What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

And yet your people are constantly posting about dead insurgent groups, posting about some f'ed up racial superiority BS
I can show you heaps of what your people post!

cus of your Arab genes,
From Islamophobia to Arab-o-phobia...what next?

about how dark Indians are,
So saying dark as dark is wrong?

about how many slums are in India,
are they none?

about how India will fall and all other BS.
I never go to such threads as I dont think the OP has good intentions or even if the OP has good intentions it quickly becomes a troll fest!

Of those that you mentioned show me one recent thread started by a Indian?
Are you kidding me?

Not cool dude racist to hindus.But you make an intresting case for analysis, you views i believe resonate with that of most of pakistanis....a sad fact.
How is a proverb racist? Why does a secular Indian think a INDIAN proverb is racist?! :unsure:

Indians prefer a forum about Pakistan over their own Indian defence forum, which is quite neglected by Indians. This is mostly due to their obsession with Pakistan.
2nd time repeating same thing.

You troll quite nicely kiddo

I'm allergic to everyone who dream of breaking my Country & being a Patriotic Pakistani you'll also do it.:coffee:
Talk about phobias of all sort!! :undecided: I see your fearful mentality and shakki damagh...NOW THAT I am allergic to! Thinking they know everything!! :sick:

Now we are, judging by the situation Pakistanis have gotten themselves into.:whistle:
And when we judge...we are asked this:

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?! :rofl: double standards! :tsk:

Let them post the pics or what ever, Trial is in the court and these guys from India and Pakistan will shut their mouths when justice is delivered.

Mate, I made a mistake by replying to him. :pissed: I'm out of this thread. :ashamed:

@Talon neither I have any Phobia, nor fearful mentality or shak damag and neither I know everything. I've interacted with RangerPK in past, so I do know his POV, as I've book marked his racist posts too.

All the threads on Khalistan are started for trolling and so is this thread. I'm out of it and no further response from me.

Have a great day,Talon!

Last edited:
Indians prefer a forum about Pakistan over their own Indian defence forum, which is quite neglected by Indians. This is mostly due to their obsession with Pakistan.

Shut up! It's not because of obsession like what u stupid think.

I have joined this forum because I know there are many good Pakistanis here and with some of them I am already friends. I know very well about Pakistanis and good god, those who I know personally are not like you.

I would really like to meet people like you, who abuse another without any reason and it doesn't matter to me whether they are Pakistani or Indian. I would like to see how I react then.

Thank you ...

But I think you missed 1 thing...When you are secular nation then why soo much hell bent on Hindu laws?! I mean Beef is just 1 to mention...then all these pooja excitements...some of your functions start with the breaking of the coconut which mind you is not secular in any form...

The ministers visiting temples also shows which side anyone in your country is bent...If you know the meaning of SECULAR you will see the confusion!

I think you have confused your self with being secular and being religious or lets say superstitious.a man may follow his belief to any lengths in his chosen path unless he is hurting others.i am an atheist so religion is mostly b.s, but if this b.s makes people happy then i am all for it.My views on religion :

You can take life as race...and this race is a really big one.There is no finish line..no matter how long you run..the only way to finish is death.Some people just want to jog,they want to observe other people run,they want to soak the environment next to them,for them there is no first prize or second..they just want to enjoy the race...these guys are my favourite...Atheist and liberals.Now some people want to win....they think that if i run this whole race according to the rules...doesn't matter which rules..every person in the race has his own rulebook...and in none are the rules clear..they are hazy but they all promise a reward at the end...now these people run the race in their own terms...they run hard..when they do see someone break a rule..they inform the refree or discuss with an equally hard running man and just move on..these are our conservative but yet tolerant society.Now comes the last group...these guys are real killers...they have literally memorized the rulebook..the rulebook was hazy...but they interpreted their own rules and had them memorized.When they see runner breaking a rule...they don't go on with their run..they say this guy has commited a foul (maybe all he was doing was following his own rulebook but it doesn't matter )..and he has to be punished because the rulebook says in a hazy manner thatany guy breaking a rule will get punished...but it doesn't say when or where or how...so these guys get into vigilante mode...they surround the guy..they beat him into pulp..they hang him for breaking the rule...all the while the refree(god) watches on...Now this guy know the rules...this guy has written them...he watches the vigilantes sadly and with anger...he cant intervene untill the race finishes...how can he explain these ignorant fools that he has written each and every rulebook for each and every racer...he is perplexed when the so called vigillantes call out his name when carrying out the horrible deed....he wonders to himself that did they not read that one rule he inserted in every rulebook that Dont hurt the other racer.The race goes on..the vigilantes keep looking for rulebreakers...they have stopped running now...all they are doing now is looking.

How is a proverb racist? Why does a secular Indian think a INDIAN proverb is racist?! :unsure:
We also indulge in Muslim, Hindus, Sikh, jain, buddist prayers too for our open ceremonies that is what makes us INDIANS
untitled.jpg

I think you have confused your self with being secular and being religious or lets say superstitious.a man may follow his belief to any lengths in his chosen path unless he is hurting others.i am an atheist so religion is mostly b.s, but if this b.s makes people happy then i am all for it.My views on religion :

You can take life as race...and this race is a really big one.There is no finish line..no matter how long you run..the only way to finish is death.Some people just want to jog,they want to observe other people run,they want to soak the environment next to them,for them there is no first prize or second..they just want to enjoy the race...these guys are my favourite...Atheist and liberals.Now some people want to win....they think that if i run this whole race according to the rules...doesn't matter which rules..every person in the race has his own rulebook...and in none are the rules clear..they are hazy but they all promise a reward at the end...now these people run the race in their own terms...they run hard..when they do see someone break a rule..they inform the refree or discuss with an equally hard running man and just move on..these are our conservative but yet tolerant society.Now comes the last group...these guys are real killers...they have literally memorized the rulebook..the rulebook was hazy...but they interpreted their own rules and had them memorized.When they see runner breaking a rule...they don't go on with their run..they say this guy has commited a foul (maybe all he was doing was following his own rulebook but it doesn't matter )..and he has to be punished because the rulebook says in a hazy manner thatany guy breaking a rule will get punished...but it doesn't say when or where or how...so these guys get into vigilante mode...they surround the guy..they beat him into pulp..they hang him for breaking the rule...all the while the refree(god) watches on...Now this guy know the rules...this guy has written them...he watches the vigilantes sadly and with anger...he cant intervene untill the race finishes...how can he explain these ignorant fools that he has written each and every rulebook for each and every racer...he is perplexed when the so called vigillantes call out his name when carrying out the horrible deed....he wonders to himself that did they not read that one rule he inserted in every rulebook that Dont hurt the other racer.The race goes on..the vigilantes keep looking for rulebreakers...they have stopped running now...all they are doing now is looking.

Nice analogy but you forgot 1 thing....

I got your point! But you see, If everyone is in ONE race then the rule book should be ONE and the SAME...

Darky / darkey / darkie
are racial slurs
many people will take offence; so this should be banned
OT: I will extremely happy when Pakistani start cocentrating on Pakistan
our existence is threatened ; and the monster which we created ourself is destroying us;
let us concentrate on minority rights of our own country first and foremost
Adressing to the people who resort to abusing; Show some Chivalry an maintain civility in discussion

We also indulge in Muslim, Hindus, Sikh, jain, buddist prayers too for our open ceremonies that is what makes us INDIANS
untitled.jpg
Nice try...after bashing something, wash your hands with the blood - it is just a saying not to be taken seriously but it applies really well....

:rofl:

I can show you heaps of what your people post!

From Islamophobia to Arab-o-phobia...what next?

So saying dark as dark is wrong?

are they none?

I never go to such threads as I dont think the OP has good intentions or even if the OP has good intentions it quickly becomes a troll fest!

Are you kidding me?
Instead of using cheap rhetoric actually show me examples, if you think that Pakistanis as a whole are some sort of light skinned master race then lmao!!

Back
Top Bottom