What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read Edward Bernay's book "Engineering of consent" it is really a fascinating book about how the power elite manipulate the gullible public in American.
That is odd. To be 'gullible' is to be easily convinced. So how can the American public be 'gullible' when the American 'power elite' has to work so hard to manufacture consent? From my experience with communists, particularly American communists that I have associations with, the 'gullible' insult is casually thrown whenever the receiver refused to be convinced by communist arguments. I guess this is why communists would rather beat people into submission or kill dissenters outright than to work hard to convince people.

Propaganda, American-style
In 1921, the famous American journalist Walter Lippmann said that the art of democracy requires what he called the "manufacture of consent." This phrase is an Orwellian euphemism for thought control. The idea is that in a state such as the U.S. where the government can't control the people by force, it had better control what they think.. The Soviet Union is at the opposite end of the spectrum from us in its domestic freedoms. It's essentially a country run by the bludgeon. It's very easy to determine what propaganda is in the USSR: what the state produces is propaganda.
So which society do YOU prefer to live in? The one where the 'power elite', as if China does not have such, had to work hard to convince the supposedly 'gullible' people, or in the society where YOU, as member of that 'power elite' structure', can simply raise the phone and have someone wield the club and beat the people into submission, whether they are gullible or not is irrelevant?

Yup, a Vietnamese American.

Don't deny your identiy!

I am a proud Chinese American! And our ancestors built the Trans America rail road, and contributed hugely to building this country from nearly nothing.

I’m proud of it.

Dare you?
Of course I dare. I have no problems being a proud Vietnamese-American. But I am here challenging everyone and anyone as an American. HOW are you here?

Au contraire, mon frere. Nothing stopped you Chinese boys from getting personal and racist before. Why stop now? :lol:

Your going to look back on life and realize that you spent most of it talking down on people that are likely less than a third of your age on a bloody defense forum 24/7.:coffee:

Sad isn't it.:frown:

My suggestion is to put the mountain dew down, unglue your self from the computer screen and go outside once in a while. You still have few years on you right?:undecided:

Au contraire, mon frere. Nothing stopped you Chinese boys from getting personal and racist before. Why stop now? :lol:

Look who is talking? whining about us treating you as a Viet instead of an American but do you ever bother to consider how many Chinese here are Chinese American, Chinese Canadian, Chinese British etc?:what:

You generalized others as "Chinese boys" and you dislike people and feel offensive and ashame when people address you being a Viet.

Seriously, how does this wierd logic work? Its OK for you to generalized us as "Chinese communist" and its "racist" when we call you a Viet-commie?:lol:

Conclusion: your "inferiority complex" feeling ashame and down being a "Viet" kick in, feel invincible as an so-called American. At the end of the day, you are and will be a "Viet" for the rest of your life whether you like it or not period.:partay:

Your going to look back on life and realize that you spent most of it talking down on people that are likely less than a third of your age on a bloody defense forum 24/7.:coffee:

Sad isn't it.:frown:

My suggestion is to put the mountain dew down, unglue your self from the computer screen and go outside once in a while. You still have few years on you right?:undecided:
I did not start here or anywhere else by 'talking down' on anyone. My challenges were strictly on subjects, usually on technical grounds. What is truly sad is that you youngsters are so full of yourselves that when you faced a challenge you cannot respond you boys had to resort to cheap and racist personal attacks. So it should be you boys who should put down the dope and get some fresh air.

Look who is talking? whining about us treating you as a Viet instead of an American but do you ever bother to consider how many Chinese here are Chinese American, Chinese Canadian, Chinese British etc?:what:

You generalized others as "Chinese boys" and you dislike people and feel offensive and ashame when people address you being a Viet.

Seriously, how does this wierd logic work? Its OK for you to generalized us as "Chinese communist" and its "racist" when we call you a Viet-commie?:lol:

Conclusion: your "inferiority complex" feeling ashame and down being a "Viet" kick in, feel invincible as an so-called American. At the end of the day, you are and will be a "Viet" for the rest of your life whether you like it or not period.:partay:
No shame here, kid. But what is shameful is exactly what I told your other pal, that once you boys faced challenges that you cannot respond, strictly on technical grounds, my origin somehow became significant to you boys and that exposed you for what you are: racists. Regardless of whatever come after the hyphen.

Darn, Bombing an airbase n land is already a difficult task....think about bombing a floating and well protected airbase that can move around. I think that itself gives the carrier battle group a huge advantage. And it is also protected underwater by its own complement of subs...both SSN and SSKs.

Well China has now realized the importance of an AC and the flexibility it gives for the PLAN to operate in the blue water without fear of air attack.

AC is an asset...no matter what people say. even it it just carries 1/2 squadron of aircraft it is still potent.

Darn, Bombing an airbase n land is already a difficult task....think about bombing a floating and well protected airbase that can move around. I think that itself gives the carrier battle group a huge advantage. And it is also protected underwater by its own complement of subs...both SSN and SSKs.

Well China has now realized the importance of an AC and the flexibility it gives for the PLAN to operate in the blue water without fear of air attack.

AC is an asset...no matter what people say. even it it just carries 1/2 squadron of aircraft it is still potent.
And these Chinese boys who have virtually no military experience, talking about a country that has no long range sea borne military knowledge, and they call everyone else 'gullible'...:lol:

I did not start here or anywhere else by 'talking down' on anyone. My challenges were strictly on subjects, usually on technical grounds. What is truly sad is that you youngsters are so full of yourselves that when you faced a challenge you cannot respond you boys had to resort to cheap and racist personal attacks. So it should be you boys who should put down the dope and get some fresh air.

I haven't said anything about your Vietnamese background and have actively encouraged other people to stop mentioning it as a insult. Yet somehow you still try to pick a fight with me simply because you categorize me with those racists because I'm Chinese. You yourself are a racist even if you don't realize it or just simply want to ignore it.

As for young people they are willing to learn from others as long as they are worth learning from. Your hatred of anything Chinese is well known throughout this forum and you yourself have often used cheap and racist remarks. Don't expect others to give you courtesy when you show none yourself. This is only my 10th post so no I certainly don't need to get out more Mr. Quad-millennial.:tdown:

And these Chinese boys who have virtually no military experience, talking about a country that has no long range sea borne military knowledge, and they call everyone else 'gullible'...:lol:

Well it happens u see...as they say..."When fighting with the US it is not the weapons you se that freaks you out...it is the unknown weapons that you must be ready for."

Lets say US, Russia and Europe to some extent are far ahead in weapon research that no country wouldnt even have thought such weapons exist.

I haven't said anything about your Vietnamese background and have actively encouraged other people to stop mentioning it as a insult. Yet somehow you still try to pick a fight with me simply because you categorize me with those racists because I'm Chinese. You yourself are a racist even if you don't realize it or just simply want to ignore it.

As for young people they are willing to learn from others as long as they are worth learning from. Your hatred of anything Chinese is well known throughout this forum and you yourself have often used cheap and racist remarks. Don't expect others to give you courtesy when you show none yourself. This is only my 10th post so no I certainly don't need to get out more Mr. Quad-millennial.:tdown:
Wrong, kid...If I am as much of a racist as your pals have demonstrated so far, I would have expressed myself so a long time ago. But since your pals refused to be civil despite some measure of patience in the past, I see no need to accord them that courtesy now.

Wrong, kid...If I am as much of a racist as your pals have demonstrated so far, I would have expressed myself so a long time ago. But since your pals refused to be civil despite some measure of patience in the past, I see no need to accord them that courtesy now.

Because all Chinese people are pals and their views are interchangeable right?

What kind of ******* logic is that.:hitwall:

This kind of idea is in and of itself a racist concept.

If they are not being civil then simply ignore it and pay attention to the the reasonable posters instead of lashing out against an entire group. I'm sure your old enough to know that's not how to deal with annoyances. It'll only make you seem like an *** and paint a target on you. You're responding is only exacerbating the problem so try to stay on topic instead of trying to correct any perceived wrongs you may have by making more flame comments.

Because all Chinese people are pals and their views are interchangeable right?
When they praised each other for their racism...Yes...:lol:

What kind of ******* logic is that.:hitwall:

This kind of idea is in and of itself a racist concept.
When abuse of IQ statistics are casually thrown out to 'prove' that Chinese are superior...:rolleyes:

If they are not being civil then simply ignore it and pay attention to the the reasonable posters instead of lashing out against an entire group. I'm sure your old enough to know that's not how to deal with annoyances. It'll only make you seem like an *** and paint a target on you. You're responding is only exacerbating the problem so try to stay on topic instead of trying to correct any perceived wrongs you may have by making more flame comments.
I ignore who I chose and I respond to who/what I chose. Some insults should not be ignored and the racist type deserve every measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom