What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

So there are more Indians on Pakistan forum than Indian one? You actually read Pakistani school text books? And you have a more watch on our boys than we do?

Obsession much?

Seriously what the fck is wrong with you people?

Are you stalking us?
The population of India compared to Pakistan is much higher so on a INTERNATIONAL forum it will be. Now get over yourself no one wants to stalk Pakistanis.:rofl:

So there are more Indians on Pakistan forum than Indian one? You actually read Pakistani school text books? And you have a more watch on our boys than we do?

Obsession much?

Seriously what the fck is wrong with you people?

Are you stalking us?

:rofl: :rofl: but yea THAT was funny!

The problem is i know you give a fck but what i am trying to tell you is all your fcks are wrong.You should rather give a fck to the guys giving a fck to your country else you will soon find that there will be no one present in your country to give a fck ever.

I've interacted with him past. I'm online from phone, else I would have shared lot of RACIST post of his. He is one of those Pakistani who dreams of Greater Punjab :rofl:

Yup they are fighters and proud of them we are, i know how sorry you are about them but leave it at that.I am no jingoist and if you feel for your minorities and also for our minorites, then thats fair.What angers me is if some one questions our secularism or generalise the whole concept by saying that they are discriminated against.Frankly there is an unhealthy obsession in pakistani's and to some extent in indians about religion which has slowly i feel has become a nonissue in india.

Bagal may chori, mo may ram ram.

Yes we Pakistanis have long agreed Indians corner Pakistanis and bash them...Hunting alone was never your strong points ;)
I rarely hunt but when i do i make sure i skin him to the point where he/she cannot take it anymore. Now that i am after that young kid trying to tell me how i should read my history and cry wolf over 29 year old tragedy. There is difference between evolution and decaying back in ancient caves. I'm glad we Sikh's trebled, stood up and sprung forward to make our homeland prosperous. While someone is still hounding there own dogs in there backyard.

The population of India compared to Pakistan is much higher so on a INTERNATIONAL forum it will be. Now get over yourself no one wants to stalk Pakistanis.:rofl:
Yet the population of Indians explains heaps!! Not to forget their obsession about OUR MADRASSA, school textbooks, culture, OUR religion, OUR landmarks, OUR masjids, OUR people just to mention some shows the direct opposite :P

These types of Topics should be discussed in the senior section with heavy moderation
The thread is so derailed i don't see a point in giving my opinion tbh
it was pretty okey till first few pages, dont know what happened after that

Yup they are fighters and proud of them we are, i know how sorry you are about them but leave it at that.I am no jingoist and if you feel for your minorities and also for our minorites, then thats fair.What angers me is if some one questions our secularism or generalise the whole concept by saying that they are discriminated against.Frankly there is an unhealthy obsession in pakistani's and to some extent in indians about religion which has slowly i feel has become a nonissue in india.
Thank you ...

But I think you missed 1 thing...When you are secular nation then why soo much hell bent on Hindu laws?! I mean Beef is just 1 to mention...then all these pooja excitements...some of your functions start with the breaking of the coconut which mind you is not secular in any form...

The ministers visiting temples also shows which side anyone in your country is bent...If you know the meaning of SECULAR you will see the confusion!

I've interacted with him past. I'm online from phone, else I would have shared lot of RACIST post of his. He is one of those Pakistani who dreams of Greater Punjab :rofl:
So you are allergic to unity? good to know :close_tema:

Yet the population of Indians explains heaps!! Not to forget their obsession about OUR MADRASSA, school textbooks, culture, OUR religion, OUR landmarks, OUR masjids, OUR people just to mention some shows the direct opposite :P
And yet your people are constantly posting about dead insurgent groups, posting about some f'ed up racial superiority BS cus of your Arab genes, about how dark Indians are, about how many slums are in India, about how India will fall and all other BS. Of those that you mentioned show me one recent thread started by a Indian?

Indians prefer a forum about Pakistan over their own Indian defence forum, which is quite neglected by Indians. This is mostly due to their obsession with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom