What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok can i ask you two qustions
if your country goes to war with pakistan and you are a soldier what would you do ?
and do you have any sympathy for pakistan becouse you are a muslim ?

Mahmoud,

you seem to have very little knowledge about Indo-Pak history. Did you know that the first war that started over Kashmir, Pakistani tribals invaded over the Kashmir valley and raped and pillaged mainly muslim population of that region? The local Muslims were fighting off the tribals with whatever weapons they had until the Indian army reached the frontier. Even today we have militants in Kashmir killing locals there who refuse to listen to their point of view.

Again in 1971, 300,000 Bangladeshis mostly muslims were killed in the war. If you take the entire duration of their independence movement the numbers go upto 3 million between 1969-1971.

When terrorists attacks supported by Pakistani elements happen like what happened in Mumbai, Indian Muslims get killed too. Out of the 166 dead, around 30 were Muslims.

^^^^beta is an false flagger .. please read his previous posts guys...

Usually, i'm not a fan of picking a person on his identity, but once a think thank said for candid discussion on pdf, one needs to be honest about his identity.

Well I remember very clearly that ARSENAL6 use to have a Pakistani flag in my early days on the forum. I would be surprised if the mods had not checked and asked him to correct his flag yet

I really don't have the time to argue with bigots.

I am glad you did not react to that agent provocateur. You will see dozens of them join, spend a brief while, about 200 to 300 posts, mainly in some Islamophobic comments which enrage everyone against Indians, and then move on. This is one such, and it is a troll and a bigot fighting in a pack.

I have begun to understand that they play a useful propaganda purpose for the deep state, and are allowed considerable latitude as a result.

It seems you know very little about India and people in India don't think in the way you think. Anyway for your soldier part question please read about this Soldier.
Abdul Hamid (soldier) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bas? Aur dekhein!

Zameeruddin Shah set to be new AMU V-C

Yeh bhi!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syed_Ata_Hasnain

His father was a Major General.

Mahmoud,

you seem to have very little knowledge about Indo-Pak history. Did you know that the first war that started over Kashmir, Pakistani tribals invaded over the Kashmir valley and raped and pillaged mainly muslim population of that region? The local Muslims were fighting off the tribals with whatever weapons they had until the Indian army reached the frontier. Even today we have militants in Kashmir killing locals there who refuse to listen to their point of view.

Again in 1971, 300,000 Bangladeshis mostly muslims were killed in the war. If you take the entire duration of their independence movement the numbers go upto 3 million between 1969-1971.

When terrorists attacks supported by Pakistani elements happen like what happened in Mumbai, Indian Muslims get killed too. Out of the 166 dead, around 30 were Muslims.

I would be very interested to know how did you claim that part in bold.
I have one side ancestry from Kashmir, with substantial part of my family still there.

Please, go on, and amaze us all with your true lies !

The thread is about Pakistan and Arabs,

Doesn't the pagan community have anything better to do ?

I read about Shaheed Abdul Hamid in our school textbook, so remembered his name. Thanks for more information.

I would be very interested to know how did you claim that part in bold.
I have one side ancestry from Kashmir, with substantial part of my family still there.

Please, go on, and amaze us all with your true lies !

The thread is about Pakistan and Arabs,

Doesn't the pagan community have anything better to do ?

Pashtun lashkars did plundered lot of villages in conquered area in 1948.

I read about Shaheed Abdul Hamid in our school textbook, so remembered his name. Thanks for more information.

Pashtun lashkars did plundered lot of villages in conquered area in 1948.

Improve your comprehension skills and understand what I requested your country man to do.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

Improve your comprehension skills and understand what I requested your country man to do.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

In simple sentence, the plundering and looting done by Pashtun Lashkars in 1948 war turned the local population against Pakistan and they supported Indian Army Arrival to get them rid of those plunderers. You can do a whole research about it instead of trying for personal insult.

EXCATLY evey tom dick and harry Indians have always pledge their support against ARabs when it comes down to Israel. So the next time if an Indian Flag poster and comes and say they will support the Arabs tell them about the Palistien cause for Palistine one state solution a Palistine country only !

Dude you should know by now these Trolls are brain-dead there is no point in engaging discussion as their primitive minds can't handle educational topics.

Pakistan should be able to support herself even when countries like Turkey and China refuse to help. ALtough its a contradiction here but Paksitan should be strong and shouldn't relie on anyone.

An Israeli supporting Pakistan and A free Palestine?
Daal main kuch toh kaala hai!
71079_277507941044_7681682_n.jpg

Mahmoud,

Wow, i'm not surprised at all that this is coming from a indian, but please don't try to convey that propaganda you learned in your indian schools to others.

Wow, i'm not surprised at all that this is coming from a indian, but please don't try to convey that propaganda you learned in your indian schools to others.

Because you don't know the dark side of Pashtun invasion of 1948.

You can live in your own dreamworld, or just go through the wikileaks I quoted in my previous post and read up on the reality

Speak for yourself, you are the one living in a dream world where everything revolves around india :lol:, too bad for you that is not the case in reality.

Regarding wikileaks, i can care less, its the actions that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom