What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

:welcome:

If sikhs want justice they should become more vocal about it.

What is this thread doing in member's introduction???:undecided:

There is a significant difference in terrorists and spies, but your confusion is understandable, your regimes have blurred the lines significantly...
spies ploting bombs and killing pakistani innocent civilians= terrorism. But helas with whom i am talking/wasting my time, a brainwashed keyboard hindu warrior :lol:

[qute="Guynextdoor2, post: 5014260, member: 145070"]You're basically a Pak troll aren't you?[/quote]
Of course he is.

Well thats the question why its not in any other state..Why is this rule only in Himachal pradesh. If punjabi,Bihari, Deliwalas or from any other state can buy property in any state of India. Why not in Himachal pradesh.You don't have to be rude to question my state of mind. I am totally fine and trying to figure out is it really discrimination happening against Sikhs.
are you implying sikhs are majority in punjab, bihar, delhi and rest of India. How can it be discrimination against sikhs and not hindus and muslims and parsis and druids and rest of the lot?

N.B. : Non kashmiris cant buy land in kashmir.

spies ploting bombs and killing pakistani innocent civilians= terrorism. But helas with whom i am talking/wasting my time, a brainwashed keyboard hindu warrior :lol:
Wow, where did ya get the hindu from??

will Punjab remain Punjab as it is... with so many people from himachal Pradesh, Bihar and UP settling here. almost all barbers are from himachal and all servants, rehriwallas and labourers are from UP and bihars. after a while their kids start speaking Punjabi and identify them as Punjabi.

^ what are your viesa regarding non Punjabis sett;ling in Punjab. just in Amritsar I have seen huge increase in himachalis, kashmiris, biharis and UPites.. thanks god villages are safe.

if all the jattas want to go to Canada/UK,then what can we do?

Himachalis & Kashmiris are very close to Punjabis,Jammu historically and even the Dogras are very close to Punjabis,i dont see them as outsiders.

There are many punjabis living in Himachal too.

regarding UP/Bihar,they have moved to all states considering the sorry state of things in UP,this is indeed a problematic situation due to cultural and tempermental mismatches.

but then Punjabis cant buy land in himachal Pradesh and Kashmir.. why this discrimination.

I could understand Haryana separating from Punjab but i do not understand Himachal.

I believe there is nothing wrong,Himachali people are cool,they married into with punjabi families both ways,i dont see the problem the same as in Kashmir.

Kashmir is a national problem.

Once in a while a thread about 1984 Riots/Khalistan is opened up in this forum, for what reason Indians don't know.

Are we Sikhs being marginalized? - No
Are we discriminated against? - No
Are we treated unfairly by other citizens, the government, and judiciary? - No
Is our Religion being suppressed? - No

A Hindu can travel all of Punjab, mingle with Sikhs and there won't even be a single moment of animosity between the two and the same situation holds true otherwise also.

People outside of India find it very hard to believe that even after 1984, Hindus and Sikhs are still on the best of terms, the relationship is quite strong. The level of integration between the two communities is very high and positive. We eat together, we drink together, we play together, we live together, we share sorrows with each other and we share happiness with each other. It is a relationship of mutual respect and admiration for each other values and beliefs and an expanding one at that.

The sorrow of 1984 is felt by everyone even Hindus who support US because the society has realized that what happened then should never happen again. A constant effort by both sides has been made so that the relationship does not sour. My best friends are Hindu and Kashmiri. We have never felt even a microsecond worth of anger or hatred or whatever you call it between us because she is Hindu or Muslim or because I am a Sikh and I am sure others would also agree with me on this particular point.

People across the border fail to realize this and thus they stem out their feelings on issues of which they have no idea about. What I have written about is not a fictional scenario; it is the ground reality of India as of today where Sikhs and Hindus are truly brothers. As for Khalistan the present scenario does not warrant any such action and hopefully so never in the future also.

I see many kind of sikhs also,

Amritdhari/Keshdari/Sehjdaari/Mona and then come the Hindus,then come surnames,caste xyz.

I have been to the Harmandir Sahab and i know all punjabi hindus speaking punjabi as their main tongue even though Hindi is more of an option for Delhite Punjabis.

I have seen Sikhs coming to temples,worshipping shivji,Ram,hanuman.

The guru granth saab also talks about these historical/mythological characters and is firmly rooted in our culture and dont deny them or disregard them like abrahamic religions.

Last edited:
You are making me to ask again a same question. why indian government made this decision that nobody can buy land only in HP. I know it's discrimination against Sikhs but can't you the intention of Indian government. HP is use to be part of Punjab and now bordering it. They Know land in HP is cheaper to buy then Punjab. As punjabi got enough money to buy land in any state. They just want no influence of punjabi people in Himachal pradesh.
looks like you simply dont understand the difference same with @jatt+gutts
btw non himachali can buy house in HP, its only the land ownership that people wont get.

Its a law of HP, govt of India cannot possibly be blamed. Pass a law outlawing purchase of land in punjab if you want to feel better, thats well within right of your state govt.

They were terrorists in your eyes but they were asking for their rights which sikhs never got from Indian government. The need of separate country(Khalistan) only arise when they were not listened or denied the needs of sikhs.
Who attack with tanks and heavy weapons on their own people in democracy. Sikhs sacrificed so much for this country before Independent and after Independence but never rewarded. They have been used in these battles and wars. So many Sikh soldiers died and there is nobody listening to their widows. What kind of justice is this India use Sikhs soldiers on every battle front and they got no rights to speak on their own land.

Dont talk rubbish.

What is sikh's right? And how sikh's rights are different to any other common indian rights?

Sikhs and punjab is most respectable and prosperous state. Sikhs virtually rules Delhi as well. Shall we UP wala and Bihar wala start asking for our rights, just because we on our own ruin our state and others prospered?

Terrorist need to be decimated whether they are in temple, gurudwara or a masjid. No second thought on that. It need tanks, tanks should come in.

The only one who need justice are victims of 84 riots. And they were not riots and clashes between two religion but actually mass murder of sikhs by a political outfit.

will Punjab remain Punjab as it is... with so many people from himachal Pradesh, Bihar and UP settling here. almost all barbers are from himachal and all servants, rehriwallas and labourers are from UP and bihars. after a while their kids start speaking Punjabi and identify them as Punjabi.

^ what are your viesa regarding non Punjabis sett;ling in Punjab. just in Amritsar I have seen huge increase in himachalis, kashmiris, biharis and UPites.. thanks god villages are safe.
Badal and co are

We have to blame ourselves for that as well we are the ones who hire them to work on our farms etc

You guys are such hypocrites.

Every guy in punjab has a dream of moving to canada but dont want your own countrymen to earn their living in prosperous punjab. Shame.

Dont talk rubbish.

What is sikh's right? And how sikh's rights are different to any other common indian rights?

Sikhs and punjab is most respectable and prosperous state. Sikhs virtually rules Delhi as well. Shall we UP wala and Bihar wala start asking for our rights, just because we on our own ruin our state and others prospered?

Terrorist need to be decimated whether they are in temple, gurudwara or a masjid. No second thought on that. It need tanks, tanks should come in.

The only one who need justice are victims of 84 riots. And they were not riots and clashes between two religion but actually mass murder of sikhs by a political outfit.

You guys are such hypocrites.

Every guy in punjab has a dream of moving to canada but dont want your own countrymen to earn their living in prosperous punjab. Shame.

Rightly pointed :cheers:

Last edited:
I see many kind of sikhs also,

Amritdhari/Keshdari/Sehjdaari/Mona and then come the Hindus,then come surnames,caste xyz.

I have been to the Harmandir Sahab and i know all punjabi hindus speaking punjabi as their main tongue even though Hindi is more of an option for Delhite Punjabis.

I have seen Sikhs coming to temples,worshipping shivji,Ram,hanuman.

The guru granth saab also talks about these historical/mythological characters and is firmly rooted in our culture and dont deny them or disregard them like abrahamic religions.

My bad! I'm not able to understand your post? Dikat kha a rahi hai?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom