What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

I'v been here more than 4 years. I think i know what i'm talking about when i see a fake tears in Pakistanis like the trolls who's sole purpose is to bash a religion or race in that regard.
Kindly dont give a blind eye to your Indian brothers who do the same!

Besides this...YOU can not tell ones INTENTIONS over the internet...either report it or just bear with it dont try to play GOD by showing you know someone's intentions....

Innocence was long faded away by some people who were hell bent on making posts for post counts and trolling unchecked. Now that when you corner one he wobbles like a immature child.
Yes we Pakistanis have long agreed Indians corner Pakistanis and bash them...Hunting alone was never your strong points ;)

You should stop trolling now
Look whose talking...I didnt hide behind 2 Sikhs to make a point!

What I find funny is the fact that the two Sikhs that have started the discussion are still happy to be Indian so I don't know why these obsessed Pakistanis are posting random and selective pictures.

You are an Indian that started smack talking Pakistan and Muslims. Rasheed just, called spade a spade.

Indian, started an Indian troll thread, in a Pakistani forum, then Indians started bashing Pakistan and Muslims.

You need to reconsider where the obsession lies.

You are an Indian that started smack talking Pakistan and Muslims. Rasheed just, called spade a spade.

Indian, started an Indian troll thread, in a Pakistani forum, then Indians started bashing Pakistan and Muslims.

You need to reconsider where the obsession lies.
This is a international forum, it is also the most active hence the reason it has so many members, a lot of whom happen to be Indian. Just take a read of your school textbooks and the fact you guys always watch Bollywood and tell me you guys aren't obsessed?

None of the pics I posted are off topic.
All my posts are related to the question asked by the OP.

Kindly dont give a blind eye to your Indian brothers who do the same!

Besides this...YOU can not tell ones INTENTIONS over the internet...either report it or just bear with it dont try to play GOD by showing you know someone's intentions....

Yes we Pakistanis have long agreed Indians corner Pakistanis and bash them...Hunting alone was never your strong points ;)

Look whose talking...I didnt hide behind 2 Sikhs to make a point!

These Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, they come to a Pakistani forum, open an Indian thread about their fcked up country's genocide adventures of Sikh, which nobody cares about, and then turn it into a Pakistan and Muslim bashing thread.

its so godamm funny and sad, i would almost laugh if i wouldnt ave been disgusted by this pathetic attempts by pakistani's to take solace over indain minorities.
Same to you when it comes to Pakistani minorities

The highest no of indian generals have been froms sikhs in minorities.
coz they are more of a fighter than other ethnics! TRUTH there and proof you gave!

The richest ethnic group in india are sikhs....lol...pakistan should first take care of its own minorities, its own people before cryiong about india
3rd post today alone where an Indian incapable of saying anything brings in Pakistan into a thread dedicated to India :tsk: this is where I quote you
pathetic attempts by pakistani's to take solace over indain minorities.
Just switch the 2 words in red...

Go get a survey from all sikhs....their patriotism towards this nation is highest among any community in india,
Not my business...I feel sorry for how they were treated just the same I feel sorry for how SOME of our minorities are IN SOME places HOWEVER, if they dont want the sympathy thats up to them!

Did you know I don't give a fck?

The problem is i know you give a fck but what i am trying to tell you is all your fcks are wrong.You should rather give a fck to the guys giving a fck to your country else you will soon find that there will be no one present in your country to give a fck ever.

These Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, they come to a Pakistani forum, open an Indian thread about their fcked up country's genocide adventures of Sikh, which nobody cares about, and then turn it into a Pakistan and Muslim bashing thread.
Relax anyone on this forum for 2 weeks can see that....
I say quietly report them...the more we report the more they get banned the more peace we can hope for!! :pakistan:

Relax anyone on this forum for 2 weeks can see that....
I say quietly report them...the more we report the more they get banned the more peace we can hope for!! :pakistan:
What! You martial Pakistanis should stand up to Black yindoos instead of reporting it. You Pakistanis with you Arab and Central Asian genes are a superior species no doubt.

These types of Topics should be discussed in the senior section with heavy moderation
The thread is so derailed i don't see a point in giving my opinion tbh

Same to you when it comes to Pakistani minorities

coz they are more of a fighter than other ethnics! TRUTH there and proof you gave!

3rd post today alone where an Indian incapable of saying anything brings in Pakistan into a thread dedicated to India :tsk: this is where I quote you Just switch the 2 words in red...

Not my business...I feel sorry for how they were treated just the same I feel sorry for how SOME of our minorities are IN SOME places HOWEVER, if they dont want the sympathy thats up to them!

Yup they are fighters and proud of them we are, i know how sorry you are about them but leave it at that.I am no jingoist and if you feel for your minorities and also for our minorites, then thats fair.What angers me is if some one questions our secularism or generalise the whole concept by saying that they are discriminated against.Frankly there is an unhealthy obsession in pakistani's and to some extent in indians about religion which has slowly i feel has become a nonissue in india.

This is a international forum, it is also the most active hence the reason it has so many members, a lot of whom happen to be Indian. Just take a read of your school textbooks and the fact you guys always watch Bollywood and tell me you guys aren't obsessed?

So there are more Indians on Pakistan forum than Indian one? You actually read Pakistani school text books? And you have a more watch on our boys than we do?

Obsession much?

Seriously what the fck is wrong with you people?

Are you stalking us?

Back
Top Bottom