What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

The topic is a serious one. But now since several threads with the same subject are getting opened again and again and again and are subjected to incessant trolling, it's losing importance. Posters should remember that. Also mods should take care. @Zakii - plz don't allow people to troll in this sensitive subject. Some are trying to score brownie points using it, which is utterly disgusting!

@yuba
I live in a Sikh/Hindu area called Southall, ever heard of it? Apparently it's the Indian Punjabi capital of Britain so I assume you must have been. The food is delicious.
Been there more times then i can count it is a mini punjab you also got a few afghan sikhs there as well they fled afghanistan during the taliban days used to drink a a pub called glassy junction think its closed now.

I am Hindu and I have lots of Sikh friends. I have love for them and sympathy for them but I can ensure seeing the current political and judicial setup, they will not get justice for 1984. The reason is that all investigating agencies are with Congress and they always week the case.

Regarding religious reforms for India is also not possible. We never had Uniform Civil Code and that benefit is only given to Muslims for Personal Law Board. Any touch on this code or any religious code will have adverse impact just like removing reservations and hence nobody have intentions for taking hard steps.

Been there more times then i can count it is a mini punjab you also got a few afghan sikhs there as well they fled afghanistan during the taliban days used to drink a a pub called glassy junction think its closed now.
Yes, there's a lot of Afghans aswell, everyone lives in harmony. Afghans, Sikhs and Hindus. Have you been there on India Independence Day or some Indian festival called Diali? Fireworks all night, can barely get any sleep...:angry:

Yes, there's a lot of Afghans aswell, everyone lives in harmony. Afghans, Sikhs and Hindus. Have you been there on India Independence Day or some Indian festival called Diali? Fireworks all night, can barely get any sleep...:angry:
'Diwali' :)

Me before reading this thread: :dance3:

Midway: :ph34r:

Now: :suicide::hang2:

On a serious note: I stand by my Indian Sikh brothers who are demanding justice to the 1984 riot victims. I similarly have this to say to those who want a separate Khalistan: STFU & GTFO!

I have been there for diwali it is really good.The other thing is everyone gets along the reason being when south asians first started coming over racism was rife i can remember national front marches down the local high street the indians and pakistanis used to fill their vans up with people loaded with hockey sticks and cricket bats and confront them.My cha chas (dads younger brother) and his best friend a pakistani went to prison for 18 months for gbh in the late 70s after splitting some heads open at one of these marches.

@yuba
I live in a Sikh/Hindu area called Southall, ever heard of it? Apparently it's the Indian Punjabi capital of Britain so I assume you must have been. The food is delicious.
Also talking about food next time try bakre da achar (goat or lamb) pickle.When my dad used to tell me we going to southall my mouth used to start watering with the thought of it.

I have been there for diwali it is really good.The other thing is everyone gets along the reason being when south asians first started coming over racism was rife i can remember national front marches down the local high street the indians and pakistanis used to fill their vans up with people loaded with hockey sticks and cricket bats and confront them.My cha chas (dads younger brother) and his best friend a pakistani went to prison for 18 months for gbh in the late 70s after splitting some heads open at one of these marches.
I miss the national front days, west London Afghans along with Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs used to smash white skinheads for fun.

I miss the national front days, west London Afghans along with Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs used to smash white skinheads for fun.
Thats how it used to be then we all had to stick together like my dad used to say we gonna live here with our head held high any good afghan restaurants around the west london area mate.

Thats how it used to be then we all had to stick together like my dad used to say we gonna live here with our head held high any good afghan restaurants around the west london area mate.
Try this: About Us ,very good food and nice customer service. :) Also in Southall...

If the British don't want you in their country why do you guys still insist on living there?

Sikhs_822072f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom