What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Photo liye eh, appa agle sal London da geda lana eh.:smitten:

It create buff zone for them I.e Indian army cannot supply arms etc in Kashmir. That is the only reason they support it.

Sikhs without Daru?:disagree:
No daru equals riots in the streets and moonshine (desi) being brewed everywhere.

Everyone knows Pakistan supported kahlistan not out of heart but-
1]Buffer between India and pak.
2]Isolate kashmir and stretch indian army .
3]Disrupt india's bread basket.
4]Create hatred within india.
5]Revenge for bangladesh
6]And lastly despite excellent agriculture,the area would be less developed in heavy industry[jharkhand/chattisgarh and maharastra],and R&D centres[south] needed for large modern army-and be dependant on pak ,which would try to use it as a vassal.
And if an oppurtune moment arises try to annex it and unite it with pak punjab which was seperated at partition.And then- one doesn't need to see far to know what happens to minorities be they sikh or hindu or shia in pak.

Last edited:
Everyone knows Pakistan supported kahlistan not out of heart but-
1]Buffer between India and pak.
2]Isolate kashmir and stretch indian army .
3]Disrupt india's bread basket.
4]Create hatred within india.
5]Revenge for bangladesh
6]And lastly despite excellent agriculture,the area would be less developed in heavy industry[jharkhand/bihar and maharastra],and R&D centres[south] needed for large modern army-and be dependant on pak ,which would try to use it as a vassal.
And if an oppurtune moment arises try to annex it and unite it with pak punjab which was seperated at partition.And then- one doesn't need to see far to know what happens to minorities be they sikh or hindu or shia in pak.
A vassel state that the word i was looking for but these khalistanis live in a dream world.

I believe this discussion went on an incorrect note. The topic should read

"Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in Pakistan".

With modified headlines we are on the right track.

In India Sikhs are Prime Minister, Chief of the (Military) General Staff (twice), Chief Minister of Punjab State (for 40 years), Chairman of the Planning Commission, State Governors etc. etc.

Show me one Sikh in Pakistan, who have had any of the above positions.

You guys wasted time in talking about India where Sikhs are honoured citizens. Whereas you should be talking about Sikhs state of justice in Pakistan.

The day Pakistan makes just one Sikh as Chief of the Army Staff or Prime Minister or even Chief Minister of Pakistani Punjab, I will take my words back. Until then, this discussion is pointless.

You have wasted so much space and time about a bunch of criminals, drug smugglers, terrorists who belong in jail anyway. The latter is true for Pakistan also or tell me that drug smugglers or criminals or terrorists are honoured state guests in Pakistan.

The thread was going ok upto that page then boom looks like i missed a party today.
I was off for 2 days and did not came to this site..So much happened in between..This thread has been turned into trolling as i have requested it not anti India thread.Anyways!!

I was off for 2 days and did not came to this site..So much happened in between..This thread has been turned into trolling as i have requested it not anti India thread.Anyways!!

All Threads on Khalistan only serves 1 Purpose on PDF i.e. Trolling and Trolling and Trolling.... :lol:... Enjoy Trolling. :enjoy: :wave:

Dude !!!! if Sikhs want any rights they can fight in democratic way and get them, India is not against any religion,ethnicity or culture.

All Threads on Khalistan only serves 1 Purpose on PDF i.e. Trolling and Trolling and Trolling.... :lol:... Enjoy Trolling. :enjoy: :wave:

Well as you know This thread was not in the support of Khalistan. the real issue was about justice to minorities!!

Dude !!!! if Sikhs want any rights they can fight in democratic way and get them, India is not against any religion,ethnicity or culture.

I agree with you!! I think Bhai Gurbaksh Singh was sitting on hunger strike and demanding in democratic way..but police came in civil uniform and arrested him forcely!! which is totally against human rights.

Well as you know This thread was not in the support of Khalistan. the real issue was about justice to minorities!!

I agree with you!! I think Bhai Gurbaksh Singh was sitting on hunger strike and demanding in democratic way..but police came in civil uniform and arrested him forcely!! which is totally against human rights.

I agree!!!

This is a routine in Indian Democracy, When a guy sits in a hunger strike and by the doctors advice police will arrest that guy and give them liquids. People who are sitting for hunger strike know this and they also have their back up plans....

Happened lot of times even in our state. They will allow him 4 to 5 days based on his health, when they feel the guy's health is deteriorating they will forcefully give doctor treatment.

I think this issue is not over yet, lets wait and see ........

I agree!!!

This is a routine in Indian Democracy, When a guy sits in a hunger strike and by the doctors advice police will arrest that guy and give them liquids. People who are sitting for hunger strike know this and they also have their back up plans....

Happened lot of times even in our state. They will allow him 4 to 5 days based on his health, when they feel the guy's health is deteriorating they will forcefully give doctor treatment.

I think this issue is not over yet, lets wait and see ........

He is not a Normal Guy! He is a Terrorist Sympathizer....:confused: :lol:

Spend some time on PDF, you'll come to know how thread goes on PDF... :whistle:

He is not a Normal Guy! He is a Terrorist Sympathizer....:confused: :lol:

He has his freedom to express his views, Not a problem. Lets hope he succeeds in his demands ....... :cheers:

We cannot ignore the victims of Khalistani movement. We are a responsible country right, Let them get their rights through Indian Democracy!!!

He has his freedom to express his views, Not a problem. Lets hope he succeeds in his demands ....... :cheers:

We cannot ignore the victims of Khalistani movement. We are a responsible country right!!!

He is not Fasting for 84 Victims...This is what he wants: Gurbaksh singh announced that his fast would continue till the five former militants are released. They include Lakhvinder Singh, Shamsher Singh and Gurmit Singh, who received life terms in 1995 for their involvement in the assassination of Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh. The other two – Lal Singh and Gurdip Singh– received life sentences after being convicted by TADA courts. No Freedom of Expression for Terrorist Sympathizers.

Every Indian wants perpetrators of 84 to be bought to justice except The party of criminals aka Congress.....:pissed:

He is not Fasting for 84 Victims...This is what he wants: Gurbaksh singh announced that his fast would continue till the five former militants are released. They include Lakhvinder Singh, Shamsher Singh and Gurmit Singh, who received life terms in 1995 for their involvement in the assassination of Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh. The other two – Lal Singh and Gurdip Singh– received life sentences after being convicted by TADA courts. No Freedom of Expression for Terrorist Sympathizers.

Every Indian wants perpetrators of 84 to be bought to justice except The party of criminals aka Congress.....:pissed:

They have completed their life terms, ideally they should be released .....

I am not an out and out congress supporter ....... :P

Back
Top Bottom