What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attackin KSA may make muslims of india to become rebel against the state :angel: and in the end the result will be total destruction of entire world :D

Lol i don't know about Pakistan, but Indian muslims loves India..... because they are Indians first....I have loads of Muslims friends none of them felt anything in favor of Pakistan during the Kargil war, nor they have concern about Pakistan.

Lol i don't know about Pakistan, but Indian muslims loves India..... because they are Indians first....I have loads of Muslims friends none of them felt anything in favor of Pakistan during the Kargil war, nor they have concern about Pakistan.
as i think about this i dont know what emotions does the indian muslims have ?
how could they balance their love for their country and the fact that their country is anti islam ?

This whole scenario is unlikely...:rolleyes:
with India planning to invest 20 billion dollars and providing energy, engines and what not, a war is highly unlikely...:no:
This is the era of soft power...:azn:

how could they balance their love for their country and the fact that their country is anti islam ?

What do you mean India is anti-Islam? How do you define anti-Islam? If you talk about the number of people killed by the state, then more Muslims have been killed in Pakistan in the last 60 years than India.
You have been given misinformation or you are basing your opinion on some lunatic Indian members here who don't represent the Indian govt. or the Indian public at large. There is full freedom of religion and one of the few countries in the world where Islamic law is enshrined in its constitution for Muslims. Something that many other countries don't have.

This whole scenario is unlikely...:rolleyes:
with India planning to invest 20 billion dollars and providing energy, engines and what not, a war is highly unlikely...:no:
This is the era of soft power...:azn:

I think discussion is more to do with the fact about Arab countries supporting Pakistan and how deep and strong that alliance is with Pakistan versus any potential war with India and Pakistan.

You should ask the question this way: Will the USA let Arab states to support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India? The answer is no.

I am a Muslim from Kerala, India. I do not think that my country is anti-Islamic. Rather, it is one of the very few secular countries offering equal rights, representation and sometimes greater privileges to its Muslim citizens. I daresay that an average Indian Muslim enjoys greater freedom and safety than his counterpart in a Muslim state like Pakistan.

edit : Ejaz sir's post explains it much better.

What do you mean India is anti-Islam? How do you define anti-Islam? If you talk about the number of people killed by the state, then more Muslims have been killed in Pakistan in the last 60 years than India.
You have been given misinformation or you are basing your opinion on some lunatic Indian members here who don't represent the Indian govt. or the Indian public at large. There is full freedom of religion and one of the few countries in the world where Islamic law is enshrined in its constitution for Muslims. Something that many other countries don't have.

You should ask the question this way: Will the USA let Arab states to support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India? The answer is no.

Will Iran ? And if it does, wouldn't that translate as backstabbing ?

Well, Arab dictator secularism was only relative in terms.

It certainly didn't mean equal rights to minorities or even the non dominant Islamic sects.

Pakistan is not a high priority for any Arab state and will not be one in a hurry.

At the most, some new shaky governments may whip some more impotent passions for Palestine with little or no results on the ground.

OT but the secular Arab nationalism and the Baath party ideology was very liberal in nature. The fact that the three main founders of the Baath party - the main Arab nationalist party were a Syrian Christian, an Alawaite shia and a Sunni Muslim shows how the foundation of secular Arab nationalism was a shared effort of every Arab. Christian Arabs were prominently represented in many of these nationalist govt. from Syria to Iraq including the PLO and Egypt under Nasser.
Ba'ath Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agree with the rest though

I am a Muslim from Kerala, India. I do not think that my country is anti-Islamic. Rather, it is one of the very few secular countries offering equal rights, representation and sometimes greater privileges to its Muslim citizens. I daresay that an average Indian Muslim enjoys greater freedom and safety than his counterpart in a Muslim state like Pakistan.
ok can i ask you two qustions
if your country goes to war with pakistan and you are a soldier what would you do ?
and do you have any sympathy for pakistan becouse you are a muslim ?

ok can i ask you two qustions
if your country goes to war with pakistan and you are a soldier what would you do ?
and do you have any sympathy for pakistan becouse you are a muslim ?

If i am a soldier, i would do my duty and obey the commands given to me by my superior.

No. I have no sympathy for Pakistan "because" i am a Muslim. I do however, sympathize with their general public brainwashed by hardliners and those random helpless liberals.

Ok you people are saying India is hindu country , just because 80% population belongs to Hindu families.... so what is pakistan- a Muslim country.... i am a dalith, doing my masters now...... i have lot of friends from hindu's ,muslims, etc..... i never faced any problem yet.....even if i faced any problem regarding cast, It will be my personal issue... i know India more than you ....

Ok you people are saying India is hindu country , just because 80% population belongs to Hindu families.... so what is pakistan- a Muslim country.... i am a dalith, doing my masters now...... i have lot of friends from hindu's ,muslims, etc..... i never faced any problem yet.....even if i faced any problem regarding cast, It will be my personal issue... i know India more than you ....

What's wrong with admitting that India is in fact, Hindu, (Kuffers of worst kind, Mushriks) country?

What's wrong with admitting that India is in fact, Hindu, (Kuffers of worst kind, Mushriks) country?

Because it isn't. When the Indian constitution defines it to be a "Hindu country", i will gladly withdraw my statement.

Because it isn't. When the Indian constitution defines it to be a "Hindu country", i will gladly withdraw my statement.

Don't be such a Pu88y. Be a man. It's is the only Hindu country other than Nepal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom