What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you forgot Japan and South Korea, both countries totally destroyed in the Second World War.
Taiwan wasn't too developed either. Malaysia and Thailand aren't doing too bad either, compared to a lot of places around the world.

Now, also tell me how could a relatively free Hong Kong [Under British rule] could punch way above its weight? Communism?

Furthermore, how is that there is still an income divide between erstwhile East German and West German territories. Germany -was- utterly destroyed in the Second World War.

You could test your hypothesis of democracy vs Communism here. Same people and different systems.

Also, you seem to forget the havoc caused by the "Cultural Revolution". Its was only after the reforms under Deng Xiaoping that China began to recover.

Also, what about the invasion of Tibet and Vietnam? What was that, trick or treat?

Also, the Chinese Communism that you espouse, how many communist states are actually left in the world? Yes, democracies aren't perfect, but do not assume for second that your system is.

S Korea and Japan are both occupied countries . They are not independent countries, they are abnormal countries.

Thus, the price paid is that they don’t have their national identity. Japan has tried very very hard to be a “normal country”, but failed, because they are not allowed to have their own policy.

In return, they get money and market from the west.

If you India were still under British rule, you might be rich as well. Actually, I met some Indians they love UK more than India.

Thailand is a very interesting country as it is perhaps the only East Asian country that has never been colonized by western powers, since the royal family, educated in the west, knew how to deal with westerners. Together with Malaysia, they were willing to participate in western containment against communism, thus got some bread crumbs dropped off table in return. In fact, Thailand participated Korea War as UN army.

Taiwan falls into the similar category: KMT of ROC carried nearly all of gold reserve from mainland into the tiny island, and received huge US aid to contain against communist mainland.

West Germen was benefitted from Marshall Plan. In fact the whole Europe was benefited from that. US did wisely in WWII and got hugely rich and thus was able to flex its economical muscle to help Europe in a desire to contain communism. In addition, Soviet was known lousy in economic management.

Evidences are strong that many people in this world are mistakenly thinking that communism is monolithic. Heck, they never intend to study the “evilness” as they are brainwashed, or otherwise engineered to consent, not to study the evil, and never thought in a second why the evilness would be accepted by 1/3 of the world population.

For instance, Chinese communism is different from Soviet. The Chinese are allowed to have “private land”, albeit a small allotted piece. That fact itself is in defiance of “standard” communism, at least in some sense. Wise Americans in then heated debate of “who lost China” rightly pointed out that China is not Soviet.

Now, in retrospect, I guess Deng Xiaoping finally realized that money talks, ideology doesn’t. Now it is troubling that in some Western country, fanatics think ideology talks.

An interesting discussion about China is that, many people realized that today China’s foundation for manufacture is established since 1949 where Mao and his fellow relentlessly pursuit for industrialization and literacy. In comparison, India did not experience such movements and thus lacks the infrastructure for manufacture.

Of course, “relentless” could mean some blood.

Hong Kong under early British rule had no freedom, just the same as British India. British introduced some lenient policies only, I guess, around 1970s, such as free (tax less) harbor, etc. Still, no election. Freedom speech is limited. Viceroy is the emperor. Those Chinese in HK worked extremely hard that produced the prosperity we see today. I guess anti-corruption mandated by British in HK (later 70s?) was a big boost for the region’s economy, too.

Yes, the test is going on and many provinces (Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhejiang) in mainland China have individually surpassed Taiwan in economy. List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Same people, different system!

"Invasion of Tibet" is western failtale, and has nothing to do with communism. British invaded Tibet. Is that because birtish is communism? How about democratic India invaded Kashmir? Invaded Goa? Does that mean India is not democratic? How about USA invaded Iraq? Invaded Afganistan? In fact, in human history there are perhaps more democratic countries' invasions than communist countries.

I'm personally against Vietmnam war from China. But looks like this is a problem between two communism, just as problems between to democracy.

Cultural revolution is like collateral damage. Heck, even in a democray we see 2,000,000 children die one year. Right? Actually a renowned HKnese said cultural revolution is the bigest democracy in human history. :lol:

Did I say communism is the perfect system?

Please point it out where I said that, or you are engineering a consent blatantly. :tdown:

In addition, the number doesn't mean right. Quite oftern, truth is in the hand of minority.

I'm telling you, USA is more communism than ever (than China, for instance). Do you need proof?

Last edited:
^^^^^

two points

1) You're right the Chinese communist economy was never as centralized as the Soviet. The Soviets had 60,000 some odd centrally controlled product/commodity, China had 600.

2) You must have read Edward Bernays because you keep mentioning the engineering of consent.

Last edited:
^^^^^

two points

1) You're right the Chinese communist economy was never as centralized as the Soviet. The Soviets had 60,000 some odd centrally controlled product/commodity, China had 600.

2) You must have read Edward Bernays because you need mentioning the engineering of consent.

hahaha...

buddy, I added one more outrage sentence: in human history, there are perhaps more invasions of another country from democratic countries than from communist countries.

hahaha...

buddy, I added one more outrage sentence: in human history, there are perhaps more invasions of another country from democratic countries than from communist countries.

Have you read Edward Bernay's book "Engineering of consent" it is really a fascinating book about how the power elite manipulate the gullible public in American.

Vietnamese? No...Am here as an American. The fact that you persists in dealing with me as a Viet proved what I have been saying is true: that you Chinese boys are racists to the core. You can only see things in skin color. No different than the Stormfront crowd.

Yup, a Vietnamese American.

Don't deny your identiy!

I am a proud Chinese American! And our ancestors built the Trans America rail road, and contributed hugely to building this country from nearly nothing.

I’m proud of it.

Dare you?

Have you read Edward Bernay's book "Engineering of consent" it is really a fascinating book about how the power elite manipulate the gullible public in American.

Sorry, buddy, i didn't read it, but perhaps related books such as <<democracy for the few>> by michael parenti.

I'm interested in learning nearly everything about human nature, but my energy is limited.

I'm aware of the tricks the rich and powerful play and how the fools, often semi-illiterate and under-educated, are willing to be the pawns.

The gullible are all over the world, but America happens to catch eye as it is so influential...

Gambit's mind is incapable of objectively processing information due to severe brain washing and mind control. A typical pawn for the Wall Street ruling class that gets sold and counts the money for them.

Gambit's mind is incapable of objectively processing information due to severe brain washing and mind control. A typical pawn for the Wall Street ruling class that gets sold and counts the money for them.

What I don't understand is how he can post on almost all the threads about China every single ******* day. Doesn't he have to work or go to school? Is he on this site 24/7?

Speaking for a military that has not even 1/10th the combat experience? :lol:

Please finish your wars in Iraq and AFganistan then gloat about peoples countries 1/10 combat experience.

I won't even start with Vietnam or Somalia -> ( which were really against thugs and Criminal warlords and you boys still cried like babies)

Please finish your wars in Iraq and AFganistan then gloat about peoples 1/10 combat experience.

I won't even start with Vietnam or Somalia ( which were really against thugs and Criminal war lord and you boys still cried like babies)

Dude just let it be he' just some crazy old guy who sits behind his computer 24/7. Don't waste your time.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom