What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

He sounds like a South Indian who hates his skin colour and dreams of becoming a gora, since that can not happen, he makes up a delusional reality, that, he was a descendent of a white man( who some how turned black)...And oh yeah, he is the one who taught Europeans and Chinese everything.....

I have often seen Indians come up with such delusional bull crap on Pakistan Defence Forum. Indians hate reality and love to live in schizophrenic delusions.

Are you stalking Pakistanis and keeping track of their spendings?

Obsession much?

this guys is the real deal,,,,,,i have been seeing you use all possible racist slur for hindus in this thread and not one pakistani has interrupted you rebuked you.Says a lot and lot about you perception towards other cultures not only by tour ignorant statements by the silence of your companions also.

Are you so obsessed with Pakistanis that you come to a Pakistani forum to tell them its time to go to sleep? Are you so concerned about our beauty sleep?

Obsession much?

yeah a brother is always obsessed about his lil brother...i see no problem in that...now happy ??

well women do get preety loud about there needs usually.

Zaroor jee karo jiniya marji reportan, Assi kehra bunda marta.:girl_wacko:
did you mean BURA? as in you dont mind...no idea what is bunda unless you meant Banda marta (killing men) :P

this guys is the real deal,,,,,,i have been seeing you use all possible racist slur for hindus in this thread and not one pakistani has interrupted you rebuked you.Says a lot and lot about you perception towards other cultures not only by tour ignorant statements by the silence of your companions also.
We have you lots all rebuking and interrupting him...

Did you read your own brother's posts too...only 1 voice told him to relax!

I called the police (mods) :angel:

It's hard to decipher his curry accent.
Ok quit it yaar!!

It is funny what you are saying but the other side is burning so plz @RangerPK get a chill pill and get out of the thread, am waiting for the cleaning crew pata nai kidher hai :angry:

Very good now lick those armpits of yours and tell us what it taste like now.:sarcastic:

Now go do survey of how many Pakistani's actually use deodrants in real life.?

Is this what you Indians do? Eeewwww, disgusting bunch... But expected non the less..

Please don't ask Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum to follow Indian culture.

I've seen your previous posts and found that you're just a dumbwit.

may allah swt guide you and magically generate some brain cells in you. INshallah!

It's miraculously , not magically you smarty panties Indian.

PS: sarcasm, just in case you are to slow to know that....

We have you lots all rebuking and interrupting him...

Did you read your own brother's posts too...only 1 voice told him to relax!

I called the police (mods) :angel:

Ok quit it yaar!!

It is funny what you are saying but the other side is burning so plz @RangerPK get a chill pill and get out of the thread, am waiting for the cleaning crew pata nai kidher hai :angry:

Indian asses are always on fire. Nothing new about that. K, I'm gonna go now.

Last edited:
Apparently, No one is moderating threads on PDF. :eek:

Three cheers for Khalistan and it's Pakistani Supporters.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Khalistan Zindabad..:lol:

Khalistan Zindabad..:lol:

Khalistan Zindabad. ..:lol:

INDIA IS KHALISTAN (SIKHS LAND OF PURE).:girl_wacko::haha:

@yuba go to the 6th page of this thread and start reading. :rofl:

Last edited:
Fourteen pages and still not one indian sikh has said he supports khalistan.And the foriegn sikhs that do demand it if you ask them that a independant khalistan land locked with pakistan on one side and india on the other how would it thrive without having to be the junior player for either have no answers.

Fourteen pages and still not one indian sikh has said he supports khalistan.And the foriegn sikhs that do demand it if you ask them that a independant khalistan land locked with pakistan on one side and india on the other how would it thrive without having to be the junior player for either have no answers.

Khalistani wants Lahore to be part of their Capital. I can't post Map, as I'm online from Mobile. If Khalistan becomes reality. They'll loose half of Pakistan. If they hhaveso much love for Khalistani supporters, just vacate the Parts of Pakistan Punjab and let the NRI'S settel there.

PS: it's map is available on Google. Just search 'Khalistan Map'. :drag:

Khalistani wants Lahore to be part of their Capital. I can't post Map, as I'm online from Mobile. If Khalistan becomes reality. They'll loose half of Pakistan. If they hhaveso much love for Khalistani supporters, just vacate the Parts of Pakistan Punjab and let the NRI'S settel there.

PS: it's map is available on Google. Just search 'Khalistan Map'. :drag:
I have seen it before alot of its based on maharaja ranjit singhs empire.

I have seen it before alot of its based on maharaja ranjit singhs empire.

I laugh at these Pakistanis who ever now and then sthread on it. Apne mulk ka kudh hi bura chate hai.:o:

I laugh at these Pakistanis who ever now and then sthread on it. Apne mulk ka kudh hi bura chate hai.:o:
I also laugh at the khalistanis who think pakistan is helping them out of the goodness of their hearts.

Does anybody know if booze would be banned in khalistan because that would not go down that well i think.

Last edited:
Fairrr Stone Henge da visit kitaa ehhh ya ainng hiii photo laii hoiii ehhh ? :what:

Photo liye eh, appa agle sal London da geda lana eh.:smitten:

I also laugh at the khalistanis who think pakistan is helping them out of the goodness of their hearts.

Does anybody know if booze would be banned in khalistan because that would not go down that well i think.

It create buff zone for them I.e Indian army cannot supply arms etc in Kashmir. That is the only reason they support it.

Sikhs without Daru?:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom