What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome dear frnd shchinese. .kindly help chinese frndz in the debate.. Thanks for ur great contributn in pdf

He is locked man..Webbie already knows it and in a heated argument this locked guy shows me the message by the webbie to him in another thread..

XD XD XD Exactly why you moved to Britain! So you can afford an internet connection hahahahaah. Back home in Hyd here, I literally beg on the streets everyday to make a living and this connection I have here is generously donated by the few wealthy living here in India.

Beg on the street for everyday living and still have an internet????

If your situation is that much pathetic .. do something creative to get your life back , rather than living a life with a internet connection donated by few wealthy

I didnt knew wealthy people started donating internet connections to poeple who beg in hyderabad streets of India :kiss3:

Beg on the street for everyday living and still have an internet????

If your situation is that much pathetic .. do something creative to get your life back , rather than living a life with a internet connection donated by few wealthy

I didnt knew wealthy people started donating internet connections to poeple who beg in hyderabad streets of India :kiss3:

Of course you didn't, that's why you fled to Wales.

Of course you didn't, that's why you fled to Wales.

I had a great job , witha nice salary and a good broadband connection paid by me before i "fled" to wales for higher studies.. and we dont have wealthy people supplying internet connections here. everybody can nowadays afford an internet connection .Also i come from a state where there is 91% literacy(kerala).. almost all guys are well educated so that we dont need to beg.

The total subscriber base for internet users in India is 81 million as of 2009.

Maybe from hyderbad street??????:rofl:

It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
:dance3: :dance3:

Last edited:
My frnd i am bud bud aka locked aka shchinese. As u said that u hvnt any job. .so a timepass activity for u. .
1 .write a detail note on toilets of the world with suitable examples and drawings..[100 marks]

Yes because I'm him, exactly... And below, I'm going to start posting images of toilets and such in India, exactly, I'm him...

You caught using double ID , but still not banned & your two ID's are still active. Ok, use your Chinese flag, instead of Indian flag , atleast. :hitwall:

Haha, oh yeah, you reminded me lol...Shows how gullible you guys are. Looks like I fooled half of you, maybe more with that Bud Bud account... Anyways, I know how to manage myself, and I say India is a done and dusted state, why, something wrong? I think I messed you enough already in the past, and I know this time it's no different.

Oh no! I'm scared! Here is the warning I got from mods a few weeks ago:

"He lock33d,

bub-bud is posting from the same IP as you are.

You know we frown on multiple ID's (and we ban quite a few people for it) so please stop posting from bud_bud and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks "

Looks like they were on to me two weeks ago before you caught up, check up with reality OK kiddo?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/639843-post28.html

Using double ID is against the forum rules & should be banned.Since the mods knew that you are using double ID, I assume the Chinese are privileged to do so - but please use your own flag.:sick:

US, India don’t need waste their resources by striking China..the people from various parts of China will themselves do that...

It will be interesting to see how commies will cope with the civilian revolt again their vindictive polices and decree.

:rofl:Are you talking about india? It seems indian internal problem is worse than most other countries.:D

^^ Roby, please keep this post handy and paste it whenever he comes online and spew his anti Indian/Western propaganda. 50 cent party has taken control over this forum using proxy servers.

This time he claim to be Hindu "Krishan gupta". Before he was banned, he claimed to be muslim

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...orgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-6.html

Nice to meet you too! I am a muslim living in Andhra Pradesh, where are you from? Unfortunately, I hate the govt, it doesn't do a damn for us... All I see is just MKI, MKI, where is my broadband? Where is my city?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...orgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-6.html

Lol, we should just wait a few years for India to deteriorate, just let all the Maoists and terrorists take over India, for its system to incapacitate and self-destruct. Soon, the poor people riding on rooftops of trains will want to get rid of their rubbish govt. and replace it with one which cares for its people. God bless when that time comes. Allah is greatest.

Now see this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ndia-most-favoured-pakistan-unpopular-16.html

OK guys, here I am, ready to make an apology too everyone. Sorry for my language and my behavior demonstrated above. I sincerely apologize to everyone offended by my posts. However, I must state my love for curry, especially for Butter chicken (Not Rojan Josh, it tastes bad) and for my love of Deler Mehndi videos. He is the best comedian of all time. Now if you excuse me, I got to leave and please do accept my sincerest apologies.

Krishna Gupta out

Identity cover blown here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/50836-five-futures-pakistan-2.html

Seriously, stop using Chindia, that is an utter insult. China depends on India for nothing, so there is no hope for that term. Only term that exists is Chimerica, based on Chimera, the Greek beast.

This is serious breach of forum rules. Obviously, Im_fake_fake neither cares for Hinduism nor for Islam. Request mods not only to ban this account but also other duplicate account used by CCP 50 cent party.

They have been - complacent, arrogant, corrupt, and infighting - in recent years..bas@@@@s claimed whole state of India!!!...along with Tibet....commies ve crossed their limit..their arrogance will sink their own gas propelled boat :smokin:

Such agenda wont work in modern global setup..

We are not complacent as indian bcoz you guys just watch your untouchable people starved to death and do nothing.
We are not arrogant comparing to indian, bcoz your stupic polician said india will finish china and pakistan in 96h.
Corrupt? You must be kidding me, check you polician swiss bank acount you will know every thing. Indian corrupt is the worst in the world.
Infighting?:rofl:Cant stop laughing, if there are infighting in china, west will not call us one party country. But indian infighting is worse, some of you states are trying to seperate from india, take a care.

BTW: If you wanna troll, I will give you more, I can provide pics, article, statistics, video. Wanna try?:lol:

You caught using double ID , but still not banned & your two ID's are still active. Ok, use your Chinese flag, instead of Indian flag , atleast. :hitwall:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/639843-post28.html

Using double ID is against the forum rules & should be banned.Since the mods knew that you are using double ID, I assume the Chinese are privileged to do so - but please use your own flag.:sick:

Recently, I doubt a guy using chinese flag who are pro-indian, and I proved he is a not a chinese. But when I posted my doubt to him, there are many indian jumped out to blame me like "why do you doubt him from his view. and bla bla bla". They acted like it seems that indian never doubt a member's nationality from his view. Now, I got the truth, that is so called "double statand".:tdown:

^^ Roby, please keep this post handy and paste it whenever he comes online and spew his anti Indian/Western propaganda. 50 cent party has taken control over this forum using proxy servers.

Oh, you are still trolling. So, dont think it is a good incoming? most indian can just post 4 posts to be a rich man in their village, prrety good, right?:lol:

we realized it was shameful for chinese people to starve to death so we engineered a better rice plant that grows 20% of the world's rice from 10% of the rice growing land.

apparently, the government of india doesn not think 6000 citizens starving to death per day, is a problem!

funny who is really complacent.

India wants Tibet

Japan wants Taiwan

S. Korea, even though not unified, still wants NE China

Britain wants to return to HK

No doubt, 4 of above are minions of USA.

Well, just when this thread is about to come back to the track of a normal discussion about politics and economics, some new user came in, spread hatred and degraded this thread again.

JD_in, you've been reported.

Thx

USA strategy to dominate the World:

Splitting the strongest potential opponents - now China

and try to share the territory of this opponents to her minion allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom