What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop engineering the consent! :taz:

He is not a Chinese as he proclaimed several times. He has also criticized China in various occasions.
I do not care 'what' he is, only that it was pathetic that you Chinese boys praised him for making racist and personal attacks on me...:lol:

If you still pit your brain in your wrong understanding of mandate of heaven, it’s truly pathetic.

In fact that phrase served as warning to the rulers that whoever has merits reigns/rules, and whoever dosen't should be out.

On the other side, people have very good reason to believe you that you/your family were kicked out of Vietnam. Of course, in a strict sense, that can only be deemed as a conjecture.

Moreover, in your imperialistic brain, you even want to suppress Canada into a state of the US. This joke can only be invented by a malicious fool with no knowledge of Canada, past and present; it also offends the people on the northern side of the border...
My understanding of this 'Mandate of Heaven' is irrelevant, only what you Chinese boys perceive it to be matter because the rest of us do not act upon said 'Mandate of Heaven', Chinese do. As to how I got to the US, that is also irrelevant to many here, so why should it matter to you Chinese boys?

The US cowboys here extended that reasoning to be that US has a 'Mandate of Heaven' to be ruler and master of World and to speak for ALL humanity because of innate Jingoism. Any human being who dared to challenge or even criticize US policies and politics in anyway made the person being a 'Terrorist' to the white man. The false dichotomy here is: With US or against US?
So now we have secular democracy, communism, and Islamism. Let the war begin.

So now we have secular democracy, communism, and Islamism. Let the war begin.

Sounds more like a War Mongers wet dream.

We need a peaceful world with Muslims Christians Jews and others living happily ever after.​

They took their political power from the Brits, whereas Mao was talking about using the gun to enforce a political view.

Similar everywhere.

Do you know why Chinese missile technology is so strong? Do you know who is Dr. Qian Xueshen, once a US army colonel?

He was 'en'forced into China by US barrel of guns.

I do not care about Chinese history, ...

Typical behaviour of high-school dropout!

Then stop pretending you know the meaning of the words, and attempting to use it against a country you hated so much but know nothing! You got to have a better way, no?

You have created enough laughing stocks, one after another, recklessly. One laughing stock less can only make you healthier.

BTW, how is your hose water experiment these days? :rofl:

Here is reality for you...

The Epoch Times | The CCP's Export of Communist Party Culture

The Chinese boys here extended that reasoning to be that China has a 'Mandate of Heaven' to be ruler and master of Asia and to speak for ALL Asians because of innate superior Chinese IQ. Any Asian who dared to challenge or even criticize China's policies and politics in anyway made the person being a 'sell-out' to the white man. The false dichotomy here is: China or else.

Gambit,

China’s exportation of Communism accounted by you pales by comparison to the propagation of Colonialism not too long ago. The total desecration of indigenous peoples and cultures with the backing of Christian churches worldwide in the name of progress and God was totally immoral.

Whether it’s Communism or Commpitalism, they are just means to and end and that is to rebuild a rich and powerful country. The CCP or any other form of government in China is obligated to that. The Manchu failed to do it, KMT failed to do it, so far the CCP has performed the best and has the most support within China, as well as from the Diaspora.

http://www.edelman.com/trust/2010/docs/2010_Trust_Barometer_Executive_Summary.pdf

Mind you, outside of the Korean War, China has had only limited military engagement since. As compared to the US, the modern day Roman Empire bar none; every decade since 1840, had engaged in some sort of warfare, mostly abroad, a very shrewd and prudent way to expand the Empire and sphere of influence.

China or else? Not true at all. China historically hosted tributary and suzerain countries and that is not going to change much. The only difference is the West follows the old Colonial scheme of evangelistic import of form of government, social orders (inclusive of racism) and above all, Christian values (inclusive of racism) and systems. China does not ask her suzerainties to emulate it as a country, only to respect it.

Epoch Times is a quasi religious cult based newspaper not supported by the majority of Chinese overseas or in China. It is comparable to the Rev. Moon's organization with the façade of “Dissidence”. They have a dismal circulation in the US, surprised?

For China, the most important component in her rise is stability and this can only be supported by how well the government is doing for the people. There is still a long way to go and ultimately she will be democratic but democracy can only be supported by full bellies and reasonable excesses. Just because the route taken in China is different than the USA or some other “democratic” country that subscribes to a different ISM does not warrant a Chauvinistic condemnation while all along it’s religion at the core that is stirring up antagonistic sentiments.

Capitalism has long been a way of life in China since Feudal time. It’s what’s ingrained in Chinese people; they can well handle rebuilding and transformation their own way.

Your theory of prosperity is that richness is comparative. Thus your type of people’s way of getting rich is to suppress your neighbors into poverty.
Utter garbage. This is typical of the communist lie that hard work by one person equals to oppression of his neighbor in order to better his and family's lot in life, that hard work should not earn anyone a better life but only that the rewards must be shared, forcibly if necessary, to others, that any wealth beyond necessities can only come to theft.

You are the dust, and luckily to the other Vietnamese, that you are swept out of your home country.
And yet Vietnamese today are fighting to be like me...:lol:

BTW, any country has propaganda. I never deny that except you that democratic country doesn’t have it, and that India is richer than China. :lol:
Wrong...Nowhere have I claimed that propaganda does not exist in democratic countries. How many more lies will you put out about me?

I do not care 'what' he is, only that it was pathetic that you Chinese boys praised him for making racist and personal attacks on me...:lol:

My understanding of this 'Mandate of Heaven' is irrelevant, only what you Chinese boys perceive it to be matter because the rest of us do not act upon said 'Mandate of Heaven', Chinese do. As to how I got to the US, that is also irrelevant to many here, so why should it matter to you Chinese boys?

Similar again.

What is the difference between propagating “mandate of heaven” and propagating “universal value”?

To the ancient Chinese, mandate of heaven is a universal value.

To current western propagandists, democracy has a universal value, and they perceive it to be a grave matter whoever do not obey “mandate of westerners”. :tdown:

Similar everywhere.

Do you know why Chinese missile technology is so strong? Do you know who is Dr. Qian Xueshen, once a US army colonel?

He was 'en'forced into China by US barrel of guns.
Mao said that politics came out of the barrel of a gun. That has nothing to do with what you said above.

BTW, how is your hose water experiment these days? :rofl:
Much better than your 'defy Born Approximation' argument...:D

Similar again.

What is the difference between propagating “mandate of heaven” and propagating “universal value”?

To the ancient Chinese, mandate of heaven is a universal value.

To current western propagandists, democracy has a universal value, and they perceive it to be a grave matter whoever do not obey “mandate of westerners”. :tdown:
The difference is that we want people to select for themselves those 'universal values'. For the political realm, let us take just the 'freedom of speech' for now. Is there something similar in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' to be ruler and master of Asia?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

True... finally the disgusting but true face of a ferocious warlord is shown!
And you better be warned about it...:D

Sorry to be distracted by the fanatic, now back to topic.

I don't see there is a urgent need for China to have carriers, because:

a) unlike US or UK, China doesn't have expansionist ambition, nor has the wish to export “universal values”, but only to safeguard its own territory and economic prowess.

b) The core concern for China is Taiwan, and no Carrier is needed for that matter as Taiwan is very close to mainland.

c) As Df-21 types of weapons are improved and possibly proliferated/mimicked around, Carriers will be more and more becoming floating coffins.

In addition to political significance, the only place that China may need carrier is in South China Sea where disputes are many and it is too far for airplanes to reach.

Frankly, I don’t see why India needs a carrier. In fact, all perceivable enemies for India (Pakistan and China) would invade more likely through land, though true that British came from the sea.

The difference is that we want people to select for themselves those 'universal values'. For the political realm, let us take just the 'freedom of speech' for now. Is there something similar in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' to be ruler and master of Asia?

Oh yeah, I know the quality of high school dropout: that's it! He never heard anybody said:"people like water and an emperor like boat. Water can support the boat but can also subvert the boat”. Or “ People, state, and emperor, people the heaviest (most important), state the second, and emperor the lightest.”

Frankly, with your knowledge of China to attack China like hurling an egg against a rock. :woot:

So better worry this country:
Obama may get power to shut down Internet without court oversight

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

And you better be warned about it...:D

Hahaha... is that Vietnamese type of threat? :lol:

So puny.... :rofl:

:rofl:

Sorry to be distracted by the fanatic,
You mean 'the Vietnamese'. Come now, do not be shy about your countrymen's racism...:D

now back to topic.

I don't see there is a urgent need for China to have carriers, because:

a) unlike US or UK, China doesn't have expansionist ambition, nor has the wish to export “universal values”, but only to safeguard its own territory and economic prowess.
The fact that an aircraft carrier is about force projections and deployments and that the Chinese military is having this program it mean China is at least serious about projecting Chinese military might in China's interests.

c) As Df-21 types of weapons are improved and possibly proliferated/mimicked around, Carriers will be more and more becoming floating coffins.
The time will come when force projections and deployments will not need a sea borne platform. Unfortunately, that day will not come with the DF-21 because there are effective and functional measures against it.

In addition to political significance, the only place that China may need carrier is in South China Sea where disputes are many and it is too far for airplanes to reach.
Then China does need an aircraft carrier. China will not be satisfied with just one. The rest of Asia should worry.

Frankly, I don’t see why India needs a carrier. In fact, all perceivable enemies for India (Pakistan and China) would invade more likely through land, though true that British came from the sea.
It would be foolish for any country that has access to sea lanes to ignore a military option for that access. It would be foolish for India or anyone else who has uneasy relationships with China for that matter, if they can wield their own carrier force, to take China's word that China will be benevolent in force projections and deployments.

Oh yeah, I know the quality of high school dropout: that's it! He never heard anybody said:"people like water and an emperor like boat. Water can support the boat but can also subvert the boat”. Or “ People, state, and emperor, people the heaviest (most important), state the second, and emperor the lightest.”

Frankly, with your knowledge of China to attack China like hurling an egg against a rock. :woot:
Sooo...There is no 'freedom of speech', a political guarantee, in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' for Asia. True, that the people can overthrow the emperor, but why should such internal turmoil be the only option? Looks like this 'high school dropout' knows this 'Mandate of Heaven' better than you do.

So better worry this country:
Obama may get power to shut down Internet without court oversight | Raw Story

Hahaha... is that Vietnamese type of threat? :lol:

So puny.... :rofl:

:rofl:
Vietnamese? No...Am here as an American. The fact that you persists in dealing with me as a Viet proved what I have been saying is true: that you Chinese boys are racists to the core. You can only see things in skin color. No different than the Stormfront crowd.

b) The core concern for China is Taiwan, and no Carrier is needed for that matter as Taiwan is very close to mainland.

Wow, and how will you send your men to this "very close" country? Amphibious Assault without naval and air-cover? You might hurl as may missiles as you may, but only your boots on the ground will be able control territory.

And how will you safeguard your interests outside your immediate area? A lot of the Chinese "economic prowess" is dependent on import of raw materials from all over the world. A fleet without aircover cannot/should not not face a fleet with aircover i.e. carriers.
If the Chinese global raw material logistics trai is disrupted, it -will- have adverse effects in this economic prowess.

As Df-21 types of weapons are improved and possibly proliferated/mimicked around, Carriers will be more and more becoming floating coffins.

Largely Theoretical.

I guess you do not think that import and export of 95% of goods in the world that is based on sea trade is worthy of safeguard.

No military power is can be a military power without the economic muscle to back it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom