What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

We Sikhs don't need Pakistanis sympathies, as we can handle our issues. Entire world knows what happened in 1984 and indeed it's a black chapter in Indian History. Keep your sympathies for Pakistanis who are getting butchered every other day in the Land of Pure and shed your crocodile tears for them. :)

@WebMaster @Zakii @Manticore @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz 1984 riots is sensitive issues for us and most of the Pakistani here don't have any idea about it.Go through previous page and look at the posts of this member. He is simply trolling.

There are plenty of videos & pictures available from Pakistan, if I'll start a thread posting there video it won't last long. This thread doesn't serves any purpose, i'll appreciate, if this thread can be closed.

Who said anything about "sympathies" .

You seem to be under the impression, I care when Indian government goes on a killing rampage on Sikhs..

I think Sikhs on this forum like @Flamingo and @Trev are in better position then you too comment on it so save you crocodile tears for the Sikhs in your country...
UNITED SIKHS
Sikh man killed in Pakistan over his decision to marry second time - Times Of India

Crocodile tears for Sikh by the Indians, seems like a third rate Indian drama from star plus, while Sikhs can't seem to shut up about Indians killing them on international forums...

Indians live in delusions and denial. This thread validates that.

@WebMaster @Zakii @Manticore @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz 1984 riots is sensitive issues for us and most of the Pakistani here don't have any idea about it.Go through previous page and look at the posts of this member. He is simply trolling.

There are plenty of videos & pictures available from Pakistan, if I'll start a thread posting there video it won't last long. This thread doesn't serves any purpose, i'll appreciate, if this thread can be closed.

1971 is a sensitive issue for us and you indians always bring it into discussion.
Now when you true face is shown you go running to the mods......

1971 is a sensitive issue for us and you indians always bring it into discussion.

No body invited them on Pakistan Defence forum in the first place, but they prefer to be on Pakistani forums than their own, because we are better people. Indians are not, like this stupid thread of theirs, which an Indian started.

No body invited them on Pakistan Defence forum in the first place, but they prefer to be on Pakistani forums than their own, because we are better people. Indians are not, like this stupid thread of theirs, which an Indian started.
Same goes for Sri Lankans, Chinese, Americans, Turkish etc people on the forum

You're being an idiot like always.

Who said anything about "sympathies" .

You seem to be under the impression, I care when Indian government goes on a killing rampage on Sikhs..

Crocodile tears for Sikh by the Indians, seems like a third rate Indian drama from star plus, while Sikhs can't seem to shut up about Indians killing them on international forums...

Indians live in delusions and denial. This thread validates that.
We are well aware of what happened 29 years ago. Now stop crying us a river and shed some tears for your brothers blowing themselves up by the dozens, daily. Muslims killing Muslims and here you hide your shameless face in Indian Threads.

I've mentioned moderater in my post as you are just simply Trolling. Had you been up for a constructive debate, I would have answered your posts.

There are many videos available on YouTube about Brutally against Pakistanis, Terrorist beheading Pakistanis etc. I can posts them too, in response to every posts of yours. However, I'm not here to do Trolling. Carry on posting Trash and don't bother to quote me too.

Dude, mind your language. Your posts make you look idiot. Like you I can also call Pakistanis as idiots but I won't do, as it's against forums norms. This Pakistani website has Indian Defence Section. Therefore, we'll visit it. If you have issue, talk to @WebMaster; ask him to delete Indian defence section and ban all indians.

Last edited:
Same goes for Sri Lankans, Chinese, Americans, Turkish etc people on the forum

You're being an idiot like always.

Non of these people b1tch about Pakistan like the Indians do, or show unhealthy obsession with Pakistan. Indians troll, derail, and spam their delusionals in Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshis, and other threads as well.

Sri Lankans, Chinese, Turks, are our friends, even Americans are our allies.. Indians often contribute to derailing and trolling threads.

If anything, moderation is burdened by the " in put" of Indians. Which makes me ask the question, who invited them?

@Awesome said:
This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.
Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 6
...................................................................................................................................
I believe in an international forum they have the same right to be here as you
Dude, mind your language. Your posts make you look idiot. Like you I can also call Pakistanis as idiots but I won't do, as it's against forums norms. This Pakistani website has Indian Defence Section. Therefore, we'll visit it. If you have issue, talk to @WebMaster; ask him to delete Indian defence section and ban all indians.
read my post sis;
This is an international site;
NOT Pakistani

Last edited:
G-20_SikhGenocide.jpg

We are well aware of what happened 29 years ago. Now stop crying us a river and shed some tears for your brothers blowing themselves up by the dozens, daily. Muslims killing Muslims and here you hide your shameless face in Indian Threads.

You seem to lack basic comprehension,read my post above and tell me, which part tells you, I am crying a river over the killing rampage of Sikh by the Indians?

Your Sikh Indians can't seem to shut up about Indian government killing them when they tour Pakistan, or go abroad, in UK, USA, etc.

Of course, Indians are living in denial because the reality is to harsh for them. Delusional as always.

Lol, that's funny.

Tell me how many Sikh's been killed in Last decade?

Ask this question to the Sikhs who won't shut up about Indian government's killing rampage. I am not the one killing them or keeping their kill count.

You seem to lack basic comprehension,read my post above and tell me, which part tells you, I am crying a river over the killing rampage of Sikh by the Indians?
So what are you sucking mangoes here like a dehaati junanni, beats her head with her palm.?:lol:

Your Sikh Indians can't seem to shut up about Indian government killing them when they tour Pakistan, or go abroad, in UK, USA, etc.
Yea thats UK,USA and Pakistan, very well no one gives a rats A$$

Of course, Indians are living in denial because the reality is to harsh for them. Delusional as always.
ok now you leave us to our 29 year old tragedy and look in your own neighborhood. I'm sure plenty of justice is required for your own brotherins. Why taking lannut on your self for simpathizing about kuffars over your own bleeding to death every day. Have some shame :pakistan:

So what are you sucking mangoes here like a dehaati junanni, beats her head with her palm.?:lol:

Yea thats UK,USA and Pakistan, very well no one gives a rats A$$

ok now you leave us to our 29 year old tragedy and look in your own neighborhood. I'm sure plenty of justice is required for your own brotherins. Why taking lannut on your self for simpathizing about kuffars over your own bleeding to death every day. Have some shame :pakistan:

Which part of, " I don't care when indian government goes on a killing rampage of Sikhs" You don't get?

I would ask you, if you need me to take you step by step on basic comprehension of my post. I am no expert in curing the mentally challenged, but I can try to help you go through my above statement, even though the chances of success are slim....

Ask this question to the Sikhs who won't shut up about Indian government's killing rampage. I am not the one killing them or keeping their kill count.

Lol! I'm Sikh. More than us some Pakistanis shout about Khalistan on PDF :rofl: Tell me how many Sikh's been killed in Last decade?

Back
Top Bottom