What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Nice try...after bashing something, wash your hands with the blood - it is just a saying not to be taken seriously but it applies really well....

:rofl:
Sometimes blood has to be spilt for the Nation. You thought Muslims were immune to non violence. Why do you ask suck silly questions, women.?

well if u have no time then plzz do not waste your time teaching us secularism...as u have no idea wat u r talking about...it is a tradition...just like getting baptised is a tradition in christianity or to pray Fajr in Masjid which is an islamic ritual

Praying fajr is NOT a tradition it is a religious practice..I see HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM :rofl:

Likewise coconut breaking is not a tradition as you have made yourself belief but there are some HINDU strings attached to it! THAT MUCH I know coz I at least bothered to look up before opening my mouth about something! Like I said that was the only 1 I knew! shessh!!!

You guys are soo confused ...

You my dear friend are a rare gem...I have not seen you ever laugh enjoy or show double standards (I am hopeful I have not missed such threads and you wouldnt start out of anger) But there are a few who are 1 eyed blind!

I would like to address some cases...I am also aware that some Pakistanis pick fights unreasonably and I at least can admit it...I would like to see the day an Indian admits to some INDIAN faults too!

I know @Talon, the problem is on both sides. There is a saying, everyone knows, 'Ek haat se Taali nahi bajta'.

I'll never blame one party for all this, but the joint venture spoils everything.

Yet India is the one producing the fair and lovely and other bleach creams :undecided:

I believe a product becomes famous if there is demand...
Don;t Pakistanis also use such creams and make up. I hardly see a pakistani women without inch n half layer of makeup on their face.:smitten:

Don;t Pakistanis also use such creams and make up. I hardly see a pakistani women without inch n half layer of makeup on their face.
Yes, but we are not obsessed about it....at least my family, family friends and direct circle dont even need it :rofl: coz we dont care how we look it doesnt tell anyone anything...

Or marrying cousins and licking Arab ***. :rofl:
post reported @Aka123 good example here and mind you I am prob known for even fighting some Pakistanis for their behaviour :rofl:

Hey **** shit, your ancestors where raped into Islam, your people have never had any empire to be proud of and you great grandmother probably worked in Baburs harem as the chief slut so keep your mouth shut before you insult my religion cus I can say some real "haram" stuff. :)

True colours of jealous Indian are showing up. Such obsession with Pakistan.....

Yes, but we are not obsessed about it....at least my family, family friends and direct circle dont even need it :rofl: coz we dont care how we look it doesnt tell anyone anything...

post reported @Aka123 good example here and mind you I am prob known for even fighting some Pakistanis for their behaviour :rofl:
Neither are we... I doubt you even know any Indians. Just because we make it shows that we have the resources too make money and sell it too obsessed Pakistani.

True colours of jealous Indian are showing up. Such obsession with Pakistan.....
I bet that reality check hurt...

Oh yes you are don't just lie, What's the average makeup expense of Pakistani women per month.?

typical mudslinging contest ,,,, I am out of here

Back
Top Bottom