What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Which part of, " I don't care when indian government goes on a killing rampage of Sikhs" You don't get?
Then wTF are you barking on about here. Plenty of things to bark about in your own country why waste time here. Don't type faster than you think...you are out pacing your own self unable to comprehend a simple gesture Gtfoh.

G-20_SikhGenocide.jpg

amitabh bachchan???

Non of these people b1tch about Pakistan like the Indians do, or show unhealthy obsession with Pakistan. Indians troll, derail, and spam their delusionals in Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshis, and other threads as well.

Sri Lankans, Chinese, Turks, are our friends, even Americans are our allies.. Indians often contribute to derailing and trolling threads.

If anything, moderation is burdened by the " in put" of Indians. Which makes me ask the question, who invited them?
Apart from the language I totally agree with the bold part

Then wTF are you barking on about here. Plenty of things to bark about in your own country why waste time here. Don't type faster than you think...you out pacing your own self unable to comprehend a simple gesture Gtfoh.

Do Indians think that when they are trolling and derailing threads in Pakistan Defence Forum?

I doubt that. If I am not mistaken, you were smack talking Pakistan and MUSLIMS, on this very same thread, on Pakistan Defence Forum. Did same thoughts go through your head then?

Did your "Nobel values" go down the sewerage drain India?

What rasheed said is what most Sikhs are telling on international media, platform, in case if you have not been paying attention and living in denial mode.

As far as sympathies for Indian Sikh go, Mr Saffron Soldier can kill Mr Flamingo the Sikh , for what I care.

ok now you leave us to our 29 year old tragedy and look in your own neighborhood. I'm sure plenty of justice is required for your own brotherins. Why taking lannut on your self for simpathizing about kuffars over your own bleeding to death every day. Have some shame :pakistan:

@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

Whenever someone drags another country in a thread already running...they should be issued a warning or banned...UNLESS there is a reason for dragging another country into the thread, this should NOT be made a habit! I am getting disgusted with this deny the present issue and drag the other country down to feel GOD KNOWS what pride!!

Seriously if you need to bring another country down to feel great then you are NOT great AT ALL!!

hey people cut with the Troll fatwas and name calling
I think its about time i get this thread closed

Do Indians think that when they are trolling and derailing threads in Pakistan Defence Forum?

I doubt that. If I am not mistaken, you were smack talking Pakistan and MUSLIMS, on this very same thread, on Pakistan Defence Forum. Did same thoughts go through your head then?

Did your "Nobel values" go down the sewerage drain India?

What rasheed said is what most Sikhs are telling on international media, platform, in case if you have not been paying attention and living in denial mode.

As far as sympathies for IndianIndian Sikh go, Mr Saffron Soldier can kill Mr Flamingo the Sikh , for what I care.

I'm Miss Flamingo and we don't need anyone sympathies, especially from you. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom