits :agree: even I dont keep that much tab but thanks for telling :D

I never said no, madam ji.
Exactly, so what are you going on and on about? I am not uninformed but an Indian brought up the fairness factor...so lets cut this...thread should be closing soon...I reported enough posts

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Zakii what is more important than cleaning a thread?! :unsure:

Good to know you are aware of our spending habits :agree: even I dont keep that much tab but thanks for telling :D
well women do get preety loud about there needs usually.

Exactly, so what are you going on and on about? I am not uninformed but an Indian brought up the fairness factor...so lets cut this...thread should be closing soon...I reported enough posts
Zaroor jee karo jiniya marji reportan, Assi kehra bunda marta.:girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom